Tuesday, November 17, 2009

howdy peoples-

well, where to begin?
i need to keep this short and sweet-- well, short at least. i gotta get movin soon.
so, i spose i'll start with the dr. report. well, at least what i remember of it. nothin serious. woo hoo. no bleed- anywhere. so that is good. that was everyone's main concern. so, yeh, good news there. the only thing i'm waitin on-- well, 2 things - 1- they did a biopsy of 'something' in my belly. i really don't remember what he said it was- and wouldn't ya know it- hubby doesn't either. hmmm.
and 2- i need to have a follow up soon - a capsule camera swallow test done . anyone heard of that before? where ya swallow an actual camera! strange huh. well, i don't know when that will be- sometime after the biopsy gets beck i reckon. it is so they can see more of the intestinal tract than with the regular scope. i guess it shows the entire stomach to exit. perhaps. science. what a strange and wonderful thing. if only i was 25 years younger.

so. anyhow. not much else has been goin on. yesterday i did sleep after the test , then i ate , drank coffee, and ate some more. then i watched my 'programs' :)) (house and lie to me) . i went to bed after that. woke up this morning about 7 ish -- and hurt like hell all over. i need to get up and around today and get these old bones movin. two or three days of sittin on butt -- no pun intended-- has done no good at all for my ole bod. so i'm gonna do some work around the house- and run some errands and hopefully get back to life. dehydration and livin the still- life does me no good these days.

hope you all have happy days in your worlds today -
i'm gonna try-

6 comments:

Donna said...

Figured you would sleep all day...I did to when I had it done.
Stop worrying! That camera you swallow is pretty hi-tech stuff! Cool! I've heard of it but being in Waco, people are still a little backwards...sleep well sweetie!hughugs

Golden To Silver Val said...

You'll be on my mind constantly until this is all resolved. I sure hope its soon and that you're feeling better each day. Wow...a camera you swallow. Wonder how they keep the lens clean. Sure wouldn't want to be the one who forgot to load it with film. Bwhahahahahaha. Big hugs and get some rest!

Brenda said...

It's evening now and I hope the kinks are worked out and your bod is moving good again.

JLee said...

I guess that's some good news and hopefully only more to come. Don't you just love "House"? I never miss it :)

Savannah said...

Well that's some good news anyway Soul. Hopefully the little camera won't find anything sinister and the biopsy will be clear. At least they are being thorough for a change.

Imagine swallowing a camera...whatever next?

Cheryl said...

Glad the tests went well. One more year to go for me for the second round. 5 years sure flies. I know someone who did the camera swallow and it was fine. I'm glad they're doing all these tests. You deserve to know what's wrong. It's taking forever.

Sorry I haven't been around. Ya know how it is :)