Tuesday, October 9, 2012

i found it --


there it is -- the 'unstuck' button.  i just cannot seem to get it to work.  :((   the same goes for the getup button.  hmmmm.  i'm workin on it tho.  i am making the effort .  i am making the effort -- i am making the effort.  :)) 

so -- today -- my to do list was for stuff that had to be done away from home... but guess what?  i was trapped at home - due to trees being cut down outside my home.. and i had to stay here til they were done, because i couldn't pay them in advance -- just in case they were to damage somethin - or some other kind of thing. ya know?  so -- my to do list? yeh -- it's  well -- in the stuck position. ( well - subject to change - but it is gettin late in the day - and my pain is gettin bad again ) s0 --

as for me?  sort of unstuck... but i'm 'willing.'   that's the first step -- right.  i'm tryin.. is that the second step?  now,  doing.. well now.. that might be the third step .. and i do -- well, DO.  some stuff.

trying to talk trees with tree guys -- when you are a social phobe and borderline socially retarded -- well that is a big effort -- and well, pretty much humiliating. to say the least.  this isn't the first time i had to talk to these guys .. but it never gets easier.  but hey, nothin awful happened, and i didn't get too badly taken for granted.  in fact i think i got a pretty good bargain. i am missin a cute lil tree -- but the insurance company will finally be off me arse for havin branches on my house. - and shed.  i can't believe that was a problem.  but it was,. ugh.   and you would never ever believe how the tree guy was hired by me in the first place.  it could only happen to me --
well, you see, one day in the recent  past..  i heard some noise in my back yard -- i went to see what it was ... it was branches -- from the house behind me fallin into our yard -- onto my storage shed and onto my bushes etc.  i started yellin over there --- over the sound of saws etc.. and i was none too kind either.. :))  they were screwin up my shed -- and killin my plants/bushes -- i don't know what kind of bushes they are -- but they are plants -- not like ratty bushes -- you know what i mean right.   anyhow...  i made him come over and pick all that shit up!!! 

then i was like --- oh by the way ----  LOL  -- i shit you not ---  i asked him if he wanted to cut OUR branches back etc -- and he said sure -- quoted me a price, and i gave him the job  :))

i can't believe it myself ... i don't mean to be so harsh sometimes.  i really am a nice person.  i tipped them a 20.00 when they left today.  and told them to call in a few days cuz we might have more work later.

we are doin some big jobs around the house.  some of y'all have seen the floor work we did -- there's also painting and other stuff  to do.  so much , that it hurts my brain when i think about it. but it will look awesome when it gets finished.

so anyways -- i am hungry -- it's makin my head  hurt -- the day flies passed me and i realize i haven't eaten .. by then it's almost dinner - it happens way too often.

so.  i guess i will go and figure out what i am gonna do with myself - and - or my to do list

g'day



4 comments:

Josie Two Shoes said...

Zoo day at work so I didn't get around earlier but I was happy to see you up and kickin! I'm thinking my rocking chair needs a rocket booster that fires me out of it after about an hour of sittin time! Or maybe my puter needs to start flashing dire warnings of implosion if I don't power down. That would get my attention for sure! Glad you are moving ahead with house projects, you will love it when you're thru! :-)

SOUL said...

Howdy pardner :)) - so good to see you. A chair like that would do this ole sloth a lotta good too ! ;)) We should start a buisness
Have a good night , and a really good day tomorrow

Debbie said...

Well......LOL

I've had a handyman here for 3 days and have been trying to make decisions and OMG...impossible. Can make you crazy! Oh, wait. Already am. My brain hurts.

In other words...we STAY in the same boat with each other. Why the hell aren't we fishin?

Love ya MB!

SOUL said...

i don't know but we sure as hell oughtta be !!