Sunday, October 3, 2010

here i am, where are you?

hiya peeps.  well, of course i speak to those who've decided to stick around. of course.  i am aware that my last few posts haven't really sounded the most stable.  if ya know what i mean.  but - that is why i am writing today.  i'm gonna keep it short - for now.  i just want to let ya know that i came across a post the other day that says , much more fluently, what i have attempted for over two years to say right here.  all i ever seemed to accomplish in my attempts?  sounding like a paranoid , impossible to understand , freak.   soul-speak.  i reckon that's what we could call my 'code language' i get into - when i try to tippy toe around things, and just never seem to get to the point.
well, this post -- from 'The Naked Soul' - Mark:  says it all.  i believe.  i hope that you will read what he says , and be able to understand that between what he says - and what i have tried to say here, so many times;  that what i write here - is my own 'original' thoughts, ideas, and words.  to me they are all that i own that means anything to me.  when i see them on other folks blogs an hour after i have written them here?  i cannot describe the helpless feeling that washes over me. nor the feeling of betrayal that i feel.  and to have this repeatedly happen - for so long?  and still trying to be original, and cordial, has rocked me to my core. 
anyhow-  go visit Mark, and please try to understand where i am comin from. 
i miss writing here.  many of you know that i have been robbed of many 'things' many times throughout my life.  if my own mind is to be robbed continuously of my own thoughts... i cannot allow it to go on.  someone just tell me you have seen it-- better yet WHERE you have seen it.
my words, used by others.. and i would love to 'come home, and be with y'all.  right here.

http://tobeme.wordpress.com/2010/09/30/original-thoughts/

8 comments:

Donna said...

Glad to see you back and posting. I thought you had given up your blog! I'll go and read the fellow's post. Hey, if think someone is copying you, call them out! If you don't knock them up the side of the head for hurting you, they'll keep on doing it! Just saying...

(Miss you too, sweetie!)

SOUL said...

hiya donna! yeh. i KNOW. i have called them out- but only to whom they have hurt. no need to do it openly. yet. they know who they are. and i'm sure of that. hopefully the shame they have to carry silently- will be noisy enough for them to have little peace.
so yup--
i think i'm back.
i may write sporadically for a while-- more medical crap happenin lately-- but once that's all settled down. i'll be back around more often.
thanks for comin over

Donna said...

I'll be praying that you get to feeling better, OK?!

Lynx217 said...

Glad to see you're still around friend. I've missed you but I think we ALL have a lot of crap going on lately. I had to deal with some real serious financial BS earlier this week that bout set me for a loop permanently. Cya around chickie!

Mary said...

It is good to see you back. I haven't a clue as to who has you upset. All I know is that I miss you.

Paxie Panicker said...

Hey monkey butt! Glad to see you and so is Fred. Sporadically is good and I will be talking to you soon.

I loved the article and even sent it to David. I've especially had the experiences in the work environment when I come up with new ideas.

Love ya!

Jamie said...

YEA! You're back! I check every day, and hope. How are you feeling, what is happening along those lines?

Big hugs. I miss you... J.

Kristy said...

I'm so glad your back and haven't let other people win. That was great about orgininal thoughts.