Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tuesdays Gone With The Wind...

hi all.........
here i sit, once again, with cottonmouth, and direct orders to NOT drink anything until after my appointment. oh man, it's killing me. especially smoking with such a dry mouth. anyone ever driven through death valley in the summer, with no air conditioning? that about describes my mouth right now. lovely, i know. but it's true.

going and having a giant snake like camera stuck down my throat is really not my idea of the way i would choose to spend my day, but , the clock is ticking quickly this morning. i'd really rather not do this, and i'm sure that hubby would rather do something other than sit at the hospital waiting for hours for me to get done. again. poor guy. how many times he's had to wait for me at hospitals, i couldn't even tell ya. if they didn't demand you had someone there, i wouldn't ask him to go. he'd go anyways, but i wouldn't feel bad about it. at least i get to sleep through most of it.

i will try to get on here as soon a i come out of my drug induced stupor... so, if that's even possible, if i sound like an ass... i'm probably strangling in my laptop cord... or blogging under the "residual" influence ... so don't pay any attention to that.

well i guess that's about all i have time for right now. i still need to go shave my ape-like legs , and brush my cotton-mouth before the doctor has to experience any of it. ugh. this is really not one of my favorite things. i am just hoping that THIS is where the problem is and they fix it, and i can get better. no more tests, no more feelin all crappy. just get it all over and done.

i shall talk to you peeps lataer..hope you all have good days.

5 comments:

josie2shoes said...

'Mornin Soul Sis! Just stopping by early to let you know I am thinking of you and sending lots of good vibes your way. Will be so glad for you when this is over!
(((Hugs))), Josie

Anonymous said...

Morning Soul...Yeah, just to give you good courage and get well vibes! Like I said,, don't do the impossible...if you really are drugged...have hubby blog one for ya...NOW that oughta be interesting!

Oldy said...

ola,

I think I am confused at what test you are having. An endoscopy?

The tube with the little camera?

Floozie1 just had that done a couple weeks ago. They did find some kind of bleed and were trying to get her to have surgery. but told her it would probably reoccur later on down the line. So at 68...she said "I think I'll pass on that." lol

You must have a really nice doctor , she didn't get to be drugged up for it. Neither did Logan when he had it.

You KNOW I must ask this...Are you taking your damn Addison's meds, like you are supposed to???

You should be here instead.lol enjoying "testosterone world" with me.

I'll be back latah to see how your fun test went. Goo' Luck!!

Love me

Rebecca said...

Good morning. Hope all goes well! Will be thinking of you.

SOUL said...

josie... good vibes worked... :) unless you count the throat torture!!!

yankee.. hi...i would sorta like to see what hubby would post on here...but what's funny , is he talks like a normal ole dude.. but when he writes... he writes all proper, and correct. ya know. he has always had to write evals in the navy...or write resumes, or reports on students he had in the navy, or out..in maintenance, and now pilot instruction. so he can't help to write all "literarily correct"? so ya..it would be interesting. to go from my hicksville reckon and y'all talk to his business language. :)

ya oldy.. i guess it is called an endoscopy. but whoever told you they got NO drugs is full of crap. no anesthesia..that is true.. but you are knocked out. there's no way you could go through that shit without drugs. NO WAY. on either end.
and yes...i am taking my meds...all of them. hubby already asked me that, in the same scolding tone. :)
i've been good. ever since i ended up at the ER in january.. not sure if i was having addisons crisis or a heart attack. NOT a fun experience. at all. (turned out it was a 600.00 panic attack!

rp..and all.. everything is fine. sore throat.. groggy, etc..but ok.
thanks yall