Friday, March 26, 2010

People, get ready



prepare yourself and get comfy-- below is my first blog - novella :)) i think.




sorry folks but really -- it is maybe my first LOOOOONG ass post on my blog -- but hey -- folks read it. and folks apparently liked it -- folks commented on it -- so here i am, (we are) still fishin like fools -- and also, our 18th ... yup that's what i said.. our 18th wedding anniversary is arriving.. along with warmer weather. which means i get to come out of hibernation :)) and fish my lil ass off again !!

so. i had a talk with a pal of mine the other day that got me thinkin of this big ole cat-fish here. "Fathead" , we named him.

so i just had to look for these pix-- and along with them, i re-read this post and i laughed my butt off. we are so like children when we fight. i mean fish. or both even. but hey-- 18 years? it's a crazy miracle. it's a crazy life. but someone has to put up with me.

i thank God for my soulman, and my soulkid.

and for all of yOU--- just look at the comments -- all of you still stand by me-- through all of the insane ramblings-- and sleep bloggin, and just my senile moments and the good times too--

i really do love all of you-- how could i not?

you're the soul-patrol--
i hope you can last through the long ass story -- and yes-- i was droppin a ton of f-bombs still back then-- aren't ya glad i worked on that issue a bit?

i am.

later peeps--
better go pee-- and get somethin to drink :))

hugs and happy weekends to you all !

1 comment:

Savannah said...

OMG I am so confused....LOL....