Tuesday, April 3, 2007

I CANNOT SLEEP !!!!

so, that means that you are stuck with me for a while. i've been layin here for 2 hours...and nuthin! my mind just spins around in circles...goin nowhere. i go to you tube, and watch videos, travel thru blogs, smoke, think, but...do i get tired? even after 3mg of xanax? NO. too late now to take another one...i won't wake up to get my girl up for school. so i'm just better off just staying up and listening to music i guess.
well...i did tell you that i would let you know if i accomplished anything today...well, believe it or not, i actually did! i cleaned my entire kitchen, and washed all my dishes...to include almost every pot , pan, and skillet that i own..even my dang crockpot...and Lord knows i hate washing crock pots! that goes back to child hood. ugh. but ya, all my dishes are clean. and i ended up finding A LOT more laundry than i even imagined i had...stupid me...looked under my childs bed..and in her closet...i was looking for my radio...but instead, i found about THREE more loads of laundry...to include at least seven towels and two sets of sheets. oh i despise laundry. and dishes. but both are pretty close to done. maybe one more load of laundry to fins tomorrow. oh, and i swept and vacuumed my nasty floors. and...get this....hubby mowed the yards...and i didn't even have to ask!!!!! they look sooooo much better. i love it when he does stuff like that without me getting to the point of asking. i don't know what else i did, but i was busy allll day. and tired...but can i sleep...hell no. and i know it doesn't matter if it's it 1 or 3 by the time i fall asleep i'll be up at 4 or 5 regardless. man . i need a vacation. but it wouldn't matter...i can't sleep on vacation either, but at least i have different stuff to look at.
oh well...i just realized that it is hotter than hell in here, perhaps that has something to do with why i can't sleep. i'm gonna turn the air down, then post a video i found. i like it. maybe you will too. of course the video will be posted above this post because this thing is backwards. i wish it would go in the order ya put stuff on here, instead of opposite. oh well.
toodles :))

2 comments:

EE said...

I'm with you on the not sleeping. I go through periods of that, too. I'm wishing I had some Ambien on those nights!
Love the video!
You got a lot crossed off your list. I don't mind doing laundry, but I Hate the dishes.
Have a good one...

SOUL said...

ola EE...thanks for coming by.
yes, does insomnia suck or what? why does your doc not give you meds for sleep? i think..well, no, i AM immune to sleep meds at this point. ambien used to work well for me, but last year when we moved i had to use VA for meds etc.. and they wouldn't give me ambien... so i HAD to use xanax for sleep instead. now NO sleep med works. i've tried ambien again, the new one , ummm rozerem...even the ambien cr? nothing works. even the xanax isn't doing a whole lot anymore. it does ok for anxiety ..in low doses... but i'm darn near overdosing for sleep and NADA. i'm thinking of switching off the xanax next time i see the doc. building up a tolerance to something addicting..and not even getting a buzz..or sleeping..that's no good. or fun even. blah. anyhow. see ya next time! have a good day!
btw.. i love that video/song too. i never heard it before til the other day. great lyrics! voice too.
oh , you can come do my laundry if ya want! LOL