Monday, May 19, 2008

pass the prozac!!!

OMG what a day! and it aint over yet---anyone know when the sun will set ? my gawd it's hot . 100 degrees today. and no air conditioning. aint life grand? !!

ok, that's out of my system.

i of course didn't get any specific details on anything at either doctor today. i'm glad i didn't expect any. i learned my lesson on that one though. i don't really know what to think or expect though either.

the scan lady couldn't tell me nuthin.

and as for neuro-- that one was a bit weird. he did an exam..with the sharp/dull thing.. ya know? well, i have had docs do that before-- a few times--- well.. today was the first time ever-- that it felt different on each side. especially my face. wth does that mean? the whole left side of my body could feel stuff stronger than the right side. BUT my face i could barely feel the pointy thing at all on the left side. friggin weird. weirdest thing? i asked HIM.. THE DR>
"what does that mean?"
know what he said?
"i don't know".
can i just scream?
right now?

anyways.;

he gave me meds.. made a follow up appt in a month.. and i know nuthin. i do know he will review my last MRI of my back and neck..and go from there. so you'll know--when i know.

laterz

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Well holy crap...that was no help, but when is a docter ever help these days? It seems to me that is WHY we see them, or do I have that wrong? Good heavens.

How are you tonight? I am shot...

I hope you are feeling okay. I will look for you in a bit, I have got to finish my work.

TTYL

xo

:)

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

hmmmmmmm, well if that isn't a crapola for a heat day...sounds like dear doc needs a neuro done too! :) for his loss of medical terms..

Silly man. I hope they'll have an answer for you. I still wonder if you didn't have a minor type stroke that awful day you and SOULHUB were hanging out in your chairs..

But if the medication is good, and you're doing better and the ac is running all you need is smoke and choke and some good dreams. :)

tweet to you doll!
Elizabeth

Cheryl said...

Sounds like a lot of questions but no answers. What else is new, right? At least the tests are over. Relax tomorrow. Go someplace cool. It's chilly here...I'm so tired of that!

ac said...

Dr's... They make me CRAZY!

Did you get your ac back on? Any fishing today? I hope you kick their butts on Friday! ac

Karen said...

For the love of all that's holy, what's with the "I don't know?" Seriously.....Does he plan on finding it or does he think that answer will suffice? If he doesn't come up with some answers the next time you see him PLEASE see someone else. That does not sound good.

Don said...

This reminds me that I should call my doctor today to see if he has read the results of my MRI yesterday, and if he has any suggestions about what I should do about the lower back pain I've lived with for over half of my life after two major surgeries on my spine, no less.