Saturday, July 19, 2008

i'm gonna live - til i die - sing it peeps- if ya know the tune

i can't believe the weather today - any other day it would be 90 degrees by now--- instead? it's like not even 80 yet... and what am i doin? gettin prepared to face my kitchen HELL.
what would i RATHER be doin?
THIS !!!
of course !




(well, surely not naked-- but maybe-- :))

BUT- instead---
even cats are havin better luck than me lately -
so they can fish-
and i shall clean my sty-




BUT speakin of fishin-
wanna see a sad sad thing?
someone has altered our fishin fairy !!!
yes it's true ladies.
i was mortified when i saw him.
are you ready for this?
oh , it is a horrible transformation...
assuming you have seen the original photo--
here is our altered,
"not naked anymore- fishing fairy"




my heart is shattered-
how bout you?


i'm thinkin the only thing that might save me-
is spendin money-
on myself-of course-
i found these shirts-
and i want them-
along with the sloth hat-
that i still haven't bought-

SEE?

that on--
and THIS one-


and i think you all saw the hat- i don't have the pic anymore.

SO---
IF i manage to get my work DONE
TODAY
i just might reward myself with the above items.

because?
well...
i have been found out--
someone has discovered my nasty-ass kitchen
AND put it online-

oh hell--
the SHAME-




(it's really not mine--
but it's not far-off.)
see why i'm such a tortured -soul??

AND my floors?
i wish i had some of THESE-
they would help i think-
and might even make cleanin the floor a bit fun :))




:))

SO-
even though i am a slug from HELL-
i am prepared for battle today-
and am not gonna sit-
or leave the house-
until this shit pen of a house
is finito today !
God willing.
UGH





oh-- for smocha--
here is YOUR next kitty purchase
:))
you really have crossed the line ya know
but i sure thought of YOU when i saw this-



bwahahahahaha!


anyhow peeoples-
IF i actually DO manage to finish my shit today
without dying-
i just may run away-
me and portia have some long overdue plans-
:))

-- so do me and jamie for that matter-
anyone else wanna run away?--




i hope you all have happy-
" happy dance" kinda days in your worlds-
cuz if i don't-
well-
i just may go to bed for the rest of the weekend-
cuz-



27 comments:

Golden To Silver Val said...

I've been tryin' to run away for years. Sigh. And whoever RUINED the fishin' fairy needs to be SHOT. Probably some MAN in a polyester suit with HIPS. Such blasphemy will not be tolerated.
Here's hopin' the PT will work out good for you.

Cheryl said...

I'm paying my daughter to clean the refrigerator today. She needs money and I'd love to have it spotless. I hope you get your work done today to get that monkey off your back!

Moohaa said...

I sure hope you were able to get some done on the kitchen. I know how much it's buggin you. Take care of you ok?

Anonymous said...

Ha ha...yeah WHO did that to the fishing fairie??? WTF???? oh well... good luck with your kitchen... why don't you just get a high pressure hose and just hose it down??? LOL... hope you're having a tood weekend.

Brad said...

I think we need a blogger convention here at my place - plenty of beds and campin space here - Grab Jamie and head on over!

Mary said...

Poor fishin' fairy. Oh well, all good things must end. But why?

I'd like to run away but if I tried about 30 people would be hanging on my shirt tail. Guess I'll just stay here and clean my kitchen before the health department closes it down. Yuck!

ac said...

OK... Who photo-shopped the *&*% fishing fairy!!!?

SOUL said...

hey charlotte-
seems i hear that a lot-- the "tryin" to run away thing.
yep. why is it always just a tryin thing???
or woulda, thoughta, coulda, shoulda, mighta, oughtta... and the list continues....

the only ones who really make it are three years old and threaten ya with PCS :))

so i say yes! lets go shoot the maniac who ruined our fishin fairy !

or would you rather try to run away ???? hmmm where would we go????

i'm gonna go think about that for a few minutes---

i'll be back to reply to the rest of ya in a few---

SOUL said...

hey cheryl-- guess what---
i'm monkey-less !! woo hoo!
And my fridge is clean -- boy howdy it is c-l-e-a-n. it took forever and a pain pill to get that way-- but it is done.

is yours? i hope so. kinda nice to have a clean fridge that isn't empty :))

hope you're havin fun tonight-

SOUL said...

hiya kel--

yipers -- got er dun !! :))
hubby helped-- but it is finally done.

