Tuesday, April 3, 2007

here fishy fishy





here is a bass my hubby caught yesterday. well, i think it was yesterday, it may have been the day before. but anyhow. not bad eh? no, he didn't keep it. he just kept him long enough for the photo shoot. we "catch and release". (bass anyways...we keep catfish, etc, but we mostly bass fish...so we don't keep many fish...obviously.)

so anyhow...this is a kind of BLAH day. i think i'm just runnin out of gas. this not sleeping is really getting to me. don't know what to do about it though. but, man i tell ya. i look like shit. oh well. someone else take a nap for me?

latah

2 comments:

Dave said...

Hi SOULMANGE ... Nice to make your acquaintance! Fishing! We keep the bass, pike and anything else we can eat... If we have no plans to eat it, we throw it back.

I look forward to the upcoming fishing season. :-)

SOUL said...

hey dave..hello to you too !
yes, perhaps us releasing bass may have something to do with the both of us being tournament fisher"men"... i used to fish in the WBFA for a while..until family, and health reasons caused me to not be able travel , leave town for a week at a time, and /or stand for 8 hours a day etc. but it sort of sticks after that. we really don't like the way they taste anyhow. they sure are pretty...and a blast to catch! i hope you get a chance to fish soon. catch one for me! i'm just gonna have to break down and bust out the cash for my TX drivers license and fishing license... watching hubby fish without me is a real bummer at times. i know there's there's a big - un waiting for me out there somewhere!!!!
see ya