Saturday, April 26, 2008

flyin by the seat of my pants here




what a morning.. yes already. sorry -- wanna lay some bets on the table which will come first? -- me taking blog leave -- or y'all takin soul leave?i don't even know where or how to start this post. i am a cranky ass mood today. i woke up that way. extremely too early. big surprise there huh? ya i know. but i was really hoping to sleep in. i even took an extra sleeping pill, for that extra push for peaceful slumber -- which never came. well, beyond three or four hours anyhow. i can't remember . i either woke up at 3 or 4. but depending - i went to sleep around midnight.

i did manage to fall asleep again in my chair after a while - for a little while -- but not before i was already ruined.. and of course, even after the early morning nap-- still managed to wake up for the second time, still crabby.





i just wonder sometimes --
how the hell... do i go from

THIS:



to
THIS:




in such a short amount of time.




i've really been pushing myself around the house .. and out too actually, for the passed couple of days. this entire house has gone to hell -- and fast. ok maybe not so fast. but really it seemed fast. it was like i came out of the hospital the other day and looked around -- thoroughly disgusted. even though i had picked up here and there over the passed couple weeks.. it still managed to look just simply ghetto . for real. every damn dish was dirty and stacked around the the kitchen.. not even neatly-- just randomly. i had so much damned laundry i thought i would frickin die. it was everywhere. the washer and dryer ran all evening thursday night. for like three hours-- and CONSTANTLY yesterday. both machines... from fricken.. i don't even know 6 or 7 am.. til 6 or 8 pm.. and i am NOT exaggerating. the last blanket went in the dryer this morning. i lost count after load 7 !!! (BUT , the good news there? ALL is folded and put away! 9 times out of ten it ends up stacked in the living room unfolded and wrinkling waiting for it's rightful owner--yet stays there for days to only be filled with cat hair to be RE-WASHED!).

NOT THIS time.. bwa hahahaha

(BUT-- i am still awaiting the NEXT five loads of laundry to come out of soulkids room.. even thou i looked in there yesterday-- i didn't dare check the closet or under the bed .. there's no tellin what evil lurks in those places!)

my dishes are clean.. with very few dirty from yesterday to wash-- but the clean big ones are still stacked around ,and the dishwasher overloaded waiting to be put away.

i managed to half decorate my bedroom .. but really didn't have as much for the walls in there as i thought-- so it's not worth bragging about yet. so no pix for you yet. hubby didn't notice a thing-- or, if he did-- he didn't say anything. oh well.
anyhoo- if i get further there-- i'll throw a pic or two up today.

in my search for my bedroom nick naks etc.. guess what i found? my mom in laws LONG lost Christmas present !! i got a nice chuckle , and sigh of relief out of that. i have been looking all over for that since the move! boy will she be surprised. haha.

i also sorted through a mountain.. literally-- a small hill.. that had sat on my COUCH.. for days-- of papers, and crap-- bills etc.. FINALLY.. so now my LR-- looks like a Living room again. (rather than a landfill) -and my bills are in enough order to actually pay.
speaking of which.. i still haven't paid my damn vehicles or rent.
i think i may need to take a pill for that-- but i don't think there's a pill out there that i don't already take.. unless you count aspirin ! :((

*** note to CHARLOTTE-- i USED to be great at bills and banks online-- almost to that hobby extent too-- i found it fun and entertaining and a productive way to pass the time-- now it's a pain in my ass and only confuses me.. IF i manage to do it. i have no idea why it has become a problem.. it just has.

my mood has obviously gone to shit peeps and i am so sorry for that--- but obviously at this moment in time it can't be helped.
BUT if you know me at all-- THAT is always subject to change-- at any given moment. strange but true. could be this afternoon.. could be this time next month. we nevah know with me. cuz i am ME afterall.


welp-- i guess i would go work on writing my book for a while-- but someone has beat me to it :

isn't that a crack-up?

looks like a good one ! perhaps i'll try to find me a copy !

23 comments:

Smocha said...

ha ha ! I want to see that book too.

You have too many damn dishes! You need to get rid of a million of them and then it could never GET overwhelming.

There's my nag du jour :)))

My house is also a sty. Naturally cuz hubby is home.

what's yer POD?

It's kind of cold right now. so I think I shall do a slop job on my house and get out of heah for a while. Thrift sto's here I come.
Then this afternoon , we'll prolly go on the boat. I may attempt to bring Cavuto with us. :)
we'll see.
Then dinner on the egg .

exciting ,no?

Love me

Smocha said...

oh p.s.
ha ha !!! I was first!!!!

Golden To Silver Val said...

