Friday, February 29, 2008

dammit-- i'm blind and comatose!


howdy folks----
yep-- i slept late again...
my life is passing me by-- will it ever change? it has to right? hopefully soon! one can sleep all the time for only so long right?

so anyhow-- i woke up closer to six than 4 again. there was a time that i wanted to sleep in on occasion-- but lately it is ruining my entire morning routine. and i am not likin it! not only that-- it is ruining my entire daily routine as well. it's horrible. how do people live like this? i'm afraid i'm gonna end up with damn bed sores!!! :)) i hope not.
anyhow-- i'm doin the best i can.
hopefully i'll get it together SOON.
maybe the med change is causing problems too. who knows.



but-- how bout THIS???
i just realized--- our eye appointments-- that took over a year to FINALLY schedule-- since all three of us are freakin BLIND--- well... they were scheduled for MONDAY. guess what--- monday-- is also the day-- and the same TIME that the friggin EEG is scheduled! mine is last-- and if i could drive-- i could take myself to that , and the other two could get theirs done.. BUT nooooo----- they can't do that cuz i can't drive. so now all three of us, have to reschedule our eye appointments. UGH. and i still haven't heard back for the MRI appointment time. i hate to be kept waiting.
i feel like veruca salt at times like this
Daddy I want it NOW!!!

i love that movie.
(willy wanka--the original..with the blueberry girl. :)))

welp-- i reckon that's about it--
unless ya wanna hear about one of my aunts disowning me-- (totally out of the blue--no questions asked)-- that's a story that could only come from MY family. UGH. i think i shall keep it out of blogsville...at least the details-- maybe-- well, at least for now... but really-- it's cuz i'm me. and it's sooo ridiculous... and uncalled for really. talk about blindsided. geesh, i get sick for a couple weeks.. and someone feels offended. hmmm. some peoples' kids. i tell ya.
but i will tell ya this-- it's not "auntie J"... :))

ok well
i will ttyl

happy FRIDAY!!!

16 comments:

JLee said...

Hey I'm blind too, but lasik cured all that. lol
Hope you're on the mend and I left something for you on my blog..
Happy Friday!

SOUL said...

hey girl-- my hubby had lasik-- maybe ummm.. ten or twelve years ago--- but hate to tell ya this-- he's blind again :(( (just for reading tho.)
hope yours holds up.

what are you up to-- is it a starbucks? i sure could use one about now--
speaking of which-- how in the world are we sposed to "do lunch" if i can't drive :((

ok.. i'm on my way ovah...

Smocha said...

I am blind too and I hate it!!

Note to self...make eye dr. appointment.

BTW : I have had 3 pairs of prescription glasses now and NONE of them have worked.
I finally realized ,it's probably because I always have my appt. in the morning. DUH!

By evening time ,the eyes are much worse. So make your eye appts. as late in the day as possible.

Have fun today!

love me

SOUL said...

have fun today?
hmmm.
well...
if fun is...
paying bills ad having an MRI-yep it's at 1230---
AND cleaning house---
and that kinda stuff--
not to mention my 8 hour inevitable "nap"
suuuure--i'll have fun.

you toooooo.

were you disowned teeeewww?

go see what jlee laft me... you will likee!!! :))

Smocha said...

well, excuuuuse me. wha'd ya want me to say? "have a crappy day"

:)

Smocha said...

:))

soreeya--no--it was just funny

what are you doin today? countin cat teeth perhaps? you crack me up!

Mary said...

Sleeping late is becoming a common thing with me. I don't worry about it, though. At my age I need the extra rest.

I considered lasik but thought about having someone carving on my eyes and said, "No thanks. I'll take new glasses if it's all the same to you." I don't have much going for me but I'd like to keep what's left of my eyes. A little blur is better than nothing. But remember that I'm an old fart with old ideas.

I'm praying that you'll get a good diagnosis in the next few days, and that it will be that the problem was caused by a combination of meds and flu. I'm thankful that you have a doctor who will listen.

Have the best day possible under the circumstances and know that I'm thinking about you.

SOUL said...

holy crap--i was still logged in under your name smocha .. WAKEUP!

Portia said...

hang in my friend! hopefully you will heal faster for all the rest you're getting.
i love willy wonka too, but i still say BATMAN fits better than veruca;)
very sorry about the aunt rift. i would be hurt too. her loss i hope you know.
happyyyyyyyyyyyy friday to all in soulburg!
nanananananananananananananana
:):)

Rebecca said...

I, since turning 40, have become a little far sighted. Gettin old i guess. Brian and Chris are the ones who need glasses. Just replaced my son's...argh! oh, well, his are cheap...$200 bucks or so, with the exam. Brian, on the other hand has trifocals without the lines...

Sorry to hear you had to reschedule. EEG definitely takes priority though. And what's up with t he aunt?!?!?! really sorry to read THAT!

Anonymous said...

oh well... if some people cant understand the situation..it is better to leave well alone yeah? hope you're doing better and yeah even IF you'Re blind...the MRI definitely takes priority....good luck!

SOUL said...

hi again---

had the MRI done-- bot obviously no results yet--

rescheduled the eye appointments-- and the guy acted like i shoulda planned the seizure around HIS schedule :)) hmmm. soorreee dude. maybe next time huh.

and about the aunt-- well... a whole nuther story-- perhaps i'll share it-- after i can wrap it around my already aching head. so weird. but really-- not surprising-- from MY pedigree, really.

anyhow-- later peeps!

ps
where the hell is everyone today??
y'all better be havin FUN

Blur Ting said...

Oh man, I hope you don't have to wait another 3 years for the next eye appointment!

I can understand how frustrating it must be for you to lose that couple of extra hours in the morning....but waking up at 6am is very sane, you know. You should try to adapt to your new schedule instead of waking up at 4am!

You're right, I miss Mother Hen and am so looking forward to seeing her again. I'll give her 2big hugs from you :-) We'll definitely be talking about you and our blogger friends for sure! Have a nice weekend.

Summer said...

Take a deep breath.
OK.
Now you can scream.

SOUL said...

can i really?
ok..but i can only do it here-- if i scream out loud hubby will call an ambulance for sure--


AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH


ahhh..much better :))
thanks...
and happy satahday!

to ALL OF YOU!!

The Real Mother Hen said...

Ohhh don't get me talking about eyesight, I get so frustrated because I can't see well. I can only read blog that has a black background under certain lights, else I can't see a damn thing! WTH! ARRRHHHHHH!!!!