Wednesday, September 30, 2009

random little blue pill splatter -- i mean babble

good ev-en-ing folks,

i know it's only like 830 p.m, but i should really be asleep. my head hurts.. along with the rest of me. i've also already taken my bed meds... yeh i know-- there is a danger of laptop strangulation... but i just had the urge to get a few things up here... before i either forget--or run out of time in the morning to do it.

hubby hung my picture tonight. so i took a couple shots of that to show y'all. some of you don't know my whole 'story', but for those who do -- you should know why this picture 'reached out' to me the way it did. it just 'spoke to me'. ya know. i really just 'had to have it!'



(feel free to click to enlarge photos)


it matches my curtains --
as well as my hutch, and the angels etc on top of it-




see?


next?
mommason is in the center,
her son, and my hubby-- obviously -- in the back.
aunt wanda to your left-- aunt linda to your right.

(aren't they sweeT ?)

they all crack me up-- and i loved them all the moment i met them..
can you believe it? like 19 years ago !
good Lord.
not one thing in my life has lasted that long.
cept soulman and his family.
everyone and everything else ?
came and went=
or had periods of -- well i don't know.
inconsistency? nonexistence?
or the obvious-- death.

so--- let's move on, shall we?

Here we have:
obviously, the infamous Soulkid, and Soulman.


aren't they lookin good?
soulman lookin all 'skinny' N sit :))
and my girl-- in PUBLIC-- like THAT -- i'm flabbergasted !

and ya know i had to throw Spot in here....
still doin real good.
seems real happy and content-- not mean and mad, or nuthin.
phew. i really was afraid she would hate everybody.


and last but -- yeh ok - for tonight it IS least
or is it.
what does that even mean?
i just SAY shit. whatever.
but here is my
'song of the week'
:))

bon jor

17 comments:

Smocha said...

love the picture! also can't believe how much soulkid looks like logan. :)

love me

Golden To Silver Val said...

Sweet family pictures....they turned out really good. Next time YOU get in one, k? LOL Same problem here...pictures but no me...I'm the one with the camera. Hugs. Charlotte

Donna said...

....Good Lord Girl...errrrrie!! That has been my favorite print since I started 1st grade and the nuns passed out prayer cards!!hughugs

SOUL said...

smocha , i know YOU know why i LOVE it.
and she does reallllly look like logan huh.. no doubt they're related eh?

you must send me the friggin time difference thing -- i just can't keep up.

luv me

SOUL said...

charlotte!
hello--
i wasn't there to be IN the pic.. :((
that was yesterday when he went and met them for breakfast before they headed home.. i had too much to do, so wasn't able to go with. they had the waiter take their pic.

as for the other one -- of him and soulkid--- i was there-- and it was , as you said--- i played cameraman.
why don't the other people ever think to take turns? i have dozens of pics like that-- the ghost of soul passed ? - ok that was bad.

anyhow---
big hugs to you-- hope you have a good day today-

SOUL said...

Donna-- you gotta be kiddin me?? i have NEVER seen it before the other day! i LOVE it !!!
happy thursday!
hugz

Mary said...

The pic of Soulman with his Mom and Aunts is a happy pic. The pic of Soulkid and Dad just shows that she's really beginning to grow up. I know you are so proud of her. She is so pretty!

I, too, really like your new picture. It has a sense of calm and hope - something we all need.

Hugs to my LBF!

JLee said...

That angel picture is very haunting (in a good way. lol) I think when things reach out to us that way, we should listen.

You have a beautiful family and Soul Man is lookin' good! Sorry to say mine has not been following his "program" so well. ha That's what traveling will do to you I guess.

SOUL said...

mornin' LBF-
how's it goin in your world?
yep-- i am IN LOVE with that picture! i could just sit and look at it aaaallll day long! it is calming... in a way.

and yes, i am proud of my girl. you KNOW i am. if i didn't want to did up ole bones i'd find a pic from a year or so ago of her for comparison... but i think we all can remember on our own, UGH. she's come a loooonG way, hasn't she?
God does work miracles. no matter how hard i try---- He doesn't need my help :))

hugs to you-LBF

SOUL said...

JLEE--
it sure is-- and i couldn't help but to listen.. that thing all but shouted at me :))

and thanks-- they do look good don't they?
you can even see soulman's neck scar again. (now that he has only one chin) --- shhhhhh.
that's where he had a big ass tumor removed- now it's a gaping hole -- kinda. (happened not long before i met him. it was a hemangioma--benign, but very dangerous , and trying to wrap around his jugular. yikes!)

hope you have a happy day girlie!

SOUL said...

Mary-- that's DIG up old bones--
Not DID.
GRRRRR
typo queen here. remember?
laterz- :))

EE said...

Soul Kid is gorgeous. And, she looks very happy!!!
I like your print. I wish something... anything... would speak to me like that!

EE said...

Ok, anything besides chocolate and potato chips;)

SOUL said...

HAHA... thanks for the laugh EE--
and-- the christmas present idea ;))

Lynx217 said...

Sorry I've been such a stranger.
Give the kid a hug for me - she's looking good. If she keeps her head straight she's going to be just fine and doing whatever she wants to do!
Hugs and enjoy the day!

Debbie said...

Ahhhh, the print is beautiful girl! I can understand your love for it.

It's perfect :)

Your family ain't half bad either (wink) Big hugs to you!

Moohaa said...

Gorgeous family! Love Soulkids hair! :)

Have a great night, soul friend.