Thursday, April 23, 2009

TELL ME I DON'T HAVE TO GO !!!!


i've already driven to dallas .. ya i know..UGH, is right. and BACK.. too. double ugh. then in between i was able to spend THREE hours at the veterans hospital... most of it waiting-- something you all know i LOVE. but something i love even more? thirty minutes or so of it... guess what else i got to do???? i got to get my boobies smooshed !!! oh the glory of it ALL.
i just cant put into words how wonderful this day has been.
and to make it better? i got to go straight from there, under the duress of just knowing i would be late to pick up my kid from school. (i wasn't, so that was good. but only for her-- cuz she was a little turd to me... for absolutely NO reason. ahhh the joys of parenthood)
but anyhow--- now as i sit here, with my back on fire, i watch the minutes tick away, and agonize over the fact that in only ten minutes, i must go back out and face the masses to see yet another dr. this time to be stuck with a needle. fun stuff i say. woo hoo. if i drank, i'd certainly be plannin somethin big tonight. a big bottle i mean. nothin that involved people or anything. i have dealt with enough people for one day to last me six months. and i'm not even done yet. icky !!

well, i gotta get ready to head out... i'll try to cruise around later on. i slept late this mornin and didn't even get a chance to turn this thing on. so i shall catch ya later.

thanks for the advice on the hardrive-- but it had to get sent back to dell. as for videos bein on here-- some are-- and i may be able to copy them or something-- but i had several from my camera on just my puter program thing. they are gone forever-- i'm guessing.

arrrgh.

welp-- anyhow-- hope y'all are havin happy thursdays and not hangin out in hospitals or gettin your boobies smooshed...or bein yelled at by your chillins.

someone should come take me somewhere--- far far away. :))
or meet me half way at least.

i must go
byeeeeeeeee

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

My smoosh appointment is coming up soon. I hate the worry more than anything. Waiting for the letter to say that everything's ok.

My daughter didn't yell at me at all today. Should I make a note on the calendar? No, she'd see it and yell.

Sorry for all you're going through. I mean that.

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

Yuck! Being pricked and smooshed..
not a fun date are you?
In all seriousness, I hope the results are good..does it hurt a lot to be smooshed?

Thinking of you my tweets..we need to get a petition and bring back our Groovy. :) xo..

catwoman

SOUL said...

cheryl-- sory, but you crack me up-- to bad you aren't close enough to have coffee with. :))

happy friday

SOUL said...

not a fun date .. HAHAHAHAHA. actually crusty, that sounds kinda familiar. perhaps i'm not. but i am fun. it just takes a while to get me there. :))

and actually i think they are improving the equipment-- i remember the last smooshing hurting worse-- about three years ago, so that's a plus.
you crack me up teewwww

happy tweeting
:))

Donna said...

Get some rest this weekend sweetie!!! If you can....(((HUG)))

Debbie said...

May 1st I get the smooshing. Every one must get it done around this time. It's just all over the blogs LOL! Don't play with no pigs, ya hear?

SOUL said...

hmmmm. ok deb, you got me stumped with that one. pigs? i'm sloooow. sorry.
i eat pigs.. when they aren't burnt :)) can't recall n with any tho.

hope you're doin well.
i am one whooped pup-- but i'm home.
my diary-"pen"ht up.
laterz- blog is comin rig