Sunday, November 1, 2009

new month a whole new 30 days to bitch about

well whaddayknow, we didn't get stuck at home last night afterall.
soulkid needed a ride to her friends house, just about the time we would leave if we were to see a movie, if we just so happened to go . so. what'd we do? we of course decided to go to the movies. we saw a movie i have been wantin to see since i first saw the trailer for it a couple weeks ago. i was not disappointed . nor was soulman. i'm tellin ya peeps , i put this movie in my top three of the YEAR. and yup it sure is, almost the end of the year. so i spose that makes it a pretty darn good movie--- considering the number of movies we watch. dontchya think?
so.. anyhow-- i bet y'all are wonderin.... 'WTH soul? WHAT movie!
ok... THIS movie---

this movie was so well thought out-- it was just one surprise after another. some things in the film were SO unexpected that not just me-- but a lot of folks literally jumped outta their chairs , and or screamed in at least two main places i can remember. this is one movie that you wanna go see with an empty bladder-- and don't drink a lot. you won't wanna miss ONE second, cuz you will surely miss something. trust me.. you have never seen anyone as angry as this guy-- no matter how mad you ever thought you were? he tops it ten fold.
definitely a MUST SEE--- and a DVD could never do it justice. splurge-- go to the movies!!! you won't be disappointed !
(not for kids-- even mines age-- it's intense!)

so anyhow-- that was my last night.

unless ya wanna hear about my sleep-- or lack of -- issues yet again- last night??
ummm yeh-- i thought not.

oh but wait--
my kid actually was thoughtful enough to call when she was safely back at her friends house last night-- she sounded good, sounded like she had a good time, and woo hoo-- she actually stayed out of trouble.

it was a good night

hope you all had good and safe nights teeeeeeeew

4 comments:

Leann said...

I love movies like that. I will send myself to the movies this next week. Thanks for the positive critique1

Donna said...

I'm afraid Gerard Butler is about to replace Johnny Depp in my heart...Johnny just hasn't been around...he's left me Alone far too long...Hahaaa...Ah Gerard!
Hahaaa
Glad y'all got out!!hughugs

Mary said...

Night out, good movie, responsible Soulkid = a sigh of relief. Here's to more of the same. Hugs, LBF

Smocha said...

I looked that movie up. It won't be out here until Nov. 26th. gah!


I shall go see it though. We did absolutely NOTHING all weekend . hubs had to work . The weather was awful and not one trick or treater was seen.

TGIM! :)