Friday, July 9, 2010

comment to post - cuz i can't shut UP



hi peeps -- thanks -- i so wanted to do that - i was just too pissed off . all freakin day. i don't have enough body parts to count the number of times that i have been stolen from. the thought of that - and the damn feelings that come with it overtook me the entire day yesterday. i really could have caused some trouble -- probably for my own self -- if i would have called anyone about this only would make myself look bad.

yeh, the police is a good idea.

the bank? maybe even better.

i can't close my account - i've had that account for years, and i have too many automatic payments come out of it. i'd screw myself if i closed it - over 40 bucks.

so. as of now? i'm just tryin not to get overly pissed. which yeh i know- i already am. this is like the straw breaking the camels back. i have literally been stolen from my entire life. everything from a pack of cigs out of my car- to an entire vehicle - to my most recent jewelry theft by my movers -- now this. i'm just angry. and i know the best thing to do is keep MY mouth shut.



at this point - the charge is still pending -- so - i reckon until it clears.. i will just wait . and get more angry. i need to find someone else to deal with these people. i'm just a liability. i'll make everything worse.

anyhow-- to change the subject -- i have yet another lovely appointment soon. and yup -- THEY called ME -- again. this one? a six month follow up... thyroid ultra sound. (remember the 'nodules'? ) yeh well, time to see if they've 'changed'.

i'm so sick of this shit.

2 MRI's and an ultrasound , in less than two weeks. it woulda never happened if i wanted it this way. here i am, just cruisin along , wantin to be left alone-- and every other day some damn dr. calls ME. WTF?

anyhow-- i must go. i reckon this will be my post for the day. cuz i cannot shut UP.

happy days to y'all.
i never got a chance to work on the TN video. maybe later. i shall try.

latah peeps-

3 comments:

Smocha said...

Well, I wish I knew what to tell ya, but as you know ...I am the Anti Gran Gran..lol I sooo suck at confrontation.

Chances are ,the massage office has some auto way to do their payments. They may not even be aware that yours went thru when you said to "cancel it."
Perhaps a nice calm ,rational phone call may clear the whole matter up.

That's what "I" would try, before I got myself all frazzled for days. (just sayin' ) :))

Have a good Friday!

Love me

Donna said...

Hope you have a better weekend...hang in there!
hughugs

ethelmaepotter! said...

OMG, what else can happen???!!!!

You know what you need? A hot bath, cup of tea, Prosac, and some serious butts to kick.

I'll be back in a couple of days. Talk to you then, when hopefully things will have straightened themselves up somewhat!