Thursday, February 18, 2010

have you ever woken up in a puddle of melted chocolate?



well, just in case you haven't experienced that luxury? it's not fun. in fact, it in fact is a little like waking up in a pile a smooshed cat shit really. well, because at first ya don't realize you had been sleep bloggin while also sleep eating-- chocolate... no -- you stand there wonderin WTF is this shit on my shirt ! and did hubby see it and wonder, in silence, the same thing??
it's like OMG, how embarrassing. but after further investigation i realized i had been sleep bloggin, and sleep eating last night, and apparently 'lost' a truffle in the middle of it somewhere. end result? a truffle under my back for the rest of the night. oh yay !

so. yep. that was fun. not. i actually remembered the sleep bloggin part. well the bein on the computer part of it-- don't ask for details-- i have none. all i know is i could not sleep. yet-- i did sleep-- then wake up-- find myself online, shake it off, and continue on, rather than shut down and go to 'sleep' like a normal person. ugh.
but-- as for the eatin candy? nope-- no recollection-- except for the leavins on my sheet and shirt. peachy. at least it wasn't a mouthful of grilled cheese :)) that wouldn't be a first. and luckily i didn't burn anything.

can i get any stupider?
don't answer that. we all know that i can. and most likely will. let's just hope i have a few good years left.

welp- my alarm to take soulkid to school just went off-- but is she scramblin down the stairs like beaver cleaver? of course not-- so do you think i'm gonna shut this down like june cleaver? nah, not just yet. not til i hear the pitter pat of her little feets comin down to go to school. like the good girl that she is. hahahahaha. geesh i amuse myself. we never get there with more than two minutes to spare. ever. someday i will learn to not care . but i am always on the verge of a panic attack about HER bein late-- cuz I hate to be late anywhere. but her? she must be a robot when it comes to stress levels-- it seems the only thing that upsets her is ME. go figure.

welp-- really, i should go -- she is actually almost ready--
i shall see y'all in a while. ahhhl- be baaaack.
some -a- y'all are really in need of updating. or is it just that i blab too much?
anyhow---- i hope you all have good days--
it is almost friday ya know-- that is a good thing--
and if the sun shines? even bettah!!!!

laterz folks-



what will they think of next????
i want one :))

10 comments:

SOUL said...

c'mon folks-- you gotta have somethin to say? that's just some funny shit.
or am i just off my nut and not realize it?
cuz really-- i feel kinda better.
charlotte-- aka val- was right-- that fish was like medicine to me-- good GOD please send spring-- now?

happy thursday peeps-

Mary said...

I sit down this morning to catch up with you. It was good to know you went fishin' and caught a nice fish. Congrats.

Sleep blogging and eating choc. I know it was a mess but I have to admit I had to chuckle at the pic it painted in my feeble mind.

We have sun today for the first time in what seems like weeks. It's nice and I'm walking on tip-toes so as not to frighten it away. I with you - bring on the spring!

Donna said...

ROFLMAO!!!!!! I'm sitting here drinking some afternoon coffee and almost spit it out while reading! Honestly, that is some funny shit!

Golden To Silver Val said...

Rats!...and since it was chocolate, you couldn't even let the dogs clean up the mess! Well at least it didn't drip into your keyboard. I sat in the sun for 5 whole minutes today at work and soaked up the rays....it felt so good.

Smocha said...

I actually seem to recall doing the lying down eating chocolate quite a few times, as a kid. LOL
Waking up with goo all around my neck.probably was sneaking it. :)

I'm glad the fishing has put some sunshine back in yer step!


Love me

Savannah said...

I quite often eat chocolate while I am driving and inevitably end up with it down the front of me and usually when I am on my way to somewhere important. So you'd think I would learn and not do it right? No....I just always take a change of clothes with me.

I love that invention at the end there or I would if I owned an iPod.

Have a great weekend Soul.

Jamie said...

Surely you are NOT still stuck in the chocolate puddle. Hope your weekend is wonderful. Hugs. :)

Golden To Silver Val said...

Where ARE you? Are you licking yourself out of that chocolate puddle? Hugs, C

SOUL said...

awwww do you guys miss me?
i'm not stuck in the chocolate-- i even washed my sheets :))
just been a little busy-- yeh i know-- note the 'little'
bwa hahahaha :))
latah -

Donna said...

Ok, I finally updated...blahs...:o)
And I like waking up with chocolate all over me...Hahaa
hughugs