Wednesday, August 22, 2007

happy happy humpday ! or harvey wallbanger day for those who drink .. CHEERS

i have a lot of comments to respond to, but i am in the middle of a bill paying frenzy... crossing my fingers that we will have enough left over to at least enjoy a little of what life has to offer over the next two weeks. wish me luck. i know that i already have to go dump a hundred bucks on school stuff, and another 100 to the gastro doc... no today is not a dr day... but they want their damned money before the colonoscopy. it's bad enough to pay a dr. but sooo much worse to pay one for something you have NO desire to even have done to you. oooohhhh scary. my biggest fear this time... waking up with a mile long camera stuck in my rear. OMG. he better drug me up good..or i will pre drug my own self before i go!!! ugh. that made my eye twitch!!!

doesn't look like i will be fishing today.. gotta go school shop..think i said that. y'all KNOW i'd rather go fishin! but oh well.. phase two of school stuff. then friday will be shoe day. oh i'm so fuckin thrilled. not.

ummm... what else? ummm well, perhaps i could fish tonight with hubby... but he's been kinda grumpy lately so i don't know. will surely tell you if we go tho. i know you love my fish!

hmmm.... i guess i will cruise blogland real quick and check up on my peeps... then i need to do all my other crap.. it is also grocery day... we are so mother hubbard here. y'all say prayers that i don't drop dead or beat someone up during my stinkin mall and wally hell excursions. i would almost rather die than go to either, but both in ONE day???? Lord help me!!!!

well, i must get going... if you see i've been to your place but didn't comment..it's just cuz i'm short on time..i will catch up with all that latah

i do hope EVERYBODY is doing good today.. seems to have been a tough few days all around.

anyways.. drink up or light up.. or whatever it is you do to do the happy dance!!

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Hope your day turns out better than anticipated....maybe you are the one that needs to drink up, or light up, or both! I'll join ya....

SOUL said...

yes i do believe you may be correct. so join me..and,
here's to the happy dance...
hope things are lookin up on your end.
hmmm that sounds kinda weird.
you know what i mean though. i hope.
latah

Portia said...

don't feel bad...i was sposed to have an appt with the EFFING health dept this AM but they told me my acct is in collections and must be paid first...best part was she was announcing this to the whole place despite the big sign on the door telling me how important my "privacy" is. GRRRRR.

SOUL said...

portia...
i hate that "white trash alert" feeling.
i have a story.. well i have many stories. (you know that), but before khols got their little carts.. my sis and i went, and i forgot to bring the stroller for my son.. so i snagged a grocery cart from the parking lot to push him in...cuz he was too heavy to carry for that long.(about 20 lbs).. so there we are pushing a grocery cart through khols, and within the first minute we were in there, with the noisy clanky shopping cart, some woman comes stormin over there "you can't bring that thing in the store!".. (very snobby like) so we immediately fled in humiliation with the now most popular phrase to use when treated in such a manner of which you speak...
White Trash Alert !!

btw.. your story scares me.. because i have TWO accounts in collection from the hospital i am scheduled to have the colonoscopy done at! holy crap robin.. whatever will i do if they turn me away?????

how friggin great.

so anyhow, i hope your day got better!!

josie2shoes said...

Oooh, payin bills, going shopping -definitely not my idea of a fun day, Soul, hoping to read in the next posts that you got thru it ok. If you think about it, those experiences aren't all that different than the colonoscopy - both are a major pain in the same location. LOL Yes - definitely discuss the meds issue for that little procedure with your doc ahead of time, Soul Sis - you don't want a repeat of the last nightmare. If they drug you well, you won't give a damn what they do to your rear end! I know the fear and anxiety is most often worse than the reality. When is it scheduled for? Yeah, who wants to pay for that kind of excitement, they should pay us to do it!

SOUL said...

major pain in the same location.. :+)
very true...and i get to do it all again today... wally hell, bills, etc. fun shit eh?
i agree... they SHOULD pay US... to be their guinea pigs, and torture subjects. ack.
9-11 is when the great day will come. oh lord. i dont even wanna think about that today.
have a good thursday.... the weekend is creeping up on us!

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

I want to have a beer now..but it's only 1033am and I have to take Jack to school at 12:45..I'd better hold off until after bigdogg gets home.
Than, I'll be in my glory!
Always,
Crusty~

SOUL said...

crusty...have a couple for me!!!