Friday, October 16, 2009

runnin on empty

mornin folks-
yep-- it's mornin, at least for me. in fact, i just heard the final blurbs of the coffee pot-- i reckon i should go fill-er-up.
ahhh, that's better. why is it , that aspirin tastes better with coffee? it's almost like booze tastin better with a cigarette. in a way. not that i know-- at least not from recent memory. i mean i do remember. ugh. i'm tired. and i have a migraine. i was awake late-- for me. and up early-- obviously. i tried to go back to sleep, but ended up talkin to the cats, smokin, and watchin tv for about half an hour , before i gave in, and got up. at least i didn't throw in the towel the first time i woke up-- at 12:30. i made it to about 1:45. uuuughhhh. i'm already not lookin forward to this day. once again, i have tons to catch up on, and a dr appointment. all the bs that has been stressin me out lately has gotten to the point that i have actually been forced into makin a gastro appointment. i know-- i'm past due anyways. but i have been sort of symptom free up until this last couple months. seems about the time of the robbery-- and it worsened -- aggressively-- when a certain someone resurfaced in town. ugh my gawd. i swear. just to think about that kid makes me tremble, and nauseated. i don't think i have ever been so angry for so long with anybody in my life. really. not this way. this is a different kind of 'dislike'. i honestly think i may hate this guy. if it is at all possible for me to hate. i do. i have a physical reaction just hearing or speaking of him. and you don't even wanna know what happens when i 'see' him. i see his picture-- on my space -- ugh. i literally get stomach pains, flip flops, and sick feeling.
it's unbelievable .

so. obviously-- it looks like i need to find something else to talk about. what could that be??? well, for starters... where the hell is everybody?? i still seem to get 30-40 hits -- or visits-- to my page every day.... but very few of y'all have anything to say lately. what's up with that? who's wheaties did i pee in??
honestly-- far as i know-- no ones. if i've done or said anything-- someone should tell me--

well, what the hell else should i talk about?? not much. as you already know- i'm dying to go fishing. that may actually be a possibility today. but-- it depends on a couple things. one-- the weather. it's been a bit drizzly-- if not raining.. for several days. two- i really really have to clean my kitchen today -- lest i die. hubby offered yesterday-- but really, i meant to get to it-- i just got busy. so i told him i would do it today. so i have to. then, of course there's the possibility that i just may be clean wiped out-- due to my two or three hours of interrupted sleep. aaaaand---- that isn't even mentioning the fact that i have a dr (tummy) appt. at 130 this afternoon.

so. the day is kinda broken up anyways. and doesn't it fugure-- i'm gonna run outta smokes at any time. i have like 5 'good ones' left, and maybe half a pack of extra stale two week old ones that i got off brand just cus they were on sale. -- obviously i didn't like them. :(( so-- i have enough-- i hope to last til i take soulkid to school. after that -- i'll decide if i'm gonna clean-- or go fishin-- then i have to clean myself up and get to the dr. and maybe-- just maybe squeeze a nap in there somewhere. cuz by the time i'm done with the doc-- it'll be time to get the child from school.

how does an unemployed persons day get filled up so fast? if i had a real job i would surely be screwed. i am actually very busy most days. and ya just wouldn't know it from lookin at me-- or my house. ok-- the house actually looks pretty decent -- it could use some pics on the walls tho- :(( next week folks. that's my goal. apparently it's in my lap-- and i'm gonna do it. i'm hoping i'll be able to get my damn arms up and hold a picture frame by then. either that or i'll pay some-damn-body. i'm sick of nekkid walls !!!! soulkids boyfriend wants to quit his job cuz he doesn't get to see her enough-- hell, i have enough work to keep that kid employed for a year!!! :))

ok fine-- i'm bored too--
so-- i'll show ya some pix that me and the kid took the other day for her photo class. she took some of the statues-- these were extra--just for fun, since we were there.
i look like crap-- but i'm not so walrus-ee anymore--- and she just looks GREAT -- if you recall like last summer???





(could this be the only fishless pic of me on this whole blog?)
-- well, aside from my wedding pic?---



is it me, or is she beautiful?
i thought so :))
i do make pretty babies :))

happy friday peoples- some good movies come out today-- anyone gonna see any???

