Friday, April 2, 2010

i can pee clearly now - but the pain's not gone :))

i can't see anything before my eyes --

just slap me around a little , i'll straighten out. well, no i won't cuz this is just how i am. and you love me anyhow-- just admit it to yourself. you'll be ok. ha ! no, i'm not stoned. i had one pain pill , two hours ago. stoned it did not make me. bummer huh? yeh that's what i say. if i have to take the stuff, i should at least enjoy it right? yeh well, i'm not that lucky. but i am grateful that it's not fun for me.. cuz if it was? i'd be gettin myself in big trouble with that.

but anyways to move this along -- i can. i can, and i did, and i have... peed, i mean. i was really worried about that little problem yesterday. i didn't have any kind of clue what might be causing that. it's never happened before. so yes, i was concerned about that.
i was - and am, scheduled for labs late this afternoon. so we'll see if anything shows up on those. urine and blood-- we'll see about liver- kidney- addisons related stuff-
things along those lines -- anything that may relate to the weight loss- the low back pain -- that if it isn't a spine or disk problem, could be kidneys- hence the peein thing. or perhaps - the amount of meds i've been takin this past year or so-- liver. ugh. i hurt all over the damn place-- how am i sposed to know where or what could be wrong? i don't. hell i had a DVT- and friggin lung clot for two full days before i went to the doctor ! i always think -- "
hell, it's just me, i always hurt. it's no big deal, take a pill."

now? i have no idea - so of course -- "i have a tumor !" somewhere! shit.
my pain dr. 'assured me, yesterday

"it's not a tumor- i give you permission to relax, if nothing is on the MRI"

"okee dokee doc. it's not your body -- with 150 symptoms of 'a tumor' so sure i'll relax. suuure thing."

and hells no -- i only said that in my head. i may be ballsy sometimes -- but i don't ever bite the hand that feeds me. bleh.

so anyhow-- yep - i 'should' hear something about the MRI by -- 3, maybe 5.. today.
i'll let ya know what and when i know. k?

as for the labs? we all know those take -- t-i-m-e , but again -- i'll get back to you on that. k?

happy weekends people-

make them happy , even if they're not seeming that way -- that's what i'm gonna do :))

6 comments:

Smocha said...

I'm sure you love waiting for test results. NOT! I just found some article that I'm going to scan and send you. It may just be something you haven't gotten tested for.

What's your plan for the long weekend? Easter?

Hang in there poops :)

Love me

Donna said...

Heard anything yet? Drumming my fingers here....!!
Shes right...relax!!
Let us know please!
hughugs

Mary said...

Relax?? That's easy for the doc to say. I'm thinking good thoughts for you and praying, too. Pain is certainly an unwelcome and spiteful companion.

We drove down to Smith Lake this morning. I thought of you all the way there and back. Smith Lake is about half way between B'ham and Huntsville.

SOUL said...

i'm ok peeps -- will update latah--
in fact-- i'll move this to the front page -- gotta go to dinnah --
laterz y'all

Donna said...

Maybe it was just a little pee anxiety??? Glad that the stream is flowing again though, LOL. Prayers being said that the docs can figure it all out.

HEY, I saw that comment about me being a SCAB! hahahaha!!! Sweet, caring, and boring - that's me! And I don't have word verification on my blog comments anymore. I changed that a month or so ago. I now block anonymous comments and that has cut down on 99% of the spam. But I still moderate for approval because every now and then a weird comment comes through written in Chinese (usually). They could be blessing me out for all I know in those chicken scratches!

Cheryl said...

Waiting....sounds like you know already. Is dinner over?