Wednesday, October 21, 2009

WTH - Wednesday

man o man peeples -
i really gotta stop that. - the sleep bloggin. it never turns out well.
i did do good about (not) smokin tho. (yes i was in bed too ) i usually just about burn the damn house down when i push myself to stay awake. and don't bother askin why i do that . i can't answer . i don't know. i always complain about not bein able to sleep -- but then when i am tired -- or even over tired -- i fight to stay awake like i'm gonna miss something. ugh. i have issues. what can i say? nuthin. no excuse for my bad behavior.

anyhow -- i noticed i skipped -- or missed -- forgot -- whatever -- the main part of my texting while driving story -- wanna hear??? anyhow -- i'll tell ya regardless.
i was trying -- very hard -- to tell soulman that i was driving and couldn't text. all i was trying to write was "drivin".. like i usually do. so anyhow -- all i could get out on my three attempts was -- "se" -- yep-- three times. finally -- i managed to type "call".
so, a few minutes later, he calls me. i can't see-- and i have a very hard time if i look at the radio-- gps- phone whatever-- then back at the road... so when i looked at the phone and back to the road -- ugh, well, i was over the line -- headin to the wrong side of the road-- luckily -- i was on the opposite side of one of the very few 'hills' in this town :)) --- but what do you think i saw coming over the hill??? i saw the top of a black n white !! yep a cop car !!! holy crap ! (i thought) .
could you imagine? hittin a damn cop - head on -- while cell phoning and driving??
that , i imagine, would NOT make for a good day. ya think?
so anyhow-- luckily -- very luckily i should say -- i had recovered my position before his windshield made it over the "hill". can we say "panic attack" ?
bleh. so anyhow -- i was very happy i did not hit that cop. and yes -- i kept the call short -- it was about eevee and her vet stuff. ugh. kids. what can ya do.

ok. so anyhow- WTH has happened ? did i blink? last week, i filled my car up with gas. i think i paid like 2.19 a gallon. maybe even 2.16. what the hell ? this morning my fuel light came on while takin soulkid to school. so, on the way home, i stopped -- at the same station as before -- guess what i had to pay for gas? 2.45 !!! WHY???
what gives?

i have to get to the grocery store today too... i'm afraid to go. y'all don't wanna know how long it's been since i been there. i'm sure the sticker shock will drop me to my knees. UGH.

ok.
anyhow--
i think i'm done.. another busy day ahead, but thank the Lord.. not AS busy as lately.

it's cold and raining and i just wanna get right back into my jammies and light the fire.
i'm hoping hubby can pick up the child today-- if so-- after my runnin around is done-- so am I --- :))

happy humpday my friends... stay warm, stay dry , and be happy today !

6 comments:

Donna said...

We had too much on our plates at the Chinese place, for lunch, so I asked for a kitty box...now I'M not cooking tonight!!hahaa...Yeah!hughugs

SOUL said...

' a kitty box' - how cute :))
glad you don't have to cook-
wish i had some chinese for lunch. i'm kinda hungry today. no food here. ahh-- wait-- lotsa chunky soup-- it was on sale :))
anyhoo-- i get to get back in my jammies and call it a day!!!
i have house and lie to me still on the recorder that i haven't had time to watch-- that's my plan of the day. hubby called and he will have time to get the soulchild!!!
nuthin on my list is so important that it can't wait til tomorrow---

rainy lazy day for me... my work is done... bwa hahahahahha

happy humpday donna !!!!
hugz

Smocha said...

Well ,it sounds like you need to stop being so risky. lol

yeah, a head on with a cop(or anyone ) would not be good.

One more reason I'm glad I refuse to learn how to text. I'm OLD and I plan to stay that way:)

I think gas here is like "one pound 30 pence a litre" figure that one out. ha ha . I think it's about 6 or 7 bucks a gallon.

I think I'll have to do a post about sticker shock .

Sleep tonight!

Love me
oh, and quit ignoring me hawg!

Smocha said...

nobody likes me ...everybody hates me ...guess I'll go eat worms...


oh and ...wait , there's more....

nobody knows the troubles i've seen.....nobody knows my sorrows....

hit it !

Savannah said...

Wow Soul...that was a very lucky escape with the cop. Not sure how you would have been able to wriggle out of that one. I'm just glad it all ended well.

Jamie said...

I am SO jealous that you can have a hump-day in your jammies in front of the tv. That sounds wonderful.

I am very happy you didn't hit the nice police officer...LOL

Goodness. Texting and driving is impossible but I see people doing it all the time. How on earth can they manage it?

Happy Thursday. :)