Monday, June 23, 2008

more too early incoherant babble


I MUST HAVE THIS !!!!!!

i found it while googling images for a sloth pic.... how lucky could i get ????

same thing happened once lookin for a soul photo-- i found a hat-- AND a hoodie that said SOUL SURVIVOR!!! did i buy them? why, yes, yes i DID. am i gonna buy this one? oh hell YA!! well.. unless someone wants to buy it for me?? :))




WELL SHIT !!! i'm typin in this friggin little box thingy-- and it won't let me get rid of it -- so i spose we're all stuck with it-- cuz i don't feel like messin with it anymore.

sooooo-- no, this wasn't what i was gonna post about-- just thought i'd show ya. cuz i think it's waaaay cool. some-a y'all just don't know how long i've been "a soul sloth" :)) it's just too funny to stumble on some of the stuff i find sometimes.


anyhow-- i don't even remember now what i WAS gonna post about. oh yes i do-- the fact that i just can't sleep for nuthin. WTF ??

it sooo messes with my head sometimes. it really does. and what makes it worse this last few days??? it's really my own damn fault. how? you may be wondering. well.. i allowed myself to run out of sleep- slash- anti anxiety meds. i know-- that was really a stupid move. a VERY stupid M-O-V-E .
but-- to defend myself-- i used to keep my meds by my bed-- and it was easy to know when i was runnin low--- BUT this past month or two-- or so-- i began to lock all my meds up--- in a case with a combo-lock... and well... it's just a pain in the ass to get into it--unless i need to refill the small case i carry in my purse. even then, it is, so i wait til i HAVE to get in there. well.. a few days ago-- i realized i was OUT.. totally.. of these most necessary meds. :(( and altho i sleep poorly anyways---- i haven't slept more than three hours per night in three or four nights. and days have been more than rough with the anxiety thing. why am i telling you all of this? i do not know. i guess cuz this is where i dump what's on my mind ... and right now-- lack of sleep-- and bein stupid is what's on my mind.
so anyways-- not only did i find that i was out of that med-- but very close to runnin out of two other ones that i take EVERY day. goo-lawd. someone really needs to slap me around a bit.
and as for the sleep issue? anybody recall me talkin about the "muscle-relaxer from Hell" ???/ well... i assumed--- that i could substitute THAT for a sleep med--until i could get the xanax refilled-- cuz wouldn't ya know-- i AM me-- and i had NO refills left-- UGH.... you know how that works-- ..... soooo--- the pill that has , in the past, left me comatose--- the entire following day after taking it??? has basically done NADA for me lately. well aside from what it is designed for-- less pain for several hours-- that's good i spose. but sleep? nope. even last night-- i was sooo tired.. i took a whole one at 9 ish-- nuthin...... 10 ish i took a half..... 1130-12 ish-- soulman comes to bed-- surprised that i'm still awake--- he rubs my head for half an hour ,,,, then he's asleep--- somewhere --sometime-- i fell asleep-- but i woke up at 2 a.m. on the dot. the bright red angry looking 2:00 A.M. staring at me from the clock radio as i laid there hoping i would be able to get back to sleep------did i?? nooooo.
will i?? perhaps.. maybe around noon.... usually food is my worst enemy in the daytime.. eat lunch fall asleep--whether i want to or not. i think i'm allergic to lunch.

so anyhow... can't tell ya wth is UP with my mind lately-- but it must look sumthin like this :




while my body is more like THIS :







and the "communication" between the two ?






which leaves me wondering...
why can't MY "self talk" be more like THIS -



aaaand-- on that note i think i shall STFU--
and leave y'all with this ---- :))



have happy days in your worlds today !!!

24 comments:

Smocha said...

Ha! I want that hat too!!!

I am also awewgic to lunch. lol I hope the doctor gives me some REASON for that whole eat/ sleep immediately thing.

yesterday , i missed my nap. I was so exhausted I had to go to bed at 8;30.

Love the pics you found. :)

what's yer POD? (besides napping)

Love me

Anonymous said...

oh i want i want...! you google up the coolest things soul sis! and i do like the last pic of that sloth... yeah "bring it ON"... he he he....

Jamie said...

The hat is perfect for you - and I know you will have it soon.

Just so you know, we tried your rainex idea on the shower doors, and so far, i dont think it's gonna work, but im going to clean it very well and then try it again, mark did it the first time and ummm...well...you know how well men do at that sort of thing. I'll keep you posted.

I'm soon off to the ics - save me.

xo

:)

Mary said...

Sounds as though we both spent awake time las night. I didn't bat an eye until after 2am. As long as I can sleep around 5 hours and have a short nap sometime during the day I seem to be OK.

I've had a choice of reading and commenting or posting for a few days - it's a time thing. I choose to read and comment - I like to know what's happening with my blogging friends.

Have a fun week and get those scripts filled.

ac said...

OMG That's the cutest hat! So funny!

Moohaa said...

That is a cool hat. I demand a pic of Soul in her Soul Survivor hoodie!

Lack of sleep is hell on top of health problems. I wish I had some great words for you, but nope. I'm useless. How bout a hug instead? Or a fish face? I can suck my cheeks in and make you smile!!

Golden To Silver Val said...

