Thursday, May 7, 2009

i know, i'm a blog failure

i've had a migraine all day. tried to sleep it off after some a.m junk. didn't work.
picked up soulkid after school-- and went to wally hell... it couldn't be put off any longer. i should've taken her home first--- ugh. her presence cost me an extra 35 dollars, not to mention making my head hurt even worse.
luckily when we got home she helped unload the car. and once i got the crap put up, i found that i had one more imitrex shot for my headache. i was thrilled. i sat down, took the shot, and didn't move for the next 3 hours. now here i am.

wish i had more to offer ya-- but i don't.
that's my day.

hope yours was better.
maybe tomorrow i'll have more to say
laterz peeps

8 comments:

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

you are not a blog failure..you just got sucked into the vortex of mallywallyhelly.


tweets

Anonymous said...

Oh I know the hell of a migraine and I hope you can shake it soon.

Hey there is no rule in the blog rule book that says you have to post every single day. You aren't a blog failure at all.

ac said...

You're not a blog failure. You're my blog hero! (And my fishing hero tooz.) Hope your headache is history today. hugs! ac

RiverPoet said...

Migraines SUCK!

I hope you have a better day today...

Peace - D

Donna said...

Try to have a good weekend sweetheart!!!hughugs

Brad said...

Hi love. Hope that shot helped some. I'm so freakin behind it ain't funny (blogging).

I saw a new Amazon truck in the nieghborhood yesterday. Apparently they now deliver. Maybe Wally-hell will pick up on that and save you the tire wear.

Cheryl said...

It was just a day. Today could be better. Where are you???

Jamie said...

How are you today? Where are you?

Well...I hope you are asleep.

xo