Saturday, April 19, 2008

Todays Soul News


well what did you expect?
a party??
:))
not around here. at least not lately. sorry.





more like this.. oh my gawd-- it's underlining !!! AGAIN ! BONEMAN__ MY BUTTON.. WHERE IS IT???

anyways-- LOOK// apparently, i can call on boneman, and it will stop. hmmm., where has HE been alll my life?

anyhow. yesterday, i was apparently in some sort of coma or something. i did NOTHING.
well, except
THIS:







i just couldn't function. at all. i tried. but failed. i think i made it to like 10 A.M. and it was back to bed for me. guess what time i woke back up? oh Lord. you won't believe it. well, you might-- the evidence is in my blogging.. or lack of. i woke up at 3 PM !! ERG.. i think i felt worse when i woke up in the afternoon than when i did in the morning. it was horrible. i still couldn't function.

i had bills to pay-- errands to run-- even cigs to go buy-- i did NOTHING. hubby got me 1 pack of smokes early in the morning. i planned on getting a carton when i ran errands--- BUT since i didn't leave the house-- i did my best to make that pack last through my coffee THIS morning. i was amazed that i ALMOST made it. phew. i guess sleeping half the day helped though.

anyhow... soulman got tired of me sleepin and he went fishin. he wanted me to go-- i just couldn't. i was thoroughly exhausted. he didn't get back til after 6, maybe close to 7. soulkid didn't come home at all. she called after school to go home with a friend for the night. i didn't even cook dinner--- or go out-- or order in. we ate cereal ! at like 9 pm.
what the hell is wrong with me????





i don't think it matters what i do anymore. whether i do anything or not in the daytime. i still feel like crap . i'm tired all the time. and even fishing -- or the thought of it doesn't even thrill me. i'm back to making lists only to watch them grow.
can we say -- depressed?

maybe i've been drinking too much of
THIS:



regardless:


BUT, I do a damn fine JOB--

even though i am a



i do hope y'all survived that whiny ass post--
and have a great weekend...

14 comments:

Andrew said...

I got a big hearty laugh out of the Farside cartoon and the cat sleeping. The Farside cartoon is the story of my life. I hope you're feeling better today. I am being terribly lazing today and just sitting in front of this computer. Totally lazy and all the capitalist production crazy Americans would be howling in protest. Have a good day Soul!

mosiacmind said...

Hey Soul I hope that you have a good weekend. Mine has been kind of rough start so hoping it and the weather gets better. Take great care of yourself

Golden To Silver Val said...

You know it IS a full moon! I've been in your predicament before....but I can't remember how I managed to get myself out of it....oh yeah...right...I'm still in it. I'm the greatest procrastinator on earth...but sometimes you just HAVE to do stuff....like clean the fridge. Yech. Anyway....you did ALL that stuff the other day...THAT'S why you're tired.....silly!!! Get yer rest....when you've had enough, your body will tell ya.
Hugs, Charlotte.

desert dirt diva said...

hey sorry to hear your sleeping so much... just reading this , made me yawn, and now i think a good nap is in order....

Brad said...

You never cease to make me smile.

Story I have to tell ya: went down to Olympia today to see spouse's folks and take them to lunch. I drove my Jeep w/ Lolli w/ me and Jay took his work van. ('rents needed work done go figure) Nice weather on the way down but started snowing after lunch so I said "we're outta here" and left Jay to complete his HVAC chore.

drove back through a complete downpour of snow/pouring rain/slush - white knuckle driving the last 20 miles. Lolli and I finaaly pull off the freeway at our exit and said to Lolli "thank god that's over" and she said to me, not knowing a thing about you. "Look it's 3:33 taping the car radio. I cracked up. She thinks I'm nuts.

Rest sweets - listen to your body.

XO

Jessica said...

So much for the good night sleep trend....
I hope one day soon you'll wake up about 7, have nothing on your plate because, well, you will have finished it the day before, it will be sunny, and you can go fishing. That is my wish for you. :)

Summer said...

Hey Girl! Do the rest thing. You must need it or you wouldn't be doing it. Or something like that. I love the 333 thing. With me it's 444. Sweet dreams.

Cheryl said...

I just caught up on your last few days and you've been busy. I wish I could be like you and nap. It never happens. Ever.

I hope we both sleep till at least 6:00 tomorrow. That would feel luxurious!

Jamie said...

I was really hoping that yesterday turned out to be a great day for you. I hope that you got out of the house and did something, just being stuck inside all day will make anyone depressed, besides--you are missing MY favorite time of year, and you are aleady SO lucky to have a real spring there...

When I get there, I will just have to drag you out of there, and make you go with me...where? Does it matter? LOL

xo

:)

Blur Ting said...

Oh gee, I wish I could help you break that spell. Hope it's a better day today.

Smocha said...

where are you???

Portia said...

i hope you have sweet dreams while you sleep ...and are getting closer to some answers. boneman's talents are limited eh?

bonnie said...

Ugh Soul, I think when I feel completely down and unmotivated I have to go with it. I've been sitting around here for days doing nothing but laundry cuz it's about what I can muster. And I live to be inspired. I feel you, babe.

EE said...

I love the ziggy cartoon!