Friday, March 5, 2010

holy cow peeps--


sorry guys but i gotta re-run this post - this lil guy has jumped like a couple thousand spots in this contest !!! told ya he was adorable, didn't i? it let me vote again today, so click the parents photo link and vote early and vote often. he's in spot 122 at this point . i don't know about y'all, but that seems to me like that lil guy has a pretty good chance at winnin this thing. so go ahead , click it - and help brodie get his face on the cover of the rolling stone. oh nevermind-- that would be the cover of Parents Magazine. but hey, for a baby, and a mommy? that might as well be the rolling stone - dontchya think?

aside from that? i really have nuthin to report. other than to vaguely say that my own child played on my senility this morning. i can't believe i fell for it. hook, line , and sinker, i fell for it. i need a brain scan. really. i think i have finally crossed the line -- into true altzheimers land. really. people just don't do this. ugh. someone call the doctah.

and have a happy friday-

the sun is shinin here-- i hope it's shinin on you-

don't forget to vote-

byeeeeeeeeee



9 comments:

Smocha said...

Well I for one, am dying to know what your child pulled, since YOU mentioned it!


Love me

Donna said...

I voted! It would only let me vote once..lolol
Happy weekend kiddo!
hughugs

SOUL said...

smocha you wouldn't believe me if i told you-- but it didn't make for a happy lunch break conversation with soulman.
sigh-
love me
did you vote?

SOUL said...

yo donna --
thanks again for the refreshing video.
wow- that sure got my heart goin for the day--
too bad it didn't motivate me to get UP.
ugh. i am soooo --- what's the word? i don't even know. i have so many things i need to do -- but i cannot DO them. haelP-
HUGZ
happy friday-

SOUL said...

ps-- donna-- i knew i could count on YOUR vote -- my patriot :))

Brenda said...

I'm with Smocha. Tell us please.

SOUL said...

brenda-- smocha-- i just cannot force myself to tell you. it is beyond embarrassing to admit.
it's 'medically' scary even. ugh.
let me have some time to let it sink in , and let her birthday pass, and some other stuff-- then i will prolly tell ya -- but for now? i think i have brain damage.
let's just say she smoothly, and without effort played on my failing mind, leading me to believe what wasn't true-- and in turn, conned me in a very sly manner-- to get 'her way'.. something that i really fought against for two hours-- and still, failed at.
i wondewr if i hit my head when i battled with the dresser?
i have been fightin a migraine for days now-- i finally got a different dr -- who cares about me to fill the friggin imitrex-- damn neurologist denied the refill twice with no reason-- finally i called my GP today and it was filled with no questions asked. and i am headache free :))

what is UP with dr's and their damned games with pain meds-- it's imitrex-- NON- narcotic. how ridiculous.
don't they take some kind of oath to keep their patients free from pain? one dr. ONE -- in maybe 16 years has done that for me. ONE-- i have found to not treat me like some street junky, and provide meds i need. makes me wanna just report every other one i've see over the last many years.
ERG.

oh sorry -- ranting.
gonna cruise a bit - then try to get some sleep-- it seems insomnia has been in the air around blogland and facebook lately--
hope that changes for everyone real soon.

g'night

SOUL said...

oh and PS---
i can't find brodie on the link annymore-- so i guess don;t bother tryin to vote. or maybe look for janelle or jamie on FB and see if they have a new link. vote if ya can, but i lost him.

thanks for voting when ya could tho-- looks like it boosted him up a bunch. :))
laterz

Jamie said...

Brodie is still there, just search in the little box for "brodie smiles". And thank you so much for posting this.

I too want to know what soulkid pulled, but also know it's nunmy.

I am happy that your headache is gone, now...were you able to sleep?

Hugs. Lots of hugs. :)