Friday, October 22, 2010

there IS some progress in this life of mine




see?  it's goin. 

and so am i -- it's nap time for me. 

OH -- look at this litho i got my paws on the other day -- i damn near stole it -- it was at a junk store -- already kinda cheap -- then half off -- now i just gotta hang it up-- HA! y'all know how well that goes around here tho.  maybe after i have my surgery -- IF ever.  i'll hang all my pretty pictures. 
whaddayathink?  it's numbered AND signed!  i really love it.


catch you peeps later -- just wanted to say hello -- so i'm gettin out of here before i say somethin depressing :))

happy weekend my peeples!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

The flooring is beautiful! And I'm jealous that you didn't have to hire someone to do it. I'm assuming Soulman is doing the installation? And what a find on the picture. I love it too.

SOUL said...

don't get jealous too soon.. soulman has a full time day job too -- so it's a slow roll on the install.. but yeh .. no extra fees for it. it will be nice when it's done.

happy friday C

Mary said...

The floors will be beautiful. . . well worth the wait. The pic is really nice. Isn't it a feel-good-moment when you flind a real bargin!!

Donna said...

Oh lookie at that new floor that you are putting in! You'll love it! And that picture is a pretty one. You should have been here for our big picture hanging party last weekend. Geesh, it takes a long time to figure out what should go where!