Sunday, October 17, 2010

so damn much goin on- yet so damn little to say


as a matter of fact, yes i do have to swear. it makes me feel better. sometimes. even when i do it all by myself. out loud. to or at myself... or to no one. i just feel the need at times. so i do it. anyhow. now that that is out of the way-- i will attempt to refrain from more-- but if i fail, it won't be the first time. (at failing i mean).
some of y'all know i mentioned- once- recently, that i was 'attempting to quit smoking. i failed at that as well. i'm still managing to stay under a pack a day - which is much better still, than 3 packs a day.... BUT, i was at the half a pack mark. maybe ten days ago. i don't even like it that much any more. not the taste -- not even the effort. can you believe i even said that? 'effort'? to friggin smoke? but i don't mean it like you think. it's just that really, it doesn't give me the 'pleasure'(???)- or maybe 'comfort'(???) that it used to. yet i continue to do it. and don't really want to. i'd much rather get drunk !!!! ugh! obviously not guys. don't worry. maybe that's why i'm smokin so much. y'all know- or a lot of ya do.. me and booze don't get along. it alters my life. not so temporarily either. so when i get 'thirsty', i kinda get a little - ok a lot- stressed.

so.  speaking of stressed ... i still hadn't heard a word from the surgeon that i was referred to - so by friday- i called them.. just to see why the delay.  well.. just like the rest of the world.. they'd never heard of me.  -- but, it seems that they had moved offices recently- and thought maybe my doc had sent my referral to the old fax number.  i gave all the info - and now -- i wait -- again.  it will be even longer of a wait - if i haven't had an MRI of my C-spine in over a year-- i'm thinkin-- and hoping it has been less.

speakin of scans... yeh- i am the queen of green!  i glow.  not sure if  i mentioned it - but i had a CT a week or so ago.  abdomen. (adrenals/kidneys/etc). some interesting things came back.  but nothin to worry about.  at least that's what my -- soon to be fired endocrinologist said.  in fact he said "it's all good'.  i do not trust that man as far as i can throw him.. and y'all know-- all i can throw is a damn fishin lure... i bet i couldn't throw a softball four feet .  erg!  so anyhow...  when i heard that-- i just got suspicious.. cuz i know-- aint nuthin "good" in me.  i called the place that did the scan, and got copies of the report.  any how-- my intuition was right.  i have a NEW cyst on my liver-- it's very small.. but it's there- and it's new- and he didn't tell me .  also-- there's some kinda some shit goin on with my aorta (stomach one)- not heart.  so. WTF people?  what kinda doctor keeps this from his patient? the report has notes about being checked for malignancy of the liver-- to follow up with MRI-- did he tell me. noop.  belly aortas have aneurysms -- did he tell me -- to see someone?  not to worry about it?  noop.  actually - HE told me NOTHING.  his 'office mgr talked to me , and played relay msgr for me.  i'm tellin y'all... i am thinkin hard about suing him.. not about just this-- his nurse practitioner i used to see damn near killed me once.  i am not exaggerating.. and he acts like that 'incident' is not important-- but he does acknowledge it-- how can he not?  it is documented!  it's just one thing after another over there-- i am waiting for a second opinion.. once i get it-- and it proves he is not treating me properly.. and he is keeping me sick- and sicker --- i tell ya what-- his ass is mine- (i'm STILL losing weight! he of all should be able to tell me why!)  yes y'all i DO eat!  anyone know how much i'll weigh before i fall thru my a**hole and hang myself?  :)) 

"you'd smoke too!  LOL

anyhow--  did i tell ya we sold our giant couches?  well we did.  personally i was hoping for new furniture that wouldn't trap me like a friggin helpless animal....  instead-- i also mentioned new floors?  we opted to go for flooring first.  which didn't leave enough for furniture.  BUT we -- ok hubby- did move the office couch into the livin room... which - has a lever so i don't get stuck in there.  it's all workin out.

y'all knew already - once i got started , i wouldn't shut up-- didn't ya?
i wasn't sure-- but sorry if i'm boring ya.  i guess i should get back to writin more. 
i'll make a deal.. you talk to me more-- i'll talk to YOU more.  fair?

ok-- i'm sure i'm leavin a lot out-- but i don't wanna hold ya hostage any longer.

happy sunday in your worlds--
i shall keep you photo - updated on our flooring progress-- installed by soulman.. beginning today :))

speakin of photos -- i missed another photo challenge.. haven't been up to takin pics lately -- maybe that will give me a reason to leave the house when it's cold?  check back for the next one-- if i can remember - i'll enter it.

laterz folks-

PS-  on my proof read?  i found 2 freudian slips.. if that's what we want to call them.  one was where i wrote ' more' .. i wrote "mom".. in front of it.
and 2nd?  where i wrot 'me'.. i wrote 'ma' instead'
-- my 'deceased' mothers' birthday is october 21st. 
don't feel bad-- i don't.  it just seems weird to have written those words.  - always glad to catch my typos before y'all do'
anyhow-- i'm gone!  POOF!

6 comments:

Smocha said...

well good lawd. don't even get me started on the doctor crap.

i am about to have to cram in a problem that has been there since logan was born. No doctor since ,has done shit about it.

perhaps because to me (US) a cyst or an anurysm is an emergency,to them it is NOT.

G-5 has an abdominal anurism , they are just leaving it there until it ruptures.

good luck with that. lol

now that you made me forget what i was gonna say :)

it's beddy time here.

Love me

Kristy said...

I hate mdoc's and pdoc's because they seem like a lot of them are crap and just want the money. I really hope you can get someone who knows what the F*ck they are doing . I would smoke so much . I do smoke a lot. Your doing very good though. You will have up's and downs with smoking so don't beat yourself up.

SOUL said...

hi kristy-- sorry bout the FB thing-- really. i always feel so neglected :(( a lot of times the blog mail goes to my spam folder- yours did and i missed it.
so. i don't guess i have to tell ya-- it's good to see you here. :))

yep. i have a deeeeeep disdain for dr's. oooh. they just make my blood boil. i have no choice to shell out money to them.. over and over again tho. i still don't get any answers tho. one of these days i'm just gonna drop dead, and no one's gonna know why. i'll just be a skinny, crippled , unhappy, mystery diagnosis. i wish i could just learn to live with things the way they are-- it just continues to drag me to a darker darkness.
sorry. i don't want pity. i don't want anything. i just want this shit to stop. ya know?
i guess this is why i don't write much anymore. not much light left in my rut. but hey-- i still try. i keep gettin up every day. and i will. and i will keep up the quittin on the cigs. and i won't drink. i'll just hope for the best.. no tellin what the surgery might change. it can fix me - it can kill me. as long as there's no in between? i'm golden !

keep in touch my friend/ i gotta go get some back support lest i cry.. nah - i wouldn't cry. i just don't do that.

Donna said...

Fire that doctor pronto and get you another one. Until we all get forced into government-run health care, they line us up like cattle, and then wait for them to decide who is worthy of treatment, there is no need to put up with crappy doctors. Get another one!

Paxie Panicker said...

I agree woman! Get to another doctor. NOW. Will your hubby come do my floor? LOL

Thanks for listening the other night...it's good to swear to a swearing friend hahahaha

Glad you posted. I have not. Shame on me :)

Cheryl said...

It's a good thing you're such a great advocate. Too bad the system doesn't just work the way it's supposed to. So, go Soul! And shame on that doctor.