Wednesday, April 1, 2009

where in the hell does the time go


another night of sittin up all night. i did finally pass out around five a.m, but that only lasted til 7. now it's almost 8 already and i have like 20 minutes to ready myself and be out the door. ugh.
i hope this pattern changes soon.

until then i'll just sleep blog and howl at the moon.


but on the bright side? i think i may have found a job,
until i begin to sleep normally again.......
i wonder if it pays well? :))



i don't know if i mentioned it or not-- but there is a sketch artist in my group...
she is gonna sketch a picture of my son, Patrick, with Jesus for me..
yes , for a fee, but that's fine. i have wanted this picture for years.
i saw it -- similarly , in my mind once soon after he died.
she says she will do it , and it isn't gonna break the bank either.
i can't wait to see it after she's done she is good.

but-- here is something similar that i found online---
it will just be that Jesus is holding Patrick.. and some other subtle changes.
i'm excited.



and last but not least-----

soulkid is HOME!!!!
i have group and a neuro apointment-
and soulman has to work..
so it's not a great way for her to spend her first full day home...
being alone.
but sometimes that's a good thing.
she may just enjoy it.
hopefully she can stay outta trouble.

:))

i gotta roll on outta here--

happy days to you all.

9 comments:

Mary said...

Things are looking up at your house. The idea of the artist doing a picture of Patrick with Jesus is wonderful. The loss never goes away. Sometimes I can almost hear Rebecca laugh.

Maybe spring is here and the storms will at least come with rain - no ice, hail, or snow.

josie2shoes said...

I have always loved these sketches of Jesus with the children, Soul, and I think that having one of Him holding up your beloved Patrick is just perfect 'cuz we know that's right where Patrick is! What a wonderful idea and something you can look at and smile instead of feelin' sad. I am also delighted that Soul Kid is back home. I know it just doesn't feel right there when she's missing. Hoping and praying that all goes well for her and for the three of you, God isn't finished with her yet! :-)

Anonymous said...

josie2shoes wrote my thoughts exactly! aj

Donna said...

Oh Brenda....I had No idea!!! Sweet Patrick! The sketch is Beautiful!!! I Also thought I had added you to my blogroll...but when I changed things, I must've missed re-entering it...I'm Sorry!!
It's back on!!! I've got reading to do!!!
((((HUG))))

Portia said...

The picture is a beautiful idea, I'm happy you found someone to do that for you. I'm thinking of you all, and sending warm + peaceful thoughts..
and maybe
a
nananananananananana
or two

Anonymous said...

Hey there. Just passing thru. This momma has drama right now, but I will be back on blogspot soon. I been reading your and sis's blogs, but havn't had the energy to respond right now.
You are posting the pic of Patrick and Jesus when you get it? That would be super cool!
ok, Im outty. Love ya!
Audrey

Cheryl said...

Time flies. I hope Soulgirl does very well at home. You too, Soul. I so want things to start to get better for you and your family.

ac said...

It will be lovely to have a sketch of your son like the one in the pic. It will be very special. I know you will cherish it.

Just stopping by to say hi and I'm on the countdown to doom over here... I'm trying to think positivly and call it the 'road to recovery' instead of my 'impending doom'. hahahahaha I hope you had a good day. xo ac

EE said...

Sorry that I haven't gotten back to you... crazy things going on in my world:( I'll try to text you at the beginning of the week.
i'm so excited to hear that SoulKid is home!! Have lots of fun this weekend!!!