took a kinda weird twist but it is done.

have a good night --

SOUL said...

hey yankee-- LOL-- a TOOD weekend hahaha --- that is a first for me.. definitely a typo i have not seen before--

and the typo crown goes to gecko-sis tonight-- woo hoo !


anyhow-- i hope you are havin a good weekend too. :))
tood haha

SOUL said...

brad--
THAT sounds like a perfect plan-- and i don't know any one of us who wouldn't be there in a second if it were possible.
definitely something that would be awesome... dontcha think?? geesh, how many of us are there?? i am NOT doin the dishes LOL
i will cook tho.

anyhow-
hope things are good out your way-- go fishin-- don't they have salmon up there?
if not, i KNOW they have trout-- why aren't you out there catchin some???

SOUL said...

mary-- THAT is just funny---
and perhaps the reason that people can only TRY to run away-- it's a heave load to carry when 30 people are hangin on your shirttail.

ya reckon?


how's the kitchen?

mines not on fire-- it almost was... along with the rest of the place-- but i maintained some self control, and got busy :))

have a good night

SOUL said...

AC-- LOL--

i don't know-- have you seen his butt!!???


it's just WRONG! she oughtta be horsewhipped !

btw---
soulman just reserved our room in pensacola--
no turnin back now---
what pressure?
LOL

ya ready?

happy satahday-

Smocha said...

ack! you're right, I probably have been here 300 times....now 301.
By the time I read all this stuff.I can't remember what I wanted to say...and then...since I've actually been using them....my eyes don't work.I'm frekin Mr.Magoo here, with dementia.

I can't see!!!! I shall try again in the morning when my eyes and my mind are nice and fresh:)

love me

Summer said...

I want to know who did that to our man? Why I ask. Why?

SOUL said...

summah-- i don't know whyyyyyy. but i am very disturbed bye this--i think i need to fish, and get my mind off of it.
i will let you know if it helps :))

HOWS THE VACAY???
have a margarita for me :))

Smocha said...

My last husband actually had a tattoo that said "live til ya die" I always thought "that is the dumbest thing I've ever seen.Duh."

That kitchen is about the worst I've seen!Good Lawd.

Glad you got yours done.If only they would stay like that. I still have clean laundry (mountains of it) and MY fridge to do . ack!
But ,not today. I think I shall force myself to go out on the boat today.

What's yer pod?

Love me

Jamie said...

OMG-----

I almost bought the damned shoes you have pictured here---the floor washing shoes, they have them at Bed, Bath and Beyond...I don't know why I didn't the other day, but today when I was there, I couldn't find them..LOLOL Of course, the mop string thingys were not as long...

I hope you accomplished all you wanted to yesterday.

And somehow I have missed you this am...I hope you're fishing if we don't hook up this morning.

And catch me a delicious bass..

Will ya?

XO

:)

Blur Ting said...

Oh Soul, you're making me afraid of moving to my own flat and dealing with a kitchen like that!

SOUL said...

smocha i didn't know he had that tattoo. i'm so non-observant.

i still need to do my laundry -- ahhh MY LAUNDRY! desperately.

did you go on your boat??

what'd ya do??
goo'night

SOUL said...

jamie-- i had no idea they really had such things. i thought it was a joke-- i just found them funny-- (the shoes) LOL-- you oughtta get some- haha

yep, i waited a little while, but you never showed up-- so i went fishin.. i had plans for dish shopping, and a few other things that i dont even remember now-- but nuthin got done- :((

but hey

i caught you a delicious bass
ox

SOUL said...

blur-- i really don't think you need to worry about that-- i'm sure i'm the only one who suffers this way.

you did see-- that is not mine right.
it's been bad-- not that bad though.

anyhow-- i'm goin ta bed peoples-
byeee

Karen said...

WWHHHHAAAATTTT!!!! Who messed with the fishing fairy? Is nothing bloody sacred? His ass is still cute but that's besides the damn point.

Portia said...

oh my holy! ITS A SIGN! somewhere off exit 18A there is a cave waiting for us, complete with an indoor pond and all the paper plates we'll ever need:D
i can hear it now...
nanananananananananana
!

SOUL said...

gypsy--
i may never recover from this -- we all need to have a service for him...
or maybe-- just maybe--
i might resurrect him !
:))

SOUL said...

PORTIAAAAAA----
i hear it toooooooo


jump in lessgo !!!
nananananannanaana