Thursday, August 2, 2007

takin someones advice and going to adjust my attitude :))

so far, today hasn't been too bad. i must admit i can't force myself away from this doctor resentment though. it's not just the one i had the tag thing with yesterday. that just dug it all up. so i am just stewing in a pot of memories and incidents of the past twelve years of crappy dr's. sso few that could be considered even somewhat good at what they are trained for. ugh.

so anyhow... y'all don't need to hear that..it just helps me to spew sometimes.

i did accomplish some things today...which is good. cleaned my kitchen, did my dishes, laundry, bedroom, livin room, and cooked a good dinner...again. didn't manage to get my calls and stuff done. i don't know why it's so hard for me to pick up the damn phone. i have put off these phone calls for a month...and they are pretty darn important. hmmmm. phone-o-phobia?

anyways... on to the attitude adjustment... i almost forgot all about that part. my senile! i'm gonna go fishin at the pond with hubby in a few minutes. also gonna get a candy bar on the way. i have been craving a candy bar since last night. PMS does that to me. usually i don't eat much sweet stuff. but i want chocolate!

soooo what are y'all doin today-tonight? anything good or bad happen to anyone? anything extremely wonderful that you just must blab about???
tell me about your day...

i hope y'all are having good days/nights

6 comments:

josie2shoes said...

I have something good to report... so I'll send you an "e"! :-)

Jamie said...

I am proud of you, it sounds like things may have turned around a little for you today. Not like it shouldn't have --- because you are DUE for a good day or two. Have a wonderful time fishing....hmmm. You and hubby, alone in the boat, dark out, hmmm. Don't forget the bug spray---nothing like a mosquito bite in one of those "delicate" places....

Jamie said...

And jos....any good news is wonderful today, so congrats!

josie2shoes said...

Too funny Jamie... but daughter is away now, so they can even play on the kitchen table if they want to... no mosquitos to worry about there! :-)

SOUL said...

you two crack my shit up. thanks for the laughs!!! i sure need them today.
i hope you both had ..are having good days.

we weren't on the boat tho jamie.. we went to the pond :((

but did you see the fish? daaamn!
i must say tho.. a little mosquito bite may have been better. :)

Anonymous said...

you slorch! LOL

Yeah..it's an epidemic. :(