Thursday, August 2, 2007

more random shit about me... a meme if you will :)

I know ~ enough to get by

I believe ~ in GOD

I fought ~ too damn hard to get where I am

I am angered ~ by doctors and government systems almost equally

I love ~ my God, my family, my pets, and the people I consider my friends.

I need ~ to get the hell out of debt and stay that way, and a bit more patience in life

I take ~ way too much shit from people, before I speak up.

I hear ~ very poorly

I drink ~ too much coffee and tea

I hate ~ having to see doctors that don’t know…or do shit.

I use ~ hmmmm. The coffee pot first thing every morning

I want ~ a knowledgeable, understanding freakin doctor.. but I don’t think any exist

I decided ~ that today is not a good day to quit smoking…I’m entirely too bitchy

I like ~ my blog pals!... and fishing!

I am ~ a bit of a prude…and a bitch

I feel ~ pretty crappy lately.

I left ~ a lot of people and places behind in my life

I do ~ more than I should. sometimes.

I hope ~ this crap will get better someday

I dream ~ of peace in my life...physical, and emotional..for me and my family.

I drive ~in a state of confusion.

I listen ~ intently ... most of the time...when i can hear.

I type ~ better than i write!

I think ~ entirely too much for my own damn good!

I wish ~ things would smooth out, and just be normal and right for a change.

I compensate ~ for for just about everything with sarcasm , when i can

I regret ~ too much.

I care ~ too much.

I should ~ definitely learn moderation. in everything. money, food, smoking, all of it.

I am not always ~ "with it".

I said ~ more than I needed to. cuz i just cannot shut up!

I wonder ~ about everything.

I changed ~ a lot in the passed ten years. and not so much for the better

I cry ~ less than i used to..

I am ~ a bitch, but i hide it well most of the time.

I am not ~ as assertive as i wish i could be.

I lose ~at most battles i get in.

I leave ~ before i get left...usually.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH SOUL, YA FOUND ONE! WILL PUT IT UP WHEN I'S GET HOME...STILL PLODDING AWAY AT WORK...CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT SH*T??? FIGHTING WITH NUMBERS AND THE STUPID SOFTWARE THAT I HAVE TO PUT IT IN! ONE MORE ACCOUNT TO GO AND IM OUTTA HERE...THE OFFICE...NOT THE BLOG COMMENT SHEET...OH THAT TOO. (SORRY...JUST TOO DARN LAZY TO TURN OFF THE CAPS KEY...NOT YELLIN AT U REALLY IM NOT...)

SOUL said...

i always forget about caps too...and am also too lazy to change it at times. so i'll let ya slide on that.
you sure are workin a lot lately. between you and jamie, i sure feel like a damn sloth. even tho i do do stuff.
well anyhow...speakin of doin stuff... i just missed the garbage man, and i am still sittin on my ass, drinkin coffee and chain smokin.
i am such a productive citizen. erg.
c ya... don't pass out before ya get home.

Jamie said...

I think you need an attitude adjustment day-----because I don't really believe alot of what you say. You are NOT a bitch. Particularly if you are not assertive. You are frustrated with your life, and doctors and maybe the government, but you are NOT a bitch. If in fact, you leave before you are left, then you are not a bitch. Because I don't like bitches. Enough said. xo

josie2shoes said...

Ditto what Jamie said! hehe I really liked this meme Soul, lots of good thought went into your answers and it was interesting! I will try it tonight. Hang in there, chill out, take something for the damn cramps! Hugs, Josie

SOUL said...

jamie.. did you just yell at me? :))
i love you anyways.
i don't like bitches either...so ya..i gotcha. so, ummm...i'm a hag. :)) alright...it's PMS. it'll pass. i hope.

hi jos... yep i do believe that motrin is on the way very soon. perhaps a xanax as well.

does anyone how to get medical marijuana? doesn't matter... i don't like that stuff anyhow. i mean, umm, i never tried it. ya.

Portia said...

actually i was watching a show on it (da med weed)(and the 'bars' that dispense it) the other day and thought of you & others living in pain...not that i know...i just couldn't help but wonder if it might actually help..??
sorry to say it but it's never a good day to quit smoking:) i hope it's a good day though!

SOUL said...

hi portia...

well, thanks for thinkin of me anyhow.
i really have considered that a few times for pain management. but to be honest... i really have only tried it a few times...eons ago. made me barf.
besides... i have a kid. i can't do that stuff. even if it would work. it's bad enough to have her see me take the meds i take as it is.
oh well.
ya anyhow.. hope you have a good day too.
mines not so terrible. i washed my dishes. that's somethin. oh and i just started some laundry. and took my garbage out...that's a plus. sooo... it'll get better. productive days are always good.
c ya round

Unknown said...

Oh, another good one. Consider it stolen. :)

SOUL said...

cool frank i'll be over in a bit

Blur Ting said...

Interesting Soul. I'm struggling to find something for my post, maybe I'll do a meme too.

SOUL said...

hi blur !!!
take it away, it's free for the takin!
i'll be lookin to see what you come up with soon.
have a good weekend. (what's left of it..it's saturday there?)