Wednesday, May 14, 2008

it's 10 a.m. do you know where my motivation is?


ugh boy--- look at the time....

i am sooo unmotivated today. it's just embarrassing. this is the first day that i have been totally alone in four days. and the first day in i don't know how many that i haven't had an appointment, or felt like hell. (one of the two).
i have several things that i should be doing.. or could be doing.. or even a few that i MUST be doing. am i ? ummmm NO. i'm not even cleaned up or changed yet. i just may not either. at this point in time, i am quite comfortable. sittin here in total silence. except for the clicking of the keyboard of course. i have been told that i type too loud. i think that may true.. but i don't really care.
so anyhow. yep. i had plans to clean up my sty today. soulman has been off work for a few days. he worked on sunday for a few hours, but aside from that has basically been off since friday. i think he worked four hours sunday. and i haven't been feeling too great for -- i don't know how long. since before i went out of town, i know that much. but today, i feel ok. i should take advantage of it and get caught up on chores and errands.. but on days that i have had a stretch of NOT having alone time.. i just kinda like to not do much. i like the quiet. and the feeling of not feeling like i should be doing something.. or talking or stuff like that. ya know.
so anyhow-- nooop.. not feelin too motivated right now. hopefully i will get that way later though.. with enough time to spare before anyone gets home. i hate it when they know i haven't done anything but sit on my arse all day. :)) (unless i'm sick or in pain.. then they understand... but otherwise-- i feel bad for it)

so anyways---- i got a lot of comments on yesterdays post. what a couple of losers eh? i couldn't believe the guy who caused the wreck didn't even attempt to help the lady in the car. and i do wonder if the woman's hubby went to the hospital. i imagine he had to have--at least to take her home. right? her car wasn't drivable.. and i wonder if he was mad about that.

i was surprised at how fast and bad the air bag bruised her chest. has anyone had that happen? or seen it? she's lucky she wasn't goin faster. at her age she could have been really hurt. i think she was ok though. but she was so upset--she may have been hurt more than she thought. i hope not though. i'm sure her husband isn't one to take very good care of her at home.

anyhow-- i obviously don't have much to talk about today. not a whole lot happenin around here.

all my tv shows are coming to an end-- i don't know what i will do with my evenings after this week. or is it next week? maybe i will have to fish til nightfall now? there is an evening tournament at a nearby lake .. the entry fee isn't very much. soulman and i have talked about entering it together. that would be fun. i think it is from like 6 to 9 or something. i'm not sure of the number of boats--or the payout for winning. but it would be fun to fish together. it's on wed nights i think. i haven't paid much attention to it, cuz it hasn't been much of an option lately cuz of some med issues with me... but like i said, that is seeming to pass lately. i'm glad of that too. i have no idea what it is or was.. but i was pretty worried for a while. not sure if i need to be concerned anymore. but i guess i'll find out in a day or two when the ct results come back.

oh-- if you're wonderin.. my shows i watch.. ?? american idol..survivor..and hells' kitchen...
do any of y'all watch any of them???

survivor just ended.. and the one i wanted to win, did not. :((

american idol, ends tonight--- my fave is david cook-- i do not want him to win.. it is best for him..and his fans if he doesnt get locked into a AI contract-- and gets to move right out like bo bice-and daughtry.. do you agree? i think he is ready--and i think he is awesome! i'm definitely buying his cd-- and i think ai will ruin him, and make him sing a bunch of brady bunch type songs. he's too good for that.

as for david A.. he should win.. he is young, and it would be good for him to win.. he does the ai style better, more ballad type--agree? he's just more what they want i think.
as for that freakin sayesha? i DESPISE her!!! she makes me want to vomit every time i even look at her, much less hear her . ugh. GAG PUKE WRETCH. not to mention, i believe wholeheartedly, that she knows someone on the inside that has pushed her through. i just can't stand her overconfident , non-good-singin self. ERG.

and hells kitchen... i LOVE it, and i will cry when its over. not really. but i will miss it. that show makes me laugh. i wish they didn't edit it. it would be so much more funnier. and why did ramsey stop sayin "donkay" i love that.

welp-- i reckon i'm done rambling...

hope y'all have happy days today--
i spose i'll be lazy til i can't take it anymore. hopefully i'll accomplish at least something productive.