My day's not starting out too swift either. Went shopping and as I got out of the car, the elastic on my underpants broke. Try walkin' around a store with THAT kinda problem goin' on...I did have leggings on but I could still FEEL it. ewwwww. Sigh ~ its always somethin'. Love Charlotte

mosiacmind said...

I can really relate to needing to clean and do laundry and the sad thing it I just have myself to blame for the laundry and cleaning. I tend to like to wear the same few outfits...jeans with a tee shirt or sweatshirt and so I tend to wash them often instead of washing the other clothes that need to be washed. I hope that your day got better...Mom ran me on some errands this a.m. and I am going to go to the library this afternoon....take great care of yourself.

Moohaa said...

That book looks funny. Right up your alley! :)

Switch to paper plates and big garbage bags. It will do you a world of good til you feel like dealing with dishes again.

And this moohaa is one reader who will never take a soul break. :)
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

I said shame to yo sis cuz her hubby said she could drive back with him, seperate vehicle, but the nut said no, nothing to do there. He hated leaving her all bored and depressed.
auntie j

Anonymous said...

orchids are hard for the experienced gardener to grow, let alone a novice. auntie j

Jamie said...

I hope your day has ended better than it began. You have been on my mind alot today...here's hoping you feel okay.

Hugs, my sister.

xo

:)

Jamie said...

And I'm sorry, but I had to laugh at Charlotte, her underpants problem really cracked me up - sorry Charlotte! :)

Mary said...

Soul, don't worry about the house, laundry, and dishes. Just enjoy doing something you want to do. At least that's my excuse for letting my chores pile up. I've even learned not to notice.

SOUL said...

smocha.. i don't realy have that many dishes-- it;s PANS and shit i have too many of, ugh,
dishes are easy to wash.. just somethin about the big hand washable crap.

what'd ya eat last night?
we didn't.. hmmm.

yes.. you were first :))

SOUL said...

charlotte that cracks me up too-- i woulda gone and thrown them in the trash somewhere-- that or gone home-- i couldn't handle that. eeeewwweee is right! LOL

you might need new "underpants if " .... :))

Summer said...

You'll always be an orchid to me.

SOUL said...

hiya jamie--
it was a day-- you know?
i hope yours was a good one.
is there nascar for you today?

happy sunday--
oh and i know you love the word underpantrs-- i am sure you loved her little story;;LOL

oxox

SOUL said...

MM
i'm that way-- i usually have the least laundry of the bunch here too-- but well.. when my kid takes a shower -- she uses TWO towels-- and never hangs em up for a second go round-- so they pile up in a hurry-- and hubby goes through two sets of clothes a day-- then my child has a clothes changing thing goin on.. school clothes, after school clothes, goin somewhere clothes.. you get the drill.. UGH.

it's like the BLOB (remember that movie? if i did laundry every single day it would be alright-- but the same with dishes-- i don't.. so i drown.. in both.

hope your day is good.

SOUL said...

hi kel-- i am gonna try to find that book.. i've never heard of it-- but it does sound like me.. amazon may have it. i'll have to see.

paper plates are my best friend ya know :)) best invention evah !

thanks for stickin around...

i hope things are lookin up at your place--

happy sunday-

SOUL said...

hiya mary-- i try to ignore this stuff-- til i just can't stand it-- and by then it nearly kills me to get it done. but-- it's nearly done now. will i finish before i die? lets hope so. almost there !

we were thinkin about fishin today but the weather looks rough so it may not happen. we'll se.

you doin anything ?

have a good day

SOUL said...

summah!
how can you be so darn sweet in so few words? you oughtta be a poet !
:))
ii hope you have a happpy day

SOUL said...

well j-- i think she can make her own choices.. dont you?
she at least has a routine there-- mayberry has nothing to offer.
later

Karen said...

Note to Val: Get thyself off to Target and buy some new knickers pronto. Can't have you running around in public with your drawers hanging round your knees :)

Now Soul, sorry about that. Did your day improve any? You know I think I have the same disease as you. You know it will only take 10 minutes to write a cheque and put it in an envelope and then it would be done. For some damn reason I keep putting it off and it continues to hang over me like a black cloud. It's crazy. Why don't we JUST DO IT?

SOUL said...

i don't know gypsy.. but i must say it's good to hear that it isn't just ME. i never heard anyone else who did this.
ever.
PHEW.
hubby is paying the vehicles today.
maybe it will breathe some life into me???
have a good day--

EE said...

You wouldn't have so many dishes if you didn't cook...like me;)
My house is also a wreck. And, the laundry....it's never ending!!

SOUL said...

erin...that makes me think of that song..
the road goes on forever , and the party never ends lol