Sunday, October 18, 2009

for mois?



well looky what Gypsy gave me. it's been quite a while since i've got an award, actually. so i think it's pretty cool.
and 'over the top' even. that's even better. over the top - of what? i have no idea -- use you're imagination. fill in the blanks? i'm just kiddin with ya.

Thank You Gypsy! even though i had to work for this one. i think it's cool. and i think you are pretty cool yourself.

so-- if anyone is wondering what i had to do in order to receive this award -- well... that is -- aside from the obvious -- :)) -- or if ya want you can visit Gypsys blog -- you won't be disappointed . ---- or -- you can force yourself to read through yet another meme --- hey-- it's part of the deal k.... if i had known.. i wouldn't have put you through the misery of the previous meme hell. look on the bright side-- at least i didn't finish that one (2000 questions) -- plus -- this one is much shorter-- and the answers are only one word responses :)) so i think y'all are pretty safe.

oh -- but there's one more thing--- i am supposed to pass this on to 6 other folks that i find to be 'over the top' - hmmm... i'm never good at doin this passing out blog awards thing. both gypsy, and charlotte/val - who also posted hers -- found ways around singling folks out. i'll have to give that some thought for a minute.

in the meantime -- read on -- if ya wanna


ONE WORD

Where is your cell phone? here

Your hair? messy

Your mother? dead

Your father? dead

Your favorite food? cooked

Your dream last night? odd

Your favorite drink? Tea

Your dream/goal? Happiness

What room are you in? office

Your hobby? fishing

Your Fear? pain

Where do you want to be in 6 years? fishing

Where were you last night? home

Something that you aren’t? presentable

Muffins? tops

Wish list item? handyman :))

Where did you grow up? everywhere

Last thing you did? smoked

What are you wearing? jammies

Your TV? off

Your pets? animals

Friends? bloggers

Your life? hard

Your mood? crabby

Missing someone? nah

Vehicle? filthy

Something you’re not wearing? jewelry

Your favorite store? dunno

Your favorite color? blue

When was the last time you laughed? yesterday

Last time you cried? yesterday

Your best friend? Sushi

One place that I go to over and over? school

One person who emails me regularly? mary

Favorite place to eat? kitchen

ok folks--
as for passing the torch?
i really do hate this part-
but here goes-

1- Mary at pathways- YOU are most definitely 'over the top' my friend- and we all know why! keep on truckin LBF !!!

2- Donna at Made In Heaven - cuz she keeps me in check :))

3- (forgive me and my senile self) --but -- @ Moohaa -- cuz she is one awesome lady!!

4- Donna at Gittin it outta my Head -- she got a email from Obama :)) haha

5- Brenda at What's up Down South -- she has a cool name :)) kiddin - she's on top o' things :))

6- phew finally -- i hate doin this -- i hope no one feels left out-- or hurt :((
but # 6 shall go to --

Smocha at Cats on The British Counter -- she overcomes whatever is placed in front of her with wit and attitude -- just like someone else i know. (well, there's a reason for that-- but i won't tell if you won't)

ok-- that's all for today-

you ALL deserve this buit only 6 could get it-- from me-- that leave you 6 -- to make it happen for the rest of em --
laterz peeps -- and
happy Sunday!

12 comments:

Smocha said...

FIRST!

Awww. thank you..it's been ages since I gotten an award. I suppose I have to do the meme now? lol

I already posted today , so I'll save that for tomorrow.


i am still behind, I didn't even get dressed today until 1:30 .I'm taking sloth lessons. :)


Hope your Sunday is more exciting than mine.

Love me

Anonymous said...

This was a fun read, Soul Sis, light and easy. I had to chuckle at hair...messy (mine too), and food... cooked. Yup, especially if someone else cooked it! :-) You have a good day out there. Is it warm enough for some fishin'?

SOUL said...

mornin Sophie--
hmm.. that still doesn't roll off the tongue easily ya know. :))
i'll stick to soul sis perhaps.

anyhow-- glad you liked the post-- i hate bein too serious all time.

and about the weather... i'm not sure-- it was real nice yesterday-- but i was in pain.
this morning it was freezin-- but i haven't been out in a couple hours-- the weather changes in a heartbeat out here-- oh .. you know that already.

anyhow--
big hugz and happy sunday!

SOUL said...

bout time you showed yourself SMOCHA!!! i almost banned you from my award choice list :))
nah -- i wouldn't do that . i hate havin to pick people. but you are welcome. and JEZ, you DO have to do the meme.. and don't be slothy -- actually choose folks eh? i had to.

sloth lessons haha-- i think those were inbred actually. hmm, or perhaps they were well deserved attributes?? :))

anyhow-- have a happy day--

btw -- it's after 10 a.m. here-- still in my jammies--- and a list half a mile long-- as usual.
bleh
luv me

Donna said...

Thank YOU!!! I Love it too! SO different!
Keeps you in Check huh?? Well now sister...hup two!! Get 'ta Cracking up there!Hahahaa...love 'ya!!!hughugs

Golden To Silver Val said...

Love your answers! This kind of Meme I don't mind...quick easy and painless. LOL Have a good one...its after noon and 46 here....BAH! Keep smilin'. Hugs, Charlotte

Brenda said...

thank you kindly! Am I supposed to do the meme? I'll do that right now. As for awards, I don't do those so well, I'm always forgettin' and stuff and always afraid I'll be hurtin' folks feelings,,so I just don't do them anymore. I hope you understand.

Now,,on to the meme.

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

you do deserve this award as does the ones that you selected! tweets! And thanks for the offers on the car. My mother in law went ahead on her own accord and used the company that I had initially posted about. So,..well,..yeah..you know. :)
tweets and smokes and coffee and tweets..and choke.

Brenda said...

ONE WORD

Where is your cell phone? purse

Your hair? up

Your mother? dead

Your father? dead

Your favorite food? soups

Your dream last night? none

Your favorite drink? diet

Your dream/goal? painless

What room are you in? office

Your hobby? photography

Your Fear? none

Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy

Where were you last night? home

Something that you aren’t? wealthy

Muffins? banana

Wish list item? porch

Where did you grow up? everywhere

Last thing you did? drove

What are you wearing? jammies

Your TV? on

Your pets? animals

Friends? bloggers

Your life? changes

Your mood? bitchy

Missing someone? yeah

Vehicle? truck

Something you’re not wearing? drawers

Your favorite store? target

Your favorite color? brown

When was the last time you laughed? today

Last time you cried? today

Your best friend? died

One place that I go to over and over? crazy

One person who emails me regularly? Donna

Favorite place to eat? Anywhere

Karen said...

Well done on keeping it to one word Soul. I was surprised you said tea as your favourite drink because you are usually talking about coffee on your blog. You're a good girl for not bailing out on choosing people. I'm such a wuss.

Have a great Sunday Soul....it's 6am Monday morning here....UGH.

Debbie said...

Ummm...since I'm still savoring the weekend this morning LOL!

You're so sweet to think of me...Donna? I know. You stay on drugs BWHAAAAA!

I typed on Facebook Richmond when she was from Roanoke. My brain is in lalaland.

Can't seem to get my thoughts together at all this morning so I will do the meme soon, I promise. You are one "over the top" gal I must say and you deserve it.

Am I making sense? LOL LOL

Moohaa said...

Thanks Soul!! That made my day! :)

I'll post the meme tonight or tomorrow. You are a doll!