Monday, February 22, 2010

yeh, i really have had enough !


yep. by midnight. more snow. here. texas. ugh. don't i have a say in this? oh, i don't? well that's not right. in fact, it's crap. i am so sick of the cold weather. have i mentioned that? if i haven't, it is true. very true. i was not born to be cold---ever. ever. i hate it.
i also hate how it makes me feel emotionally. it's downright friggin depressing. and i don't wanna go outside-- or even look outside. but i always have to. if nothin else i have to cart soulkid back and forth to school. good lawd i can't wait til she gets her license. that could however backfire on me ya know. cuz once she can drive ? i will have no real need to leave the house. and if i don't... hmmmm. that might not turn out to be as good as it sounds. but anyhow---

i had more to say-- but the dinner bell just rang, and we're gonna watch a movie on dvd-- maybe i'll tell ya bout it latah-- or maybe tomorrow-

y'all be careful if ya get snowed on... burrrr-- snow makes me bitchy -- er
bleh

6 comments:

Lynx217 said...

omg I am so sick and tired of being cold i could scream or even worse. I want spring in the worst way ever. I just want to look outside and not see white. We're finally starting to find patches of green around here (well, muddy green), and with all the rain we're getting now, that should help too, but now we'll go from the frozen tundra to the freezing marsh! geez, nuf is nuf!

Cheryl said...

If there's snow in our forecast, and I've heard bits but I'm ignoring it, I'm just gonna remember spring will come and I'll be happy. All that snow in TX? Crazy.

My daughter can't wait to drive. I wonder where the car will come from?

Donna said...

It's suppose to start snowing here right after sunrise this morning and continue through the day...Tomorrow's gonna be the nasty day...ice.
Stay in and stay warm Girl!
hughugs

Jamie said...

This winter has been too crazy everywhere. Wasn't it just warm enough around there for hubby to take out the boat?

Grr...

It makes me growl. Supposedly, we are to get NO snow all week long. I'll believe that, when I seen it.

Hang in.

Savannah said...

I know you will hate me for this but I can't wait to be cold again. I'm looking forward to wearing warm pajamas again and snuggling under the covers. I haven't had more than a sheet over me for months.

I do hope you get warmer soon though :(

SOUL said...

well we all agree on on one thing-- it sucks ass to be cold
well- unless you're gypsy :))
God bless her. and please , God send her heat. :))

cheryl that's just too funny-- where's the comin from - hahahahaha
tell her to get a J-O-B :))

y'all stay w-- make that comfy--
HUGZ y'all