Tuesday, October 20, 2009

to edit -- or not to edit -- to delete is the question


that's me lately--
yep-- scatterbrained.

i just read my post from last night. bah! did i consider deleting it? oh yeh. did i think about editing it? yup-- more than once. then i thought... why bother. y'all know i take meds at night -- and even if i didn't, y'all know i have those moments of just not bein able to think or type. so. i aint gonna try to correct the misspelling -- missed words-- or the typos. if i can fill in the blanks, and read the typos--- y'all have surely learned by now how to figure em out? right?
if not-- i do apologize. i was sleep - bloggin. and obviously -- i shouldn't have been bloggin at all.

so. to move on to other things. this 'person' on my mind -- is not any one of y'all. so you don't need to wonder-- in case you are. k?
i do have some real people in my life-- just not many. apparently just enough to make me crazy sometimes.

and the part i mentioned about crossin the line when bein teased-- again-- not y'all. just bs real life stuff again. really-- i wonder why total strangers feel comfortable with me as their target. sometimes it can be fun-- when i feel like playin. but i don't always feel playful. ya know. i just don't get it. i don't do that to people i don't know.

anyways. it didn't bother me... i just wondered about it.

so. i don't think i have much else to say this mornin.
i'm workin on my list.
gettin the kid up for school.
fed the strays on the porch.
already paid a couple bills online.
just gettin the day rollin.

eevee -- ugh. hubby said to keep her in her crate last night-- but i felt sorry for her. she just looked soooo stoned and pitiful.. so i let her loose and in my room to sleep--- well.. ubby hates to sleep with the door shut. sooo-- we awoke to a terrible mess.
at first we thought she peed -- but the more we thought about it-- we realized that might be difficult for her to pee -- like EIGHT times!!! and with a GREEN tint. so now we think she may have been ill from the anesthesia. hubby spent his first hour out of bed shampooing carpets-- in the living room, office, and hallway. poor guy-- and poor eevee. i'll have to keep her crated , and keep an eye on her today. hope she will be alright. sushi didn't get sick---- or pee inside. WTH?

ok-- well i'm off to start my day. another busy one.

hope y'all enjoy your tuesdays-

5 comments:

Golden To Silver Val said...

Hang in there, Soul-friend. I went back to work yesterday for the first time in over a week and I felt like I'd been pulled through a knothole backwards. Sounds like I'll be taking the next 3 days to recharge my batteries. I'll be thinking of you and hoping that you'll soon be feeling a whole lot better. Keep smilin'. Hugs, Charlotte

Mary said...

Dad-gum blogger STILL won't let me post. It does a wonderful job of saving drafts. So much for that.

Sometimes the normal stress of everyday life can just drag us down. Hang in there, LBF. I'm thinking of you and understand more than you know about the stresses that October brings to you.

My last time in readiation was this morning. In a world of burn this afternoon but the healing can begin tomorrow. No complaints - I'm in fine shape for the shape I'm in. (One of my father's responses to "How are you?")

Donna said...

Ok, What happened?? Who was mean at you?? I'll get 'em!!!hughugs

Donna said...

I think my brain is of the fried variety. Deep fat kind. Crispy.

{{{hugs}}}

Poor eevee! Hope she gets to feeling better soon! And poor you guys having to clean it all up!

EE said...

Hey! I've been MIA around here lately and am missing you. I hope to get caught up here, tomorrow:) Actually, I need to get caught up EVERYWHERE tomorrow.
Do not even think about touching the post (that you thought about deleting) until I get back here!:)
Nite-Nite