Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy valentines day to my soul peeps





I couldn't think of anything to write for today, without getting sappy, in a way to remind y'all that even though you don't see me much - you all have your place in my soul

Happy valentines day!!! I hope it's a special one for all of you!
If it's not- just think like i do... It's really just another day :))

Ok, it's whatever you want it to be. For me, it never meant to much, but we usually make it ' whatever we want it to be' - even after 20 years. As for this one? Hubby is sick, and i'm playin nurse - hmmmm chicken soup by candle light ?

9 comments:

JY69 said...

A Happy Valentine's Day to you too! and the Soul fam of course! :)

Donna said...

Ohnoo...hope Hubby gets better real soon!
Happy Valentine's Day to you too!
hughugs

Donna said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Marty send you smooches and warns you not to kiss your hubby while he has cooties!

Kristy said...

hope you had a relaxing valentines day. \hope soulman gets better.

Mary said...

Soulman, get well soon. I know you're getting the best of care. Your nurse is the best!!

Soul, I hope your tour as "nurse" is over soon and that the two of you have a belated REAL candlelight dinner.

Raine said...

Hi- I hope your day was good as it could be with a sick hubby

Raine said...

Hi- I hope your day was good as it could be with a sick hubby

SOUL said...

We had an ok day , considering. I actually cooked!
A sick man valentine meal :)) he liked it. I didtoo. It workedout well. Guess i'll havea postfor later. Maybe someone can use it in the future ... I hope not. But ya never know.

Josie Two Shoes said...

We keep our Valentine celebrating low key too, Soul Sis... it's about the love, not about buying stock in card and candy stores!