Friday, April 9, 2010

a quick hello from soul-land

hiya peeps- just wanna say hi, and yes we're all still kickin 'round here.
perhaps it's just to stay above water, but yeh. whatever, why-ever. we're kickin.

i'm still gonna have to say the less i say on here - or anywhere online , actually , is the best. for all concerned.

i do miss y'all, i do want to run all over blog-land and visit, it just really isn't 'in me' to do that right now. i don't think it will be for a while to come. i do like to see y'all tho-- so stop in and say hi once in a while if ya like. it does brighten my days. i don't want to feel alone with 'this'. this, being something big . too big to even face at times.

that is all i can really say. maybe it's all i will ever say -- concerning what my little family is going through at this time. please don't feel like i'm keeping something from you. and like i said before-- don't go crazy trying to 'guess'. it's not worth it. we will get through it. eventually, and i will be back to bloggin and runnin around blogland like the crazy woman that i am just like before as soon as things are dealt with here in my little world.

until then, keep prayin -- and don't forget me. us. k?

also add in your prayers that the big-souls can contain the rage within us -- and i can't say any more -- enjoy the tunage -- and watch for me -- when you see me.

love, soul- and the fam-

9 comments:

Lynx217 said...

Hugs chickie and you know how to reach me if ya need to - ANYTIME.

EE said...

I'm praying for you and the family!!

On a funny note... I did not read the above "don't be shy-- talk to me" correctly. I thought it said, "don't stalk me-- talk to me"... LOL!

desert dirt diva said...

ok.so hot damn i am 3..yea 3,is better than 4...sitting here at CVS pharmacy...bloging and facebooking......still am worried...but praying things will get better soon....

Donna said...

Hey, kiddo! I'm saying prayers for you and your family. Private stuff needs to stay private, no problem. {{{{{hugs}}}}}

Stop by and see my photo challenge pics tomorrow if you have a chance. No need to comment - just come and look for your own enjoyment. After that, I'll have a giveaway, so you might want to enter it when it gets posted. Okay?

Golden To Silver Val said...

Ahhhh....one of my very favorite songs!

SOUL said...

xo and thanx y'all

donna, that's a maybe k? we'll see. and i highly doubt that i'll be postin pix for the challenge. not quite in the mood this go round. sorry.
and sorry again, i don't see me enterin your give-away either. thanks for the invite tho. it would be fun under other circumstances, i like to play. just not lately.

there's no 'quick fix' for this guys. just pray for the outcome to be swift and just, and that the scars not be deep.

love you all-

ac said...

Sorry you and your family have a 'thing' to get through. Just remember, the only way to get to the other side of this is to plow straight on through it.
Whatever this is, I hope it is over soon and the Soulclan will be left as unscathed as can be expected when life decides to kick us in the teeth.
You are all in my thoughts. ac

ethelmaepotter! said...

Oh goodness, this and your last few posts sure sound familiar to me!

Soul, I am so sorry for whatever you're going through, but, as you encouraged me recently, I shall attempt to encourage you. You are not alone. You have friends here in the blogosphere who truly care about you and will always be here if you need a shoulder to cry on. I'm one of those friends.

I fully understand your post about blogging ruling your life: writing takes time, reading takes time, commenting takes time, and before you know it, there's no time for the NECESSITIES of life. I told Fred last week that I was going to curtail my reading and commenting of other blogs to ONE DAY A WEEK: after four hours, I was almost halfway through my blog visits! It's a joyous thing to read most of the blog posts on my list, but so time consuming!

If I had some answers for you, I would offer them, but, alas, I have none. All I can tell you is that I am recovering from my recent bout with depression, partially brought on by family matters, but the family problems are still there. I am now in therapy and hoping that will help somewhat; at the least, maybe I can learn how to live with the stress.

Talk when you need or want to; feel free to email me.

Sending hugs and kisses and well wishes your way.

Ethelmae

Debbie said...

Forget you? No friggin way...

I hope all will be better soon and of course, we will worry and try to guess. That's just what we do :)