Tuesday, February 16, 2010

tuesday fail post

i just spent literally an hour on a post. where is it? don't ask me. floatin in blog space somewhere. i hit publish post -- then i get a message that i need to log in. WTF? so. i log in. i get a message sayin somethin like , oh hell i don't even remember now. but it wouldn't accept my log in info. even tho-- i know it was correct. can we say ERG !!!!

so. gone like the melted snow, is my blog post that i spent an hour whining. ummm, i mean writing. and no-- only the first paragraph of said post ended up saved to draft. and it's not worth working off of. really. you didn't wanna hear it anyways.

so. i shall start anew , with what i can cram into the mere 10 or 15 minutes i have left before taking my child to school.

what might that be? hellifiknow. let's ust go with it and see what falls out of these fat fingers of mine. shall we?

k. well. it was a dark and stormy night... oh wait.. that's someone elses story. sorry. i get so confused sometimes. bleh.
ok. where was i? oh i could tell you about my give-a-shit-ometer --
yeh-- it's stuck again.



on LOW

that's like runnin on empty all the time i guess. which i reckon, yeh, i'm pretty used to by now. so it's all good. well, as good as it gets-- for now, anyhow.
that would be-- for me. cuz i am me. afterall.

so. next on our menu? that would be. my trip to the shrink yesterday. epic fail. between that, and valentines day? i'd say tie. yeh. either of the two were a tossup for lockup. (i need to remember that one-- but i know i'll forget it. 'tossup for lockup. :)) not bad.
anyhow. yep- it was a scheduled appointment-- i mean i didn't go in on an emergency basis or anything-- but really-- one little slip up-- and i coulda ended up in patient-- it wouldn't be the first time. gotta be careful whatchya say in there at times like these. so. long story short-- i couldn't contain myself and ended up cryin like a baby as soon as i opened my mouth to reply to the simple question of "how have you been?'

umm how bout "caught in hanger " !!!





so. howdoyathink that went? oh trust me-- coulda been worse. much worse. she very well coulda locked me up if i woulda slipped up just once. but i was careful with my words-- but we did talk meds. i have been takin them, so the only thing that could have me this off-- is they ust aren't workin anymore. i have had no changes in quite some time. so she added some, raised a couple.. and i left with my fingers crossed. she's been my shrink for goin on ten years. she knows me inside and out- and we work together on med issues etc. not many dr's let their patients help with medicine issues etc. i like her.
so- with that-- we'll see how it goes. hopefully good.
or better at least.

welp-- folks--- i have run out of time-- i could write more when i get back but really i have got to at least begin to catch up on my life that has set on the shelf for the last week. this house looks like hell ran thru-- i look like the devil ran over me, and if nothin else - i really need a haircut. will i actually accomplish a damn thing?
prolly not. this will be my first day with the house to myself in several days-- and i may just sit here like the vegetable that i am and do nothing.

we shall see

but i must go-

have happy days in your worlds
i'm tryin



2 comments:

Smocha said...

WHA? I can't beleive Nobody commented on this. LOL

I was too ill when I read it to do so, and was dreading having to be the "heavy" LOL

I'm the ONLY....so my word is law. bwa ha ha!

1.I HATE it when the whole damn post gets lost in cyberspace and usually ,when that happens I can't remember a damn word I had just written.

2.My "give damn " is also busted.

3.I'm not too sure if "lying " to the shrink is a good idea. I mean, surely they don't lock you up for bawling your head off, but I'm sure at this point ,YOU ,yourself KNOW when you are in a danger zone.So don't do yourself any Earlene-ish favors by decieving the shrink. Mmm-k?

Think about this: She was lying to HER shrink because she was afraid of losing "the child",but do you realize that in doing this ,she delayed her diagnosis of Altzheimers and basicly let it go on so long UNTREATED that when meds were mentioned (for it) they told me " It's kind of like closing the barn gate AFTER the animals have already escaped".She lied her way into an early death.

4.If this woman has been your shrink for 10 years...you probably aren't fooling her anyway :)

I WISH I had a shrink ,especially one that knows me. lol

I think my good old brain damaging Effexor is all that keeps me from bawling my head off all day .I Am the vegetable a' Wales :)

Love you!! Me

SOUL said...

hahaha yeh i gotchya-
i know..
and you're right-
and i'm sorry -- but yeh well-- i aint easy bein me, but i do my best.

i love you too-

and i have no idea why no one had nuthin to say-- i thought bein caught in a hanger was quite humorous :))

latah