Tuesday, April 20, 2010

you hate me, don't you?


don't worry people... just somethin i say. i used to say it alot more than i do now-- is that a good thing , or not? i do not know. i'm just bored here, and i'm runnin out of things to say. folks aren't postin much, and i aint doin much, and i'm just stuck here in need of a lobotomy. oh hush. it aint that bad, and you know it. the boredom? oh yeh. it is that bad. but the rest of me? not gonna jump offa bridge today, so that i reckon that would mean that I am ok. right? right.

anyhow kids... my post for today is a lesson on 'positive thinking' or more like --

"the power of positive thinking "

ya see, a lot of you have read my lengthy, but somewhat humorous fish tale on here not too far back, right? if not, it's here--and long as hell. but you need to read it to appreciate our 'new-to-us boat . :))

which is where the positive thinkin thing comes into play. you see, last night as i was lookin for the 'thing' for my - where soul came from thing'... i also came across a poem i wrote many years ago... even before the disdain i felt for the boat on that fateful tournament night in the post i linked above.

so--- my mom didn't teach me much in the way of 'life lessons' -- directly, as much as she did in the way of teaching me how i DID NOT want to be. but yep-- she did often tell me of the power of positive thinking. and of course God, for that i will be forever grateful to her. even if she did screw everything else up. those two things she gave me, have kept me sober, sane , and alive through this life i have been given.

anyhow--- here is the poem.... next is the PROOF of the power in positive thinking -- and 'thanking God in advance.'

thanks mom.
(possibly written in '03? hard to tell)


click it to make it bigger-- twice if yer blind like me :))

(purchased over a few months-- parked in our storage about a month or two ago)


-- side note : it IS a "yellow Bullet"

( just a extra somethin for y'all--
thanks.)


keep your days where ya want em to be-- i'm tired of lettin mine kick my butt-- i am takin the reigns today !

happy tuesday

12 comments:

Smocha said...

Nice poem. (and you know I don't "get" that shit) LOL

I will trade you boredoms . YOU aren't trapped like a prisoner. Good Lord, I am so damn bored I could pull my hair out. You KNOW I don't know how to relax. Well, this place is like a motel room . UGH! No clue about anything. Damn volcano!

I am in need of a nervous breakdown preventative. Bwa ha ha !


Yes, I also thank mom for those things. The boat is pretty snazzy ! Have you been on it yet?

Everyone hates me tew. So go comment on my damn cobwebby ,ignored blog.

And think "positive for me too"

Love me

Debbie said...

Wow..I love that boat! Laughed at the poem and now feel the need to search for a coffee fairy!!

Donna said...

Geesh, here I was writing a novel to you and wouldn't you know it that Explorer just bombed on me. Ugh. And I have NO idea what clever and enlightening things I was saying. LOL!

I'm a BIG believer in positive thinking! It works! Pretty boat!

And BORED??? How can anyone be BORED? I think I have been bored less than a couple of times in my entire life! And those were trapped on airplanes with no fresh reading material, LOL. Life is so exciting and entertaining, particularly in this day and age with technology. Geesh, WHY in the world are you bored?

SOUL said...

smocha-- pahleeze-- you don't 'get' the poem??? stezz has 'dreamed' of owning a 'yellow bullet' BOAT for YEARS. the poem is about HIM, goin fishin on his new yellow bullet!! (big blue is what we called his dads big truck-- that we don't have any more)

get it???? geesh. he now has a yellow bullet (boat)

hmmm. anyhow-- i feel your pain. i haven't even had real clothes on for days. seriously.
kill me now.

and nope-- i have yet to be on the water- on the boat. it's been rainin every day for almost a week straight. i too need a nervous breakdown preventative. bleh.

positive vibes are headin yo way-
have you found your hubby yet?

luv me

Donna said...

And HERE is your new coffee fairy. He'll wake you up in the morning and you won't be BORED.

http://catatonickid.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/angel-man.jpg

SOUL said...

oooh debbie-- you have noo idea what a soul fairy really is, do ya? i think i must re-post them all for you-- and perhaps some other newer peeps as well. my soul fairies are so not what you had in mind--- no tinkerbell fairies here. no ma'am.

hope your day is happy

SOUL said...

donna-- i hate it when comments get lost in blog hell. especially when they are long and entertaining and TO ME. :((

i feel like i missed somethin now.

i meant long term bored-- not so much in the moment bored. ya know what i mean? nothin is goin on around here. i do stuff.. but it's monotonous BORING routine icky crappy blah stuff.

i need something exciting to happen. but GOOD exciting-- not the hell type exciting. ya know?

so-- what are you doin that's so not boring?

happy not boring day :))

SOUL said...

now there ya go !!! donna has the right idea -- THAT"S a fairy !
:))

Lynx217 said...

I'm used to being ignored. I always have been. Both in blogland for the most part and out in reality. Been this way so fkn long I still hate it but am used to it. Tired of it too, but wtf? I can't MAKE anyone like me and I sure as hell can't help it if I'm not the typical "pussy@ss" chick, like most seem to be up here. Back where I'm from, the wimps get chewed up and spit out before you get the chance to say hello.

Donna said...

I've been a Bad blogger...on Strike maybe?Lolol...
and just Stay off bridges!!!Hahaa
hughugs

Donna said...

You asked, so let me give it a shot on an answer. I think it is a state of mind! I can be doing laundry and NOT be bored, LOL! Other people could watch me and think I have a boring life, but I don't think I do! It's all in the noggin. For real. I do photography, read, needlework, beading, stitching, decorating, gardening, traveling, visiting, charity work, exercising - the good stuff in life! And now that I don't have to work, I have more time for all of the above. There are some activities that are temporarly suspended while we "camp" at this rental home and concentrate on building our new cottage. But I keep my mind and body busy and occupied.

And I'm glad that you liked angel man, hahaha! Who needs coffee after seeing that gorgeous hunk?

Brenda said...

That's a great poem and a Fine boat!