Tuesday, August 21, 2007

i was harrased by the lawn mower man!!!

for real !
ok, fine, he was there before me, and he was just doing his job. but man i tell ya, i would bet money that he was enjoying himself as he ruined my fishing! i could tell by the way he smirked at me every so often..and also by when i finally decided to move to the opposite end of the pond.. to get away from his irritating mower noise... not to mention that the fish were also having a nervous breakdown, hiding somewhere else as well, and not biting for the first time in several days!
so i go over there.. and trust me.. it isn't a short jaunt. not hauling twenty pounds of crap and five rods. erg. so i go over there, and start to fish... and what happens? ten minutes later.. there he is! on his freakin loud mower.. smirking at me!! just ridin around in circles...taunting me!
one time he even rode up the sidewalk behind me. ugh. sometimes i wish i was a dude so i could just kick peoples ass at random when they piss me off!

but anyhow.. when i did get over there...before he came over.. i did get a fish, like on my third cast... but... it wasn't a bass... and it wasn't pretty. it was a catfish... and he ended up getting tangled in the line, so when i pulled him out he had a big hole in his belly, and like a gut sack hangin out!!! i thought of killing him..but he wasn't gushing blood, so i let him live. poor ugly fishy.
wanna see?

(you can just see how much i love to handle catfish, no?)

so anyhow... he bit me while i tried to unhook him, and with his guts hangin out, well i just thought it best to do him a favor... SO>>>>>


(i got my revenge on him AND the lawn mower man! and fatty here had a snack!)


not really... but i did leave.. there was just too much noise, and i knew i wasn't gonna have any luck...so here i am...doing what i do best...well..i am doing laundry and balancing my checkbook too... but other than that.. sittin on me arse, til ortho appointment.

have good days.. mine's lookin like monday came a day late, :(

12 comments:

josie2shoes said...

What a turkey that lawnmower guy was! Let's go beat some ass Soul, I'm in the mood for it today!! And hey, I'll take you up on that offer to "adjust my sister's attitude" as well! Man, we shoulda put her up for adoption when she was small, she was crazy way back then!! Catfish - yup they are UGLY, but mighty tasty! Is that your cat Soul? It's beautiful! I hope the rest of your day goes better. Mine's goin' ok, except I'm tired and movin slowly. I'll get thru it tho. Maybe we could plant her in your pond with cement shoes!! hehehe

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

oh my, at first I thought that he was putting some moves on you..I was glad that it wasn't what I first thought.

So, too bad you didn't throw that fishie at the lawn mower man-give him a taste or two of his own medicine. If you know what his car looks like, just stick that fish in the tail pipe. Heehee.

Hope the check book balances and the laundry comes out folded and wrinkle free.
Where is Rosie and the Jetsons when we need them??
Always,
Crusty~

SOUL said...

josie,,,
OOOOHHHHMMMM... say the serenity prayer three times. then say it backwards ! :))
just kidding, but don't let her get to you. i know, easier said than done.. but just realize that people who know you best are the ones who matter here. like your kids, and your friends. k.

yep.. that is my cat. that is actually my daughters cat.. but well, i'm the one who feeds her. but i don't do litter boxes. (sound familiar :)) that is the one thing with these animals i won't do.. if at alll possible... litterboxes and "accidents'. i willl clean up puke on occasion. but the other stuff.. that's whats kids and husbands are for. right?
anyhow, that one is jitterbug. i have begun calling her "jitter-slug"... because she is so damn fat and lazy. we expect one day that she will have a heart attack while running from the dog ! LOL. she's a good cat, but i swear she has not only destroyed my furniture, but also doubled in size since she was spayed.

ok, enough about the cat. i still need to put a pic of spot on here. she's a cute little cotton ball with a gold spot on her head. (the other cat)

catfish.. yes i do like some fried catfish now and then... but i just hate to touch em.. or esp clean em. eeewwweee.

ya, arrogant lawnmower men, and unadoptable whacky sisters. (no not you sis..well, not this time lol)
but whaddaya gonna do? right?
happy tuesday.. it's comin to a close for you workin folks! woo hoo.

SOUL said...

CRUSTY! ya snuck right in there. geesh.
but hey.. i LOVE the way you think!!
i didn't even consider throwin fishy at the lawnmower man! next time he screws with my fishin i will! :))
oooh and the tailpipe... good one. i bet you stuck a banana in a cops tailpipe a time or two haven't ya???

as for the checkbook... well... it's a little shaky but nuthin is gonna bounce. phew. boy i hate weeks like this. lots i want, and no cash to get it with. oh well. that's life i reckon.

the laundry wasn't folded when i took it out... does YOURS do that??? ;0)

well, i hope you are feeling better.. along with the rest of your clan!

c ya
gotta go get ready for the lovely ortho appointment... hurry up and wait .. every time.
why do these people overbook??? do they do it only to irritate me?
it's cuz i am ME, isn't it?

byeee

Anonymous said...

You and your fish! Cute idea to put fish in tail pipe! j

SOUL said...

all fish all the time.. my new slogan..at least until winter !

:)

Portia said...

you know if dick cheney can shoot his hunting buds, you should be able to shoot the lawnmower dude:)~ i'm kidding, i'm really not that violent, i've just had another monday too. besides, lawmower guy's probably pissed to be mowing lawns while the rest of the world's gone fishin;)
here's to a better humpday! *cheers*

Anonymous said...

yeah thought he might be making his moves to...hmmm maybe he just wanted the catfish?

SOUL said...

hmmm portia, i didn't think that maybe he was jealous. or perhaps he thinks the pond is HIS fishin hole?
either way, yep... should be able to shoot fisherwomen abusers . :O

yankee.. nope... crusty thought that he may have been puttin the moves on too, but nah... no one ever flirts with me anymore. that's ok though.. bass have better personalities anyhow. :o
whaddaya doin? hmmmm probably goin into work? just as the folks here are settling in at home.

i shall catch up with ya latah.

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

Portia is good! I never thought about that..hmm,..might be the case..
now I feel guilty about fishie pipe.

bills, balances and bills..we don't bounce but we never have enough for the minors: taking kids to Mcdonalds..etc. But I know that eventually things will improve. It has to.

Yeah, the laundry over here coming out folded? hahah..sometimes I'll do my laundry, but not fold it..
laundry and I don't get along too much. I'll wash them, but they won't fold or go away in their selected drawers..darned things.

Always,
Crusty~

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

perhaps the way the laundry comes out folded and wrinkle free is from a husband and daughter hand? :)
Heehee.
Always,
Crusty~

SOUL said...

no crusty.. me and laundry get along as well as me and dishes... i either neglect it til i can stand it NO more.. or i do it half assed or in stages... that may take days to complete!
good lord, i am a sloth!

i need a laundry fairy.
hubby will wash and dry.. but not fold, and who the hell knows where it ends up after that... usually on the couch in a wrinkled heap..but hell, at least he does it.
and the kid??? oh hell no. i can barely get her to pick up her clothes, much less wash them!

ugh, just the thought of these most horrid chores makes my neck hurt!

where's the coffee???