Thursday, January 21, 2010

ok. dare i ask? WTF is NEXT ???

howdy folks-- top o' the mornin to ya - really. i mean it- i do hope you all are havin fabulous days. the end of the week is in sight-- and i hope that means all good things for you.


for me? do you even wanna hear it? well, how bout a warning sign first? as if ya need one right? so far, this entire 'new' blog has been nuthin but bitchin and moanin. i promise you, that was, and is not my intention-- and it WILL change. and change- and change again. we all know that. so keep comin back. ok?

but-- (btw-- everything after 'but ' is bullshit.) just so ya know. that is one of my favorite quotes-- i wish it was an original brezz-- but it's not. i picked it up somewhere.

so anyhow--- where was i? ahhh--

BUT--- :)) and, 'what's next?' i know i dare not ever say that. it is always followed by something awful. or should i say-- it's always followed by bullshit-- just like "but"?
hmmmmm. it's true, we all know it is.

'so'... i'll get on with it-- i just hate to whine anymore -- in such a small amount of space. but hey-- it's what i do- right? i'm a cry baby- we all know this.

ok--- y'all know i was cryin about the truck money yesterday-- right?
well-- i actually have good news about that today-- i'll get to that in a minute... "but" as for the news i just got a while ago? not so good. and yes, about none other than money. OMG. why me? why now? and yes, what's next? both of these things are just out of the blue whammys. just as i'm thinkin -- we can save some money.
afterall--- we have my childs sweet 16 birthday comin up real quick-- march 9th-- but at this rate? she'll be lucky to get a darn mcdonalds party and a pkg of panties - *TEAR*
(yes- i'm exaggerating- y'all know i'd sell my blood -- or my laptop or something to make it go right for her.)
anyhow--- it is just stressin me out.
my dr. office-- the one who is gonna do the back thing-- the epidural shot - on monday called a while ago. none other than the money lady-- the insurance people lady. yeh-- to discuss money-- that they want from me-- before they will touch me.
ughhhh. i already had to shell out 150.00 the other day-- for the sedation guy. and since my deductible, obviously hasn't been been met yet-- i 'thought' 150.00 from savings might be enough-- so i robbed that from savings with the other 150.00.
well, guess what? just take a shot in the dark how much they want me to pay-- on monday--- in what, three days? 426.30 !!!!!
can i cry? right now? yeh i know. it won't help anything. what will help?
ummmm.... having my legs not hurt. (as bad) .

and the fact-- that God works in mysterious ways.
do ya wanna hear the good in this. if ya can call it that? i mean we're still shellin out a small fortune-- at a really bad time. well-- is there ever a good time to toss out 1000.00? yeh i didn't think so. anyhow---




here's how things were 'supposed to go"

the truck money? here's how that went down yesterday.
the way it was sposed to be? write a check for 573.32

the way it went?

they took 2 checks-- one for 286.66 dated yesterday-- and one for 286.66 dated for 2-19.... AND re -wrote the contract--- making the first truck payment NOT due on february 5th, BUT March 5th!

could we have asked for better? i don't think so.

the medical crap?

i robbed savings of 300.00 to pay for it-- paid the 150.00.
ended up havin enough to not really need to use that-- so it went to the truck money.

the call today-- you know the number 426.30-- sent me immediately into a panic attack!

until i asked if i could pay half of it on monday-- (expecting a no-and holding my breath )

her answer? oh sure-- you can pay 200.00, and pay the rest out over 90 days !!!

why is this a relief? and where do i get that money from?

why, eevees postponed surgery , of course!

this is why they say "everything happens for a reason."
and this is why i say-- it always works itself out in the end. cuz it does.
and "this too shall pass"
and so many other cliches and quotes, and words and phrases, that make me choke when i am in the middle of a crisis and want to be hit by a truck.

this funk i am in will pass-- eventually. and i will fish, and i will go to the mall with my daughter-- as much as i hate mall hell-- it really isn't bad when it doesn't hurt me.. we have fun. and don't fight and all that jazz.

things are lookin up-- if i just stop lookin down all the time.
i really do look down-- not sure what i'm lookin for down there... i never find anything---

so anyhow--- just babbblin my head off here-- again-- sorry for that. but that's the stuff fillin my head for the moment.

y'all need to talk more-- so i know what to write about that YOU wanna hear.
well-- aside from fishin-- i really am gonna go fishin. soon. i must clean my kitchen- and hope my legs will ease up on me-- then you will see fish pix--
i don't know if i mentioned it or not-- but i finally lost all that extra poundage i had been bitchin about-- i'm back to my ole weight-- so i shouldn't be so camera shy.
oh-- you saw me at christmas-- i forgot.
so yeh-- i just have ta do somethin with my damn hair first now.
i hate it.
bleh

so- y'all have great days out there today--


10 comments:

Brenda said...

I'm glad it all worked out. :-)

BREZZ said...

me too
thanks
:))
have a great day

Donna said...

Look...If you want me to be able to Read these post, you CANNOT post pictures like that one....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....omWorddddddddd....
LOLOLOL....I have felt like that at times...I feel your Pain....
hughugs

BREZZ said...

donna -- i do want you to read my posts-- you just have to get used to me that's all.
i am a moody type o' gal -- and-- i'm sarcastic-- you just have to figure out when i'm off my nut- and when i'm not.
well, i know-- that's a lot to ask , huh?

how do i rephrase that?

i know--

"just love me."

:))
HUGZ

Cheryl said...

You may think you don't get stuff done, but all this figuring out takes up a lot of time and energy. I'm amazed at how things work out. There's a reason. I didn't know you lost all your weight. Did you try or did it just fall off when you were looking down (hee hee)?

Donna said...

Hahahaaaa....I can't even LOOK at that dog!!!
Alright, I posted...just for you...
hughugs

Gypsy said...

I also thought that pic was hilarious and pretty much sums up how I feel at the moment.

I know how you feel about shelling out a lot of money you don't have. I had to pay nearly $800 up front for my MRI the other day. I will get most of it back but sheesh....let's not even talk about all the after Christmas bills, and school fees.

It nearly always does work out somehow though doesn't it? I'm glad you managed to get round these double whammy's that life keeps throwing Brezz. Big hugz and I hope you get your kitchen cleaned up today. That will be sure to make you feel better.

Donna said...

Whew, that was a roller coaster ride of good news, bad news, good news, bad news, etc. The picture sums it all up, LOL! How about a garage sale to get some money back in the savings account? You'd be surprised how much money you can get by cleaning out a bunch "of the stuff that follows but"!

JLee said...

Oh great! Keep those positive vibes up and good things will come your way. :) I guarantee it. Do I sound like a commercial or what?

Mary said...

I carved out an extra minute while H. was loading the car. I'm gonna feel like that dog by tonight.

Yes "things" do have a way of working out just when you think there's no hope.