Monday, April 20, 2009

i'm computerless


yep, she finally crashed.
i need a new hard drive.
do i blame facebook? and all the SPAM?
i wonder.
i get thirty unwanted emails a day ever since i signed up for that crap.
UGH.
anyhow, i think it was friday or saturday night,
i was watchin a tv show, online,
and fell asleep.
i woke up---
to a BLUE SCREEN.
everyones woerst nightmare when it comes to computers.
well, it wouldn't go away.
hubby called dell for troubleshooting, and they told him i was screwd.
just dandy.
luckily i am under warranty, and a new hard drive is on z way.
hubby can install it.
so. i should be up and runnin in a day or two.
just wanted to check in and let y'all know why ya haven't seen me much.
i'll be buggin ya again soon enough.
be happy for now-- i'll make ya miserable again prolly by wednesday!
:))
laterz
if ya wanna talk to me
you can do that here--
i'll check it when i can.
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

10 comments:

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

ohhh noo
that sucks.
hurry back soon!!!

Miss you tweets.

The Real Mother Hen said...

Life without computer should be rather peaceful, I'm told :)

Donna said...

OhMyWord!! Your virus program must have not been on!! Hang in there sweetie!!hughugs

desert dirt diva said...

jeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz,I'm truly sorry...hurry back.....big hugs.. and hope only good things come your way

Jamie said...

Well----that certainly sucks, and explains your absence. UGH. I hate technical difficulties.

Hope you are doing good otherwise. BUZZ me when you are back, okay?

xo

:)

Stesha said...

Damn.

Hugs and Mocha,
Stesha

Cheryl said...

The good thing about a new hard drive is how clean your computer is. Lots of room. The bad is that you've lost everything you haven't saved to an external drive. I hope you've been doing that.

See ya soon!

Blur Ting said...

I agree with MH. Sometimes that's what we need. No laptop! That said, I hope mine doesn't crash soon. It's old.

Angie Weid said...

I just replaced my hard drive on my laptop, too. Damn blue screen!

Debbie said...

Been there. Done that. I don't know how I'd manage. Good thing mine was under warranty like yours was. Whew, they do come in handy :)