Sunday, May 16, 2010

the results are in

mornin y'all-

this was supposed to be a reply in my comments-
it just got so long- i decided to call it a post :))

turned out that soulkid did end up havin fun after-all. i can't see drivin in the dark. so no- i wasn't able to go rescue her. i felt so bad. she never did text to tell me things - miraculously, got better. they ended up working it out that it was cool to dance/ hang out with other people- it was just a friend thing to begin with. so once that was settled, it got fun for both of them. and all went well for the next few hours. no rescuing was needed. i guess she just needed to vent- and talk to her mommy. :))
it was hard for me to wait up til midnight for her to come home, but i was worried , and wanted to make sure that A- she got home-- and B- that she was alright. she did get home-- on time, and she was perfectly ok. told me all about it-- and i took my meds asap-- and all was well in soulland.

she is now off on a daddy daughter day-- of adventure and - photo taking- fishing- and surprises for both. there's been a little tension between them lately- so they are out to clear the air. she's real good about telling us when she needs time with one of us -- or a family day.

she is such a good girl. i love my baby. and my man.

so anyhow-- i'm hangin roun the soulcrib today, gotta clean the kitchen- as promised. and do some other junk and catchin up-- which includes makin my rounds with you folks-- sorry i have got behind - i'm workin on it.

hugs and happy days all around -

later taterz

oh hey -- btw--- why did no one have anything to say about the dog wearin goggles? i found that to be no less than hysterical !!! why would he not knock em off? and why weren't the other dogs wearin any? that was the funniest thing i've seen in a loooong time! i still laugh when i look at it. anyhow-- maybe i'm just defective? (that's a judge judy word-that also made me laugh. could you imagine a judge calling you 'defective'?) there's somethin i have never been called-- and trust me, i been called a lot.

ok-- i'm outta heah --

13 comments:

Lynx217 said...

I must've missed that while I was in bed sick, dangit! I'll have to go check it out. And no, I don't need any more kittens, OMG these three are insane as it is. Curzon kept me up all night last night (ok, not ALL his fault, I just couldn't get to sleep and stay asleep) with his antics. Gargh. I swear one of these days I'm gonna get him a happy pill that they give anxious cats to sleep through a trip so I can sleep through a night without his crap! LMAO!

Smocha said...

Glad zee child had a good time. I have never in my life been to a prom.

I did think the dog in goggles was hysterical :) ,I also asked myself those same questions.

I'm so bored I'm off to dust my house like a mental patient. Woo hoo!

I want to take the boat out but the weather is crap.

Love me

SOUL said...

well lynx- glad you aren't sick anymore-
i know whatya mean about the crazies keepin you awake-- i end up with two cats and a small dog in my bed almost every night-- at minimum it's the two cats. :))
and jitty of course loves to get her lardo on my table and drink my water :(( she is surprisingly graceful for her size-- but it always wakes me in fear of a catastrophe :)) get it ?
CAT-ASS-trophe. haha- nevermind.

anyhow-- comes with the territory i reckon.. gotta love em. or just not have em, i reckon. eh?

happy sunday-

ps-- you know you want these damn cats on my porch-- i'll even ship em to ya !
no i won't . but it sounded good for a minute. :))

desert dirt diva said...

ok....so this is a double coment.....first glad everything worked out for her....she looked great!
That dog wearing goggles was priceless....that would of been great to see....Hope your neck gets better...have a great day!

SOUL said...

i haven't either smocha. the benefits of bein a highschool dropout. thank you mother may i have another.
did i tell you that me and soulkid were havin a discussion of her gettin a GED a while back-- and it ended with ME, literally breaking out in TEARS -- for the fact that i didn't finish high school???
that was very unexpected. and shocking for both of us! i had no idea that even I had such strong feelings about that.. until that moment.

feeeeeeliiiiings.....

anyhow-- i went to ONE school dance in 7th grade-- no date-- no friends-- no interaction- obviously no dancing. was it cuz i was fat? :))

yeh-- i still sit here attempting to motivate to get the kitchen done... for some reason this last day or two-- my neck feels all but BROKEN! WTF?? i'm afraid to have my neck messed before our TN thing-- but also afraid not to. advice?

happy sunday --- hope the bad weather blows over and you get on your boat-- i STILL haven't been on ours -- other than the day in the driveway :((

love me

SOUL said...

thanks vicki -- :))
and just so ya know- that's not double - that's a triple comment :))
happy sunday lady -
hey btw-- how many days ? bwaaaaaaaa

Donna said...

So glad she came home fine and safely, and had a good time as well!
He is cute!
hughugs

SOUL said...

yes, but apparently, a boring date as well.
:)

Donna said...

Glad she had a good time and there wasn't a disaster in the making, LOL.

The dog goggles wouldn't have fazed me a bit. They are called "doggles". I would guess that the dog just had cataract surgery or has a case of macular degeneration, etc. They can't wear glasses to protect they eyes, now can they??? Their ears just aren't made for glasses! So doggles are the answer.

SOUL said...

seriously donna?
gawgles is what i call em now. well, now that i know they exist. i've never seen anything like it-- i am still crackin up. i love that pic -- and the memory ! and the dawg!
happy sunday!

SOUL said...

i mean dawgles. geesh -- i'm just shuttin down for the night-- i don't think i've typed one thing correctly today -- pfffft.
laterz-

Debbie said...

Demented. Dysfunctional, etc. But never Defective LOL

I loved the dog photo and I did laugh you nut..See? Can you see me still friggin smilin???

SOUL said...

hey debbie-- i thought ya might see the humor in that . :))
defective, i think that's the word of the day here today.ugh. rough night-- and erg. note the time. grrrrr.