Sunday, March 28, 2010

some happy souls



wow -- soulman isn't home yet, but he's close. maybe half an hour away. he just sent me some pix on my phone -- of the finished product. yup -- our new boat. in all her glory. if you haven't read the fish tale i posted a couple days ago -- it will help you appreciate this boat even more. :)) if you have? then you know why we are so happy to have it. the post about the tourney -- and our boat was originally posted two years ago -- so imagine -- if it was 'that bad' then -- yes -- sooo much worse now. wanna buy it ? :)) it's cheap. just the pay-off. call me. :))

so anyways -- wanna see the new baby of the family?

isn't she pretttteeeee .
yeh that's a statement, not a question. :))
wanna know what makes it even better?
she's paid for. cash money- paid off :))

well, except for one little thing -
yeh THIS part -


but hey - that's kind of important, dontchya think?
the one we took off our boat for temporary use?
not only was it not powerful enough for this boat ?
it also knocked so much off of the value of our other boat,
that it made it virtually worthless.
the motor is all that makes the other boat worth a dime- even close to the pay-off.
so , yeh- we have to sell it, and soon, cuz we now have motor payments-
and old boat- boat payments-
yuk.
so- i say again- wanna buy a cheap boat?
if i've known ya long enough - i may even let ya take over payments -
:))

so anyhow-- i have to thank my pal Donna (TX) for pointing out the reason i was having problems getting my posts in the right place-- uhhhh, -- senility, perhaps?



yeh, for some unknown reason, i have MAY on my mind. first i go to a May appointment - in March. then I post a friggin March post - dated as May. just lock me up -- but visit once in a while k?

happy sunday y'all.. hope you get some sun. as you prolly have guessed, i haven't been outside yet- and i have no clue what it's like out there in the world.
bleh.

maybe i should just go with the name "Herman".. ya think.?

5 comments:

Donna said...

Ahhhh...Hahahaa...My Fresh Hot Coffee DID Work!! It's date is no longer throwing me for a loop!!LOLOL....Thank U Miz Brenda!!!(tart)
hughugs

SOUL said...

thank the lawd for coffee !

Mary said...

I know you are EXCITED to have your new boat ready to go. She is pretty and even better she looks fast. You all will have many happy hours on the water. I'm happy for you.

I'm afraid to go to a yard sale. I'm afraid that I might bring something home and I have enough junk. Visiting with the girls would be fun, though.

Excitement at my house this morning. Check my blog.

SOUL said...

mary-- i think we were visiting each other at the same time-- guess we're psychic eh?
be careful woman.. :))
have a great and happy day-- be waited on -- you sit .
hugz !

Savannah said...

What a nice ride Soul....you guys are gonna look like the cats pajamas at the next tourney.