Tuesday, July 29, 2008

do ya know me - results

Do Ya Know me results:

Eight people played the game:

I will put highest number correct

Lowest number correct

most unique answer (s)

funniest answer (s)

most outrageous answer (s)

and “most touching” answer (s)

without naming names.

But will say who “knows me best” :))


The players were-

Smocha, mary, AC, angie, Portia,

Charlotte (val), Motha, & Desert Dirt Diva :

- unfortunately- smocha was ousted as winner by default :(( -

THE RESULTS:


Where did we meet? __= outrageous- texas September 2008 !
( I met everyone here blogging- and it's NOT september YET :)) LOL )

--- also outrageous= Gotham :))

Take a stab at my middle name? most missed - two ppl got this one—three if ya count my sis- but she can’t count here--– (it’s sue originally – changed to maiden now-)

Do I smoke? Everyone cept one got this (I LOVE to smoke !)

Color of my eyes? About 50 / 50 here – I must wear shades in my photos too much-

(They’re blue) - (ppl said-green, or brown..or blue-)

Do I have any siblings? Touching – not many people know this- but one - aside from smocha-did mention my brother who is deceased. (And smocha is my sister)


What's one of my favorite things to do? Most common = fishing. Everyone got this one/ I should get paid to fish!

What's my favorite type of music? Funny - Canadian Folk Music (most said classic rock- yup!)


Am I shy or outgoing? Mixed answers—but it’s true--

Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules? Mixed answers but that’s true too


Any special talents? Unique grippy toes LOL- true tho- and 2 said it !

How many children do I have? Touching - (another not well known to many, but – “one teenage daughter. and two angels.” (someone else mentioned this too- but in email.)


If you and I were stranded on a deserted island, what is one thing that I would bring?
Unique – laptop / and another said my meds and my dog- LOL-- everyone else said fishin stuff

(I would actually LOVE to have it ALL!) greedy bitch eh?

According to the results of this test:

Mary knows me best-

THANKS FOR PLAYING YALL

It was loads of fun-

HAPPY HAPPY TUESDAY IN YOUR WORLDS TODAY !!!

11 comments:

JY69 said...

Damn SOul...where have I been? I woulda been the one to get most of the answers right...I've been winging it and lurking thru most people's blogs and just giving 1 or 2 word comments and sometimes not at all...but heh...you gonna do laptop strangulation on the island???? LOL

JY69 said...

btw...i'm FIRST! that in itself gets first prize!

SOUL said...

you got it yankee-- LOL
first prize goes to you today--
what shall it be???
ahh i know! come help me pack ! i haven't even started! and am "sposed to leave" in like 2 hours. whaaaaaa


and boy what a way to go eh-- laptop strangulation on my long awaited tropical island?? lord i hope not !
if i die a tragic death-- i hope it's in a place i hate-- like my horrid kitchen ! LOL

ac said...

Who on earth is the nutcake babbling on about events yet to happen...? HA!

The desert island thing... I just put down what I would take.

Nope, you did NOT tell me your middle name. I guessed that sucker! GAWD! I'm really good! Ha!

The Captain will be home on Thursday. I'm preparing (bracing) myself. ha!

What'cha doing? Have a great Tuesday!

SOUL said...

yep- ac-- you did pretteeee damn goood--- i think most people only missed one or two questions .. y'all do know me purteeeee well.


i would take a fishin rod-- yall know that- course my dog and laptop would be cool too

lol at events yet to come -- yep that was gooood. whatever you're on.. pass it ovah !!! :))

have a great day!

what am i doin? sittin on my dead ass-- whilst i SHOULD be packing !
UGH.
help-- i'm sitting and i can't get UP!

Smocha said...

you better be bloggin while you're gone.do you know how boring it will be if you don't???

I slap you face ,you bitch!

Have fun! Love me

p.s. I assume you finally spoke to the kids mother?

SOUL said...

oh yep smocha-- the kids mother called at friggin NINE p.m. last night-- only to say the FOURTEEN YEAR old gets homesick, and can't go.
thanks for the notice lady.
geesh.
she coulda told us that TWO WEEEKS AGO!
ERG!
some people.. ugh-

if i have internet i shall blog-- if not-- i shall not-- but will catch up when we get back-
luv me

Portia said...

i know you! i got a B but that's just my testing anxiety. :)~ no internet?? are you leaving civilization?! jutskiddin:p but you'll certainly be missed if that's how it winds up. have a great time with the soulpeeps! i hope iz utterly relaxing for you. ciao!

SOUL said...

i am hoping i WILL have internet--- just dunno yet--

did someone say CHOW??
where?
i'm hungry! :))

desert dirt diva said...

it was fun and i should have but not thinking got the children right...sorry for that.....

Jamie said...

Okay, so matilda was wrong...

teehee

xo

:)