15 comments:

ac said...

I'm being lazy too. haha

I hope your guy doesn't win AI for the reasons you mentioned. He'll be better off on his own.

I hope you decide to fish the tournament. And WIN! THAT sounds like good fun to ME...

Watched your vimeo videos this morning. They were great! I feel like I know ya'll now... ha!

Leisure time is up. I gotta go mop the kitchen. ugh! ac

Angie Weid said...

Hey my comment yesterday didn't post...what's up with that?

Anyway...I wasn't so motivated yesterday, today I'm good. I'll throw some happy peppy vibes your way.

Survivor: Honestly, Parvarti?? give me a break...should have been me. How do we tell them to put me on the damn show?

AI: I agree, Cook is too damn good for the show. Let David A. win, so Cook can make a decent album.

Hey, I consider this post productive. Enjoy the lazy moments.

Portia said...

enjoy your day:) you totally deserve to feel relatively good AND do nothing.

ah! i forgot to say it on the last post, but you were totally BATMAN for that chick, er, lady the other day!
BAM!POW!nananananananananana
:D

Anonymous said...

it's nice to do nothing even on a good day..take advantage of it..just do the minimal stuff... you know....! ttyl....

Moohaa said...

Lazy is good after feeling like crap and running around like a lunatic. It's a good opportunity to relax.

Sorry your shows are ending. I'm still trying to get hubby to turn the cable back on. Pathetic I know.

Blur Ting said...

I don't watch so much TV but I think Hell's kitchen sounds like a really nice one to watch. Maybe I can watch it over Cable TV when we move to the new place :-) Yay!

Mary said...

Lazy, quiet day after several with hub-bub is good. Enjoy.

Brad said...

Hey Soul - Thanks for the love - I'll catch up as soon as I can - be well friend

Jessica said...

I love me some David Cook. David A, ugh, it's like his panties are on way too tight. Ew. Not a fan...

Smocha said...

are you Up NOW??

call me . I need you honey:)

Love me

Karen said...

Don't you just hate it when you get the guilts for doing nothing. I do too and I also love it when everyone is somewhere else leaving me on my own.

Come over and see Cuddles. I finally posted him and he's so effin' cute as Val would say or Charlotte. Why DO you call her Charlotte?

Enjoy the peace and I'm glad to hear you're feeling much better.

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

You give better reviews then any of those damn update cbsnbcabc sites..
I totally agree with you on the AI bit, although I don't watch it as much anymore, I do always read about it online the following morning. You my dear have saved me from reading the hidden truth..
I see a calling!!

Mcsteamy Thursday!! :)
Feeling more motivated today?
Always,
Elizabeth

The Real Mother Hen said...

I'm going to do NOTHING tomorrow, except placing my fat ass squarely in a garden chair, drinking iced tea, and enjoying the sun! I won't even want to move an inch tomorrow! :)

It's going to be 90s here tomorrow! Woohoo! :)

I'm so glad that both DAVIDs got through to the final. I like them both. I was just way too happy that Shyesa (sp?) went home :)

EE said...

I absolutely love lazy days!
I've kind of half-assed watched AI. I really don't care who wins/won.
You all should definitely enter the tournament. Fishing with hubby sounds like fun!
Have a good one!!!

SOUL said...

sorry i didn't answer y'all.. i'm so damn lazy--- ugh.

well surely there's a middle of the road word for lazy - slash busy???

what would it be though?
hmmm...

how bout umm...

just blog-laze??

cuz i'm mainly lazy on the blog-- and a little busy in real life. ?? how's that?

hmmm.. works for me.. cept of course i feel guilty for neglecting y'all.

i'll update now i spose.. and see if i can redeem myself. :))
if not-- i hope you can forgive me anyhow.
i try. i stilll just can't seem to stay caught up. it seems i get caught up on the blog-- and life falls apart-- or i get caught up on life and and the blogs fall apart-- just can't win.

where's the balance? does anyone have it?

jezz-o-pete !

(i used to work with a gal.. that was her "thing to say " all the time. "jeez- o - pete " !

i liked it-- but it was one thing i never picked up-- it was kinda corny to me.
i would ask her-
who the hell is PETE?

ok i'm done blogging in my box-- lets see if i can come up with somethin for the other side-
laterz=

oh angie--
what DID you post that got lost???