Yep, that hat is made for you...you absolutely must have it. And we want pix of you in it!! Sorry about your sleep problems. I have them too. Around 2 pm, at work, I get so sleepy I can hardly stand it and I know its cause I've only had about 4 hrs sleep the night before. My problem is waking up every 2 to 3 hours...I can go back to sleep in a few minutes, but those interruptions are not good. So I guess I'll have to talk to the doc. about it. Hey...ever try natural herbal stuff, like St. John's Wort? I hear it works pretty good. Take care, Charlotte

Blur Ting said...

Yah,you google the funniest stuff! When I saw that cap, I thought of Jyankee too! :-)

SOUL said...

smocha--
funny how contagious sloths are eh?

yeh, no idea what's up with the food/sleep thing- it's only lunch.. hmm.

as for any plans i had today-- i didn't accomplish much.
soulman got my meds.. i paid some bills, made a doc appointment for the child-- maybe a ear infection-, i got a short nap around 11 or 12 ish.. i actually cooked dinner-- sort of.. crock pot, chili verde, and a couple baked chicken breasts. and not much else.

you??

SOUL said...

isn't it cool yankee-- and i want the fightin sloth on a t-shirt too ! :)) someone needs to make that tho.
the google stuff i find is pretty weird sometimes.. just call me googlemeister :))

SOUL said...

well jamie- sorry bout that-- it sounded like a good idea at the time. i haven't tried it yet. lemmee know if it works the second time around--if ya do it.

if not-- you could try CLR- i have used that and it does actually work pretty well.. but if you or anybody is sensitive to strong smells--don't use it-- it's strong icky smellin stuff.

hope the whippey dip wasn't too painful today--
ox

SOUL said...

hi mary-- i hope you're sleepin right now-- cuz - well-- i'm not. i did get my meds today-- even took em..at 9 pm.. 1030 now-- and here i am... ugh.
i'm givin up on sleep. too bad i can't see in the dark -- i'd just go fish all night when i can't sleep.

SOUL said...

ac -- have you ever seen anything cute as a sloth?
i love em-

SOUL said...

hi kel-- you demand it eh? well, i spose i should try to find it then. :)) it got packed up with the winter jackets.

i do know where the hat is-- will that work?

not much of a hugger here-- i'll take the fish face-- i demand you post it LOL

SOUL said...

ps kel--
you are far from useless--don't say such things

SOUL said...

hey charlotte-

i do want the hat--and i'm sure i'll get it-- well..if i don't forget about it-- i put some other sloth thing up here a while back that i wanted--but forgot about it-- when i remembered it-- the novelty wore off :)) so i never bothered to get it.

anyhow-- the sleep-- jeeminy. it's drivin me insane..
seems to be a common problem around here lately tho--lotsa folks can't sleep much lately.
i hope we all get in a normal pattern and enjoy these summer days.

i've tried all the tricks to sleep better-- none of the "natural" stuff works.

herbs, diet, no caffeine after am coffee..etc...

that stuff does work for a lot of people tho-just not me. cuz, well--i am me :))

SOUL said...

hey blur-- hope your week got off to a good start-

Anonymous said...

My spouse can take "one" melatonin and it helps him sleep.

gah! lightweight. lol

Those things do NOTHING for me!
Tylenol P.m. does ...but only if I take 2 of them.
Which I don't do unless I'm really desperate ..due to the nyquil addiction of 94/95. Nyquil works too
:0

Which reminds me of the
"l tryptophane koolaid " of the 80's

Ack!:)

Answer me mail ..."I slap you face ..you bitch!!"

"how dare you keep me waiting!"


Love me

SOUL said...

i was answerin your email when all hell broke loose ugh-its sent now-

holy god help me--

Jamie said...

I'm here, awake, sort of...

You ok?

Let me know when you're on.

x0

:)

Cheryl said...

The time I went through real insomnia was the lowest point of my life. Unless you've been through it, like you are right now, you have no idea how frustrating it is. The cycle finally broke for me, and I hope it does for you. Frustrating and lonely.

You should see me in a hat. Curly hair and hats are not a good pair.

Karen said...

You and i are like birds of a feather. I forgot to get one of my prescriptions filled once. My Pharmacist orders it in specially for me because it's not a common drug but I also thought it was because it was a country Pharmacy and maybe they don't just stock a lot. WRONG!!!

They were closed so I tried 8 different Pharmacies and no-one had it. In the end I had to go to the hospital to get it and they charged me $5.00 A PILL. The thing is there are serious repercussions if you suddenly stop taking it so I couldn't wait. I have never done that again.

I hope you get some sleep soon my friend because insomnia is a lonely frustrating business.

Portia said...

lack of sleep can be torture. maybe you should eat lunch at bedtime? i'm kidding, but i seriously hope your new doctor can help you find some real answers soon.

love the hat, and the quotes. the irish one is on the wall of a bar here. it's half over now, but i hope the week looks up for ya.

by the way did you mean pepsi cola or pensacola? i love florida:)

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

Kisses and hugs to my dear tweety!! Kisses and hugs!! How do you find these things? you are the maven of this, you should be getting paid for this my SouliFriend!

TWEETweet?,,,,
!!!
:), Elizabeth