Monday, December 7, 2009

mughndane mughnday


hiya peeps-
yep-- monday has befallen us once again. i actually do feel like that cry-baby up there today too. i won't bore you with my whining, but yeh, i'm a crybaby today. sarcastically, and literally. if i knew soulman planned on takin soulkid to school today -- i may have just stayed my ass in bed! but, i didn't know, so i of course got up.
soulman did however have the coffee made. so i do have to give him his kudos for that -- and say that i was happy to have fresh hot coffee waiting for me. i really am easy to please folks. i know it doesn't seem like it at times, - cuz reading the written word-- just doesn't come across the way it is meant to sometimes. but really, i'm so low maintenance, i put 90 percent of other women on this planet to shame.

so. anyhow-- my head is a skillet filled with scrambled eggs at the moment.
yesterdays post; i was trying to be all grateful -- well, i wasn't really trying to .. i just was. there were things i had been noticing in myself, and i just tossed em out there.

today , on the other hand? not feelin quite so "into it". if ya know what i mean.
remember how i said 'i hope it doesn't sneak up on me' (?)
well. i think 'it' kinda did. dammit.
i don't think it's gonna last. this mood i mean. at least i hope it doesn't. i really don't want to feel or be like 'this' for the next three or four weeks. cuz trust me-- that would not be a good thing. yesterday, i didn't even change out of my jammies. and needless to say-- i didn't leave the house either. i literally, did NOTHING. i sat like a zombie. felt like a bitch. hid in my bedroom. took a long nap. stayed to myself.
and i didn't like it. what i didn't like even more? no one seemed to notice. i don't mind about soulkid ya know. she did talk to me etc. here and there. but she had chores, and company etc. but really. i was feeling a little invisible.
i didn't care--- but i noticed.
whatever. right?

so anyhow-- obviously it is a crybaby day-- and i hope it changes. i'm sure it will, i just need to be busy. and trust me , i have tons to do that can keep me busy today. so that won't be a problem.

just one more thing before i let you continue with your day---

i don't remember if i mentioned it or not---- but the belly biopsy thing came back good. i kinda knew it would. i very often have quirky symptoms of all sorts and never find out why. but yeh, that was good. nothin bad to report.

but --- remember the capsule camera thing? i am scheduled for that on wednesday the 9th. perfect day for that. at least it'll keep my mind of of what i mentioned yesterday, right? hopefully.
i'm not worried about it at all. there will be no sedation, and i won't have to drink any of that horrible nasty crap (haha) that they make you drink.
only thing is that tomorrow, i have to be on a strict clear liquid diet. but hell, i would much rather starve than drink that gallon of shit, and poop every ten minutes. OMG that is pure torture. so yep happy i'm not goin that route.


they said i have to wear a 'monitor ' around my waist for like 8-10 hours-- that's the 'camera' that films the pill--- that is soooo wild to me. then it's all done. i take the monitor back--- and NO, they do not want the camera back-- thank God. i was NOT lookin forward to "finding" that for them. ugh.

so-- i'll update you on that as i know more. again, in a way-- i want answers-- but not a serious diagnosis. so i don't know really how i feel about it.

on that happy note--- i'm outta heah-



have happy days in your worlds today-
i shall do my best

7 comments:

Donna said...

Hubby has to have a colonoscopy Thurs...has to drink gallons of junk beforehand...you're lucky..tiny camera!
Snap out of it!!! I NEED you!!!!Hahaa...well I do...Start singing. It helps...Remember the movie The Golden Child with Eddie Murphy? Where he tells the snake woman, "You can't be sitting in there all day, watching soap operas and smoking cigarettes and s**t"....HAhahahaa....
just saying....((((HUG))))
PS-When we DO meet...I'll find you some coffee....

Smocha said...

Ha ha ! That's one camera I won't be trying to borrow. :)

I cooked a lamb roast today.It's probably ruined. I don't know nuthin' bout birthin no lamb!

You know I don't eat that stuff.

You're probably a little down cuz Audrey left. Hmmm?
Where'd she go BTW?


Keep yer chin up!

Love me

Mary said...

I think it's cool that you can swollow a tiny camera and wear a monitor. It certainly DOES rate higher than cola-rec-ta-botomy (to use Harry's term) and the associated activity. Wouldn't it be great if they could follow the camera all the way through and eliminate the colonoscopy?

Congrats on having most of your Christmas shopping complete. I think I'll let my fingers walk across the keyboard and hope for the best.

Do I have your latest address? Zip code = seven six two four eight?

Hugs and a peaceful day to you LBF

audrod777 said...

Hey there! here I am gaga! I aint gone nowhere. Prob is, I got a job. Today was a hella day. The dad was sick, the twins were sick and crying all day. Super busy. But Im glad I have a job. Now I can buy you that crock pot for Christmas. HA!
I guess since you wanted to know whats going on, Ill post my blog here.
My puter is still down so I am very very limited on my time on this one (my employers) and this is the only one they have and he needs it for business, so as soon as I can, my other one will get fixed. yay.
I know your really down because you miss my boots,right?
Im super sorry you havent been feeling good. : (
My employers are leaving for the weekend and the grandparents are babysitting, but Im supposed to help. But I was wondering what your doing Sat or Sun? Mebbe I can go to church Sun am and then come by and spend some time w/you after? Bout 11am? Call me.
K. Gotta go. Love ya!

Golden To Silver Val said...

Aha...Now I know where you were....down in the dumps. C'mon back Soul-friend...nuthin' down there for you OR for me! Hugzzzzz.

Lynx217 said...

Hubby actually made you coffee?!? I'm impressed! Good hubby!
Hugs just wanted to say hi!

Jamie said...

How is the clear diet going today? I hope you are feeling better, and I'm sure you'll survive the camera test well tomorrow. It's blizzarding here, so you gotta know that it could be worse, and you could be here, although that would be awesome, at least for me.

Keep us posted on the outcome of the test, okay?

xo