Thursday, January 17, 2008

well, let's see if i can do any better today shall we?


apparently yesterdays post was quite the downer for most . y'all know that wasn't my intention.
i considered deleting it. but then re-thought that, and decided - i just deleted nearly a year of my life on this blog, and i wasn't about to start making a habit of that; simply because i feel i may have made some folks uncomfortable. this blog is my almost daily life -- and most of you know, my life isn't filled with candy canes and fairy tales. it just isn't. it never has been. and i am brutally honest about that. if anybody who reads here can't handle what happens here then don't read here. it's your choice.
every single one of you know how i feel about you. i shouldn't have to explain that--- or myself. i shouldn't have to defend myself, my family, my feelings, myself, or what i say here. ok.. i take the last part back-- i know there are times, i say the wrong thing... i think i apologize when i realize it though.. sometimes it takes longer than others to realize i've done that-- but when i do--- i make it right. or at least i hope i do. my intention is not to hurt anybody here. ever.

so anyhow....
on to other things....
there are no other things.
i am trapped at home today. hubby had to take my drivers license to work with him so he could fax it to the car place. i don't know. it's some stupid crap. i was apparently on the first loan on the nissan... and the title--- but now, i am NOT on this loan.. or the title-- which actually burns my ass a bit. but for some damn reason they need a copy of my license-- even though the loan went through fine.. i don't know.. i'm not a car person. so, i was sposed to fax it yesterday--- but .. well, i didnt.... then we were gonna do it last night when we went out-- and didn't.. so hubby took it to work...so now i can't drive today--- because with my damn luck--- today, without a license-- with the wrong friggin address, because , yep you guessed it-- we didn't get new ones yet-- today would be the day i'd get stopped for something. and that would just be lovely. so i will just stay here. thank you very much.
besides, soulkid gets home early again today anyhow.
and yes... in case you are wondering she does know how to let herself into the house, and is quite capable of doing so, and being alone ... i just prefer to be here. i'm overprotective that way.
if you lived my life, you would know why.

anyhow-- i think i sound quite bitchy this morning. perhaps i should go for a while.

i will be taking care of some business, and more catchup, and the dreaded housework today. that is how being trapped here for the day will pay off. i do have a lot to do here today. hopefully the motivation deficiency i suffer will not affect me .

i hope you all enjoy your days today---

13 comments:

Karen said...

I hope you have a FANTASTIC day doing whatever you want to do and if that means nothing then so be it.

Jamie said...

I had to go back and re- read yesterday, because I thought maybe I missed something. Then I decided I didn't. But then I wondered what the deal was, and then I decided I am like you, and maybe I don't notice a "downer" post. ??? You think? Hell, it's January in Soul-land, and my land, too---it is what it IS. Anyway, I wish only the BEST day for you today. THE BEST. :)

xo

Mary said...

Ditto Jamie's comment. I must have missed something. Oh, well, onwards and upwards. Hope the day at home goes well. When I'm trapped I can think of a million reasons I need to drive. Hope your day goes well.

Oldy said...

Apparently I missed something too. And I'm still missing it.

Or was some hateful comment deleted ...just to leave us all confused? lol

I don't see the prompt ...for you to be defending yourself. But , anyhoo....Yes you doooo sound quite bitchy. LOL

Hope you are having a chill'en out sort of day.

Love me

SOUL said...

well hell...

apparently not only am i misunderstood by the world-- i am misunderstood by myself as well? hmmmm. crap.

speaking of "crap" (no motha.. nuthing to do with you , this time :))
i have decided that i seem to say CRAP, more frequently than any other word in my vocabulary. just so ya know.

anyhow. perhaps jamie hit it... it's just freakin january. and it just happens to be sucky. or how bout crapy? yep, that's better. crappy. and freakin freezin ass cold to boot.

texas has two seasons ya know-- freakin hot as hell.. and freakin freezin ass cold. and it changes like the wind. dammit. or crap. :))

see y'all latah.

and yes. i'm bettah than earlier. my house is almost clean.. my laundry is almost finished.. and my kid is almost home. soooo... what are y'all almost doin???

happy days to ya
thanks for comin by

and jamie--- i hope your january improves.... or do ya think you may need to borrow a convertible to come to soul-land in? :))

and oldy i know-- but i admitted that i was a bitch first.. so haha.

Mark said...

Sounds like you are making the best of being trapped. May your day be want you want it to be.

SOUL said...

it's not so bad mark...
and i hope you have a what you want kind of day as well...
see ya round...

Anonymous said...

hiya gs,

yeah im like the others...dont know what i missed...not different than any other post.. LOL.. dont you worry.. and see..since im on here late..it seems you're getting stuff done..and it' nice to be forced to stay at home..when you could be.....going to mall hell!! bwa haaa haa.... later ....

The Real Mother Hen said...

*Scratching head*
??
Never mind.
Just want to kick some ass!
Who wants to volunteer?!

Blur Ting said...

Ha ha, was it a trick to make us re-read. I too reread yesterday's post and found nothing. You're thinking too much.

Hey, we're so similar in the getting kids home thing too. While my older son can get home by himself, I try to pick him whenever I can. I'm also protective that way. My reasons are different from yours but when I got a divorce, I wanted my kids to lead a life that is no different from any of their friends. No lack of love or support in any way.

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

It's almost Friday which means fresh starts and delicious coffee!!
okay, what'd I miss too?
hmmm..all that sweet coffee at Soul's place has gone to my head.

the dl...most likely for the registration and insurance bs...pains I know..but at least it's one less task to think about right? now, may I have the coffee pot please?
Always,
E~

SOUL said...

hmmm wellll....

confusion was not my intent either.
let's just say it must have been one of those days for ME. and leave it at that.

y'all know i'm senile-- :))

today will be better.

for all of us i hope-- even if you didn't have a rough one yesterday ---- today is friday-- so it must be good -- right?
woo hoo

and motha-- i don't know why you always want to kick someone's ass-- but i'm right there with ya!!! lesssgo!!!

crystee-- come get yo coffee, the good stuff's almost gone! hurry!

EE said...

I'm going to have to check out your "downer" post. Goin' there now...