Monday, December 21, 2009

are you ready to ruuuuuummmmbble!!!!???


howdy folks--- how it be peoples?
here? welp, i am literally down to the wire, and fixin ta hang myself in it !



anybody who's gettin anything in the mail from me-- you already know it-- so-- you also know-- it aint makin it by christmas. sorry. it 'should' make it on a truck or plane by this afternoon. but that , my friends, is the best i could do.
if the stupid folks i ordered from woulda got it to me when they were sposed to--- it might have made it-- well except the stuff to london. it mighta made it. but there's no tellin when that stuff will get there. but i would be interested to know -- smocha-- so tell me when ya get it. k.



i also have a few 'small ' gifts for a few other folks.... 4 to be exact. unfortunately-- my own laziness-- ok-- can i use my week long cold as the excuse for that one?? can't i? there's 4 of y'all that would have gotten at least a little gift-- but , they were 'perishable'. and in the fridge. and, even tho-- they are still there... unopened.... i don't think another-- 4 days in the mail will do them any good at all. so please , accept our apologies, and know that you were thought of. and know that one will go to the neighbor family, who's ole guy died, and the rest i will donate along with a turkey and a few other stuffs to the church-- in time for christmas. (this time - soulkid asked to do that-- i think it's awesome-- she is getttin to be such a great kid).
ehem... on occasion of course :)) she's still one of those 'things' we call teen-agers.
--- i wonder if they call em 'agers' cuz they add so many years to their parents? i swear i find more gray in my hair by the DAY.

ok to change the subject-
i came across this video:
it is soooooo CUTE!
i couldn't resist but to share it.








of course it is digitally altered- i watched how they made it
but i didn't wanna spoil the fun by showin ya how they did it. :))


this one is just some skaters i came across-- but i wanted you to see how much funnier
this type of thing can be when it's someone that you know-
like the one below this one.




i can't say who exactly this is-- the name is not real-- obviously---- but we do know this kid-- and he is just as funnny as he looks :))
ps-- apparently this injury didn't affect "anything" permanently. :))




can y'all tell i have nuthin to say?
all i gotta say is i am soooo out of time to do anything i can't stand it.
i did pretty much complete my to-do list the other day. well all except mail my stuff-- cuz i got to the post office too late. and what else? oh.. my cleaning-- ha! does that surprise you? i thought not. soulman cleaned the kitchen - bless his heart.
but -- that still leaves tons for me to do over the next day or two.
ugh-- i need a maid. anybody think the VA would pay for me a maid-- umm, 'domestic help' for my disability? i outta look into that.
but-- until then.. i still have to make this place presentable-- and make room in my office to open presents. erg. y'all oughtta see this place. not really. i'd be embarrassed if you did. it is clutter city, usa. ugh.
i don't even know how it happened. i blinked i spose. my office is usually the cleanest room in the house. even it is a disaster area now.
somebody haelP me.


and nooooo - not my house-
hijacked from the 'hoarders' website.
that tv show is downright sad , and disgusting.
but that pic is what i FEEL like.
even tho i'm no where close to that.

so anyhow, folks, i must get my day started--
hope you all are happy today--
hope you get all your stuff 'to do' done, and can relax over the next few days-

catchya latah-----

7 comments:

Brenda said...

I need a maid too, and someone to finish up the present wrapping, and a little more sleep, and,,,,

Great videos! Have you seen any of the Beef Jerky commercials with Sasquatch? Those are my new favorite commercials.

SOUL said...

brenda-
i'll wrap your presents if you clean my house!

deal? :)) yeh i figured.

nope haven't seen the jerky commercials- i'll google em.

happy monday!

Smocha said...

my dah'ling frind , Floozie2 was kind enough to come and help me clean my house and wrap presents...year before last I think. man I was SOOO behind,I was like a dog chasing my own tail.

If it's any consellation, this house looks like a hideous sty even when it IS clean. (JLJ comes to mind) lol

I've got to show you some of our commercials. Buck naked chicks to sell perfume or mouthwash.
Yet, I just noticed they blank out all the cuss words on T.v.

Oh I wish we were comin' over for Christmas, or you were coming to our house.

This Christmas is ...gonna ...suck...errr I mean rock! Yeah , that's it.


Love me

audrod777 said...

minion here. ready for orders ma'am. I certainly can help w/the extra sleep part. lol

Savannah said...

My gorgeous little Texan....I got my pressie in the mail today and it's SO BEAUTIFUL. I will post a pic on my blog later. I was feeling all hot and bothered and tired all the way out when I opened your mail...now I feel like a million dollars to think that someone all the way over there in Texas thought of me. Thankyou, thankyou,thankyou so much. You absolutely made my day.

Cheryl said...

I'll wrap your presents if you clean my house! Having it done for me would be the biggest treat in the world. Well, maybe that and a Mac Book :)

I meant to say thanks for the card. Did you get mine? I have a feeling I had a feeling the address I had might be your old one. Let me know.

Sorry I haven't been around. I am all caught up with you, though. Have a happy day.

EE said...

If I were there, I'd come clean your house. I hate doing mine, but I don't mind helping out other people. Too many distractions with my own stuff.