11 comments:

SOUL said...

WOO HOO-- i went to get my half pack of stale smokes-- and guess what i found?
a WHOLE pack of MY kind of cigs!
i can continue my smoke and choke in peace now.
ahhh... hack -- cough-- sputter...
ehem.
happy weekend peeps!

Jamie said...

Oh YEAH for not having to go get smokes at this hour..

and nope, it's not just you. She is beautiful.

Happy Friday, I hope your headache gets all better. Let us know what the gastro guy says?

Donna said...

Well, you didn't piss ME off!!Hahaa...I'm kinda like that gum under your shoe...LOL
She looks like some of those girls on CSI..and such. Gorgeous!
Happy weekend!
I'm nursing a sick tooth...hughugs

Smocha said...

well, you didn't piss ME off either. But YOU sound kind of mean yerself .lol

I have no frekin' glasses. I'm blind! I am sooo behind on all my email stuff and comments. ack!
how was the dr.s ? Hope ya feel bettah!

love me

SOUL said...

do I sound mean? i know i do. i AM sorry. i know i have been awful lately. even soulkid said so. not in that way. but yeh. i know why.. and the bad thing is-- i can't do a whole lot about it. it's just 'crap....upon crap....UPON even more CRAP.
sooooo--- one thing at a time. i am workin on it. little by little , and maybe i won't topple over.
ya reckon?

anyhow-- DONNA i hope your tooF gets all better-- that's second in line to a ,migraine -- owwiiieeee. specially on a weekend. get to the dentist before the weekend!


i'm glad none of y'all are pissed off-- or pissed on :))

well-- jamie didn't say... hmmm....??

and smocha-- get your time straight woman!--- i go at 130-- 145 actually- it is now only, 10:20 a.m -- i still have time for a nap! :)) -- or fishing. i can't decide-- but i am awfully damn tiahd! ugh.

want me to send some book store glasses? what "#" do you wear??

i can send that other stuff too-- but that'll be cash before delivery my dear sistah. :)) too rich for my blood-- or else i'd be usin it for the same reason.

ok--- am i done? did i miss anything? i don't think so.

yes Jamie-- i'll update after the doc-- if i don't collapse first. meaning if i choose fishin over a nap. :))

wth man? anyhow-- i did get cigs-- so whatever i choose to do-- at least i'm good in that department-

hugs to all of you--

and happy friday-

ps-- we are goin to see "Where The Wild Things Are" tonight!!!
that was one of my favoritest ever books when i was a kid!...and of course i got it for soulkid-- and it was her favoritest teeewww. soulman was cheated!!! he never read it til he read it to soulkid--
but we are lookin forward to seein it.

later peeples-

Mary said...

Hey, LBF, you didn't pee in my Wheaties. I'm just a lazy old fart. I read every single day but neglect commenting - Not a very good blogging friend but I do mean to be.

Soulkid is a beautiful young lady. I'm so very proud of her. It takes a lot of determination, self control, and class to climb the mountain that she's conquered.

I want to see the movie but that will have to wait until more healing takes place. "Real" clothes aren't my friend right at the moment. Progress is being made, though, and I have very little actual pain now.

Waiting to hear about the doctor appointment. Thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

The SoulKid looks just gorgeous, and so much healthier than before! I am so glad life is going better for her, it's not easy at that age, heck it's not easy at any age. Loved these pics, thanks for sharing!

Golden To Silver Val said...

Soul-kid is gorgeous and she does look so much healthier than a year ago. Tell her to hang in there and keep up the good work....it will have its rewards for sure.
Hope you caught some big ones if you went fishin'. Also hope the dr. went ok. Well...what was it they said in the 60's....oh yeah...keep on keepin' on. LOL Hugs, Charlotte

Savannah said...

Sorry Soul...sometimes I only have time to read and I have to do a lot of juggling to even do that sometimes. Crikey I don't even get to my own blog nearly often enough.

I do hope you start feeling better soon and yes Soul Kid is a real stunner. Isn't it wonderful to see her looking so happy and healthy? You must be so relieved.

Donna said...

Well, I forgive you for forgetting the Challenge...Hahaaa....hughugs

SOUL said...

hugZ back at ya donna--
you clown :))