Wednesday, July 11, 2007

well, i've made my rounds and it looks like everyone is done for now

SO.... i reckon i shall get a move on myself.
and what exactly is on my agenda for the day?
hmmm... lots actually.... i need to finish my kitchen. i cleaned it yesterday, but didn't wash the big stuff..pans etc. whatever didn't fit in the dishwasher still awaits me..plus dinner dishes. yippee. my most favorite thing. NOT
also..laundry. and lots of it. another of my favorites. suuure.
then, my bedroom. i bought a new comforter set for my bed..but my room looks like hell, and i need to change the sheets etc...before i can put my new bed set on it. so i gotta do all that. hmmm... i have a gastro appointment at 230. i need to go to my PO box..haven't been there in way too long it seems. i probably have late bills sittin in there.
ummmm.... we get paid..well..hubby gets paid..friday...so i need to work on my budget, and see if we will have any money left over. i'm hoping for a hair cut, and we want to go see harry potter.... plus, i have all these damn dr bills to pay.. i post dated the check for the last one, and i'm hoping to do the same for todays appt. HOW do i get into these messes? well...perhaps giving my kid 80 bucks the other day had something to do with it this time. grr. i'm too kind. (all mothers to the back of the line).
ok what else do i have to do today...oh... i have to go to auto zone to have my codes read out... my check engine light came on yesterday. and of course i am fearing the worst...due to it getting wet in the flood last week. UGH. i'm just hoping it's an 02 sensor. hubby can change that himself. if my engine is damaged from the water...i'm screwed.
ok...anything else? i'm sure there is, but just thinking of it is making me tired.
guess i'll go start with my laundry and my bedroom. then the wonderful dishes. gag me. then i'll go from there. i reckon.

have good days
i shall return.

11 comments:

josie2shoes said...

Yikes, you have a BUSY day planned Soul. If you get just half of that done, you can pat yourself on the back!! I'm running on overdrive here too, spent a half-hour this morning giving the boss a piece of my mind - not that I have pieces to spare! LOL But I felt better for venting, and he knows now NOT to mess with me today, it could be dangerous!! :-)

josie2shoes said...

Keeping my fingers crossed that it's only the 02 sensor out on your car, Soul. You don't need more problems to deal with. And by all means, if daughter got $80, you get a haircut from this check! Mothers to the FRONT of the line, once in awhile at least, ok? :-)

SOUL said...

well, 1st jos... i'm so proud of you for speaking up for yourself at work. it would be too easy to hold onto that crap and carry it around like a heavy old bag o' crap!!! so many people are afraid to tell their boss anything about how they feel. you don't give yourself enough credit where it is due girl. be proud of yourself... i am.

and next... just breathe.... take it easy and just do what you can do. it doesn't seem like anyone else at work kills their self to get shit done. just find a steady pace and do what you can do for the day. k? you don't get paid enough to have a heart attack. well, i'm guessing not. right? so chill.

hmmm...aaand.... yes, i do have a lot to do.. got some done, still a lot more to do, but getting close to dr time. yuk.
as for the haircut... depends on whats wrong with the car. you know how that goes. but actually... i think i'll mange regardless... anyone who knows me knows i go insane when my hair gets too long (for me). even as it is, my daughter says..let it grow..my sis says..let it grow... but i feel like someone is strangling me!!!!!!! for real. i just feel nervous or i don't know. it's a anxiety/ physical thing.
it's like sleeves..things on my wrists... anything on my neck or my wrists make me freak out. i even roll up coat sleeves. the only thing i can have on my wrist is a watch and my medic alert bracelet. nothing else. ever!
and high neck shirts or coats, or choker necklaces or such..nope. can't handle it. panic attack city.

ok... i'll shut up.

little more information than you asked for isn't it?

ok anyways... i hope you have a better day.... eat somethin yummy and drink lotsa water.
ttyl ss

Anonymous said...

Wow, extremely busy day. Just about to start my Thursday...made it past hump day and am sliding down the OTHER side. Got a few yucky meetings today... Might make blogging my profession today!

SOUL said...

how's that goin for ya yankee?

Anonymous said...

Well not THERE yet..just on my way. Will comment in a couple hours!

SOUL said...

even when i lived over there i could never keep the time thing straight. is it like 6 am? thursday or some such thing?

Anonymous said...

Way to go Soul, you were correct... tho it is now 9:23 at time of posting.

SOUL said...

AHA! 14 hours ahead... i was guessing 13 ish. close.

Anonymous said...

Ya forgot daylight savings time...which we don't have because however technically smart the JPs are...they can't figure out this daylights bit....

SOUL said...

yessssssssss, i stilllll freakin awake. can you beleive it. im so tired i can't stand it, yet i cannot sleep. i even turned off the puter for a while..still no help.

so anyways... i had no idea about the no DL time thing there, all my life i thought it was world wide.
learn somethin new everyday i reckon.