Wednesday, April 14, 2010

hiya folks-- what are you talkin about? i didn't say a word.



no. i am not off my nut. i promise you that.


really y'all. what post? today? did i say somethin to confuse you? or perhaps i upset or concerned you? oh my dear friends, that was so not my intention. y'all know i would never do that on purpose. that is why, if what you saw was bothersome, it won't bother ya anymore. cuz we never saw it to begin with, right?

let's just say i had a lapse in reasoning. or maybe i had a senior moment, and forgot that i was bein stealth - like about a certain situation, and i perhaps got a bit mouthy. umm, loose finger-y ? ya know what they say -- loose lips, sink ships? well, i spose i'll have to figure out a 'line' for what loose fingers can do to a gal. shit. i reckon in my case? it could do a lot more than sink a ship.

shaddup. you know you love my 'code' language.

but really folks. no need to worry. no one is 'after me.' or any one of us souls here. what i was sayin was that -- in the simplest, less self condemning possible way ? there is reason for the big guy in town, to suspect that i -- or the larger soul in this house, might have reason to cause bodily harm to someone else. and trust me, we do.
but we won't. and everyone knows we won't. because-- we aren't that stupid. we know too much, and so does the big man.

i know. more code. i apologize.

but yeh. i'm not in some kind of delusional state of mind here. there is a very good possibility -- like 100 % -- that all 3 of us, have been bein 'watched' online. our facebooks, blogs etc. so -- i kinda tossed some crap out this mornin to let 'someone' know, i knew -- and didn't really care.
i'm not gonna stop bloggin, just cuz some asshat didn't wanna be on our side of 'this'. so hard to believe, and so enraging for us. moreso than what even happened. the one to help-- actually seemed to do the most damage.

i need to shut up and go to bed. perhaps xanax is worse than any kinda loose anything else-- it leads to sleep bloggin, and we all know - sleep bloggin can be my worst enemy.

so, enjoy that little tid bit of confusion -- smocha -- hope someone gets more from that than the other one that you didn't see earlier.

now. i will go to bed-- and feel free to call Kevorkian, anytime-- y'all have my number dontchya? send him my way k?

until next time-- just love me-- and don't worry.

btw peeps-- i do eat--- ya just can't tell. i can't believe how awful i look lately. umm dead i mean. kinda like her:



i just need to shut my mouth -


contain myself-



and drag my ass to the pond a few times -

don't you agree?

then i would look like that ^ rather than -
THIS :
cuz really folks - i do look like hell- and i know it

15 comments:

Smocha said...

Ha! Believe it or not ...NOW I know exactly what you were sayin'

Do get out and fish :)


Love me

Mary said...

Whew!! Just take care. You don't look like hell but you do look tired. Smocha is correct - a good day of fishin' would do you a world of good.

SOUL said...

smocha! not only were ya FIRST! but you finally cracked the code !
oh how i wish i had made vickies trophy. now i think i need to make a special one for code cracking as well.
i'm so proud of you. hahahaha
and hey thanks for the laugh-- you know i needed that.

i love you--
and i can't really fish today -- but soon. hopefully. very soon.

hugz-

SOUL said...

mary --
thank you my LBF- really.
i didn't mean to worry you--
or ayone else, but like i said-- if ya didn't say anything-- it may have made things worse. and besides that--- i really do need reminding sometimes that i'm just not 'alone'. ya know. maybe we all do. maybe i'm just a bit more 'needy'. who knows. all i know is i love YOU too. none of my friends are quite like you. you need to know that. k?
LB hugz to you- from me-

laterz

Donna said...

Hubby got home about 9:30 and said nothing had changed with the Union dollar amount...and no, we just went to bed....long day!
Now just go outside and get into the boat and "practice" fishing..... :o)

Donna said...

I didn't catch the other post, so I have NO idea what is going on. Ignorance IS bliss. So let me be blissful and boring - my usual state of yo. And code talk is WAY over my head too. Zip, zoom. It passes me bye-bye. I have very few brain cells left as I slide into my senior years, so they don't have the capacity of decoding.

I am sorry to tell you that you didn't win the lovely little bud vase. Now if you had entered when I said something to you about it, you might have wound up as lucky #9. Just saying!!! LOL.

No need to beat up my brothers. They got away with a LOT of you-know-what in their youths. At least they scalped my dolly and not me. I'm counting my blessings!

SOUL said...

you double D's are great -- but i have to get mooovin-- i am actually gonna take a shower AND put real clothes on-- AND go out and drive my car even ! it's true, shocking i know-- but soulkid has a dr appointment, so i'm sorta forced to do these things.. otherwise i would stay here on my aching ass and grow mold like the sloth that i am.

but not today.

i'll tell ya why i hurt -- more than normal later-- and get to your comments on my return tonight -- so come back latah--

thanks for comin by--

hugs to both of ya

Jamie said...

I hope today is awesome - it IS Friday after all---so it has to be a good day, right?

Yep, completely lost here, so just wishing you a better day.

Hugs, friend. :)

Brenda said...

Ah hell, just do what feels good and let your worries float away.

SOUL said...

hiya jamie--
i'm just gonna wing it- and hope for the best-- i reckon we're in that samne boat eh? as usual?

hope things are gettin better out your way-- make it happen woman. if i can force myself to get the hell up and remain at least somewhat vertical every day lately -- i'm sure you can teeewww--
good luck with that pal.
really.
happy weekend-- go hug your babies -- even the big ones :))
hugz

SOUL said...

donna tx-- someone could take that the very wrong way -- but it was funny :))

happy weekend--
i need to get the hell outta here for a while-- wanna do coffee?
half way -- just an hour - you know by now, i aint no serial killer, surely?
hugz

SOUL said...

donna tn--
i still can't get over that baby doll trauma-- geesh -- no wonder you can't remember her name-- you need therapy-- we need to plan a payback on those boys-- ya know it-- miz karma-- she's a bitch-- specially in pairs :))
hugz

SOUL said...

brenda-- seriously thinkin about that-- for the past four hours :)) just can't seem to get UP :((

happy weekend-- feel better girl

Donna said...

No payback planned for my stupid brothers. Time is the best revenge. Believe me - my life turned out much better! hahaha!!!!

I do remember the names of two dollies that I got after this one got scalped. They were kind of like twins. So I named them Heckle and Jeckle. If you're not old enough to remember the cartoon, just google for their images. hahaha, they were a pair of wacked out crows!

SOUL said...

omg-- of course i know heckle and jeckle! how old do you think i am? or young? i am OLD woman-- obviously older than you think-- and you can add and extra thirty just for the life i have been forced to live :)) so technically- i'm older than you :))

but hey -- glad you got new dollies-- do you still have em?