Wednesday, February 17, 2010

time's a wastin - do i care?



hi folks--
i should care-- but i don't. i do. but i can't. i am kinda stuck to the couch at the moment. soulkid and i should be leaving for school in no less than 7 minutes. she will be 'tardy' if we don't leave within that time frame. in fact, the earlier the better. but guess what? i am not even dressed yet. still in my jammies. and they aren't the most appropriate for man or weather. ugh. mind over matter? yeh right. my mind has been sayin get dressed for the last hour. my matter has been melting deeper and deeper into this couch since i woke up. bleh. help me.
ya know, the thought even crossed my mind to let her 'play hooky'. no. not an option. my next option? throw a jacket and slippers on over the mess that i am, and perhaps a hat-- i haven't even looked in the mirror yet-- i'm sure i look simply mahvelous.

the dr. did some guru switcharoo the other day with my meds-- upping and adding etc, and lemmee tell ya-- it's takin it's toll. i am zapped of any and all of what little spec of what energy i did have before. i am toast. burnt toast. med changes are never easy on me. prolly not for anyone. but geesh, i wish it would kick in and adjust already. i've fallen and i can't get UP.

ok-- one more cig-- and i must go-- maybe even in mid sentence-- who knows?

so anyhow-- thanks for all the positive comments in my last post. y'all are great.
and gypsy-- so good to see you again. it's been a while. i will have to swing by and check on ya when i get back from school. i hope you're doin better.

oh-- is anyone watchin american idol this year? ya know the casey james guy?

he's somethin else-


go ahead - call me a cougar-
he's HOT!
and he only lives like 40 miles from here :))

oh wait-- there's so much more :))



anyhow- i'm now bein bitched at- by a kid-- i gotta go
later

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I hope you found your strength and your day turned out good...fishing, just maybe?

Thank you very, very much for your wonderful comment on my blog today. You will never know how much it helped me.

Hugs, old friend. :)

SOUL said...

anytime pal-o-mine
:))

Savannah said...

Yes I know I've been a slack arse but I took a complete break and that meant visiting too. Sorry.....:(

Savannah said...

....and just so ya know. I read every.single.post.I.missed....HONEST.