Wednesday, March 4, 2009

OMG i'm caught in a hanger

hi all---


thanks for comin by, and keepin up with me and mine. even when i am failing to keep up with you and yours. as you can see from the last many posts--- i truly am in soul hell lately. long term lately-- along with short term lately. this was a most fucked up weekend. the worst in quite some time. and things are NOT good.

i reckon i will start with my monday morning-- as i said i would... but this is the short version.... as will be the rest of this post-- cuz i have somethin i need to do this morning.

anyhow-- monday i went to my aftercare psyche group.
i go mon-wed-fri-
but i won't be going today--(and i'll get to the why soon)--- but as you know - things have been tough here. to the point of police visiting my home. at least, no one got hauled off.

anyhow-- i can't hardly focus right now-- just trying to write fast.

back to monday-- i could not go to sleep-- not after everything that happened on that night--the screaming, the headache -- the friggin cops. the heartache.

i am realizing i have sooo lost track of time i don't know for sure what day what happened.. so just go with it ---days may be off-- but the rest is the story.

the night the cops came- i was up all night. it happens-- mostly when i am stressed-- or manic-- i was both.

i don't know -- i have to go now-- i'm a wreck at the moment-- i just wanted to let you know i was still alive--

as for soul jr.--- that is what i want to talk to you about. and i think i may just break like the china doll that i always try hard not to be.

perhaps i am not tougher than most like i sometimes say.

she relapsed over the weekend-- she took ALOT of MY fuckin meds. we didn't know til the cops were here-- she only -- ugh. i'll get to more detail later. but its gonna kill me i'm afraid. i just don't have the strength to deal with this.

an example-- on monday at group-- even before all this info came up---- on monday i fell apart in group-- they don't see me talk or cry so much. they were very concerned-- and my counselor MADE me see my shrink-- she paged her to see me -- unscheduled-- they both wanted to put me inpatient cuz i was such a mess. BUT i was "safe".. i had to convince them i was only emotional..not suicidal-- or in a need to hurt myself in any way.
obviously they believed me..and i was here for all the things that happened. if i wasn't -- i woulda fell apart--even worse than i am right now.


i'll be back peeps.

be happy today-- it could always be worse.
right -- charlotte-- and jamie? i know there's more.. smocha.

my baby could be dead today--- from what she said about the amount and what she remembers taking-- she honestly could have died. and that scares the livin shit out of me. i didnt know these details, or seriousness , amount type nuthin till this morning.
worst part?? she is having physical and mental effects today -- WTF. is it gonna be permanent? please pray for her. if you have an ounce of God in you .. pray for my soulkid.



wtf people-- i'm thinkin Armageddon..or simply hell.
either way it's the end of the world as we know it. at least as the way I know it.

i shall return this afternoon.

love and peace to y'all

(no time to proofread--sorry--but i hope you are fluent in typo)

14 comments:

Portia said...

love + prayers to all the soul-whos in soul-land. i wish i could offer your kid some solace... please have faith that she'll come through this.

EE said...

So sorry, Soul. I'm sending lots of hugs your way...

Smocha said...

holy moly.
well, ever the inquisitive.... I know you keep your meds locked up, so how did she get them? And does this mean that her and sk2 both od'd together or what?
Did she not say anything in time to go to the hospital? You know me, confused as usual.
BTW , bawl your head off whenever you need to :)
Let that shit out.

hang in there tight!
Love me

josie2shoes said...

Praying mightily here in Texas for Soulkid,for you, and for the whole Soul family. Hang tight, God will see you thru this, I promise. XOXO

josie2shoes said...

PS - Only a mother could understand the kind of terror you are feeling right now. I've been there. Believe that God loves Soulkid even more than you do and He has her in His hands!

audrod777 said...

Yah, I prayed for you and SK. I prayed for mind,body,soul,spirit and emotions would be restored to you all there. I prayed the peace of god that has no kinda reasoning to it would overtake you and the blood of Jesus would cover you guys like a warm blanket that comes out the dryer on a cold day (or a fishin trip on a nice day in your case:P ). And God works quick. So expect...Love Aud!!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that you are having all of this trouble Soul. It's about time that things get better for you and stay that way. You have been doing a lot of suffering since I last visited, but I still see that strong spirit and wicked sense of humor. Keep pushing girl.

Sue

Cheryl said...

I wish I could wisk you away. Take care of you. This is so much more than you should be going through and I can't do much more than tell you I'm so sorry. Hang in there. Pray. Stay with your group. Talk. My problems seem so insignificant now.

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

Hugs, Love, tweets, smoke and chokes..i hate that you have to be going through this= thinking of you all.

Angie Weid said...

happy vibes going your way.

Jamie said...

(((((Brenda)))))

Love you.

Mary said...

My prayers are with your child and with you. A mother's pain is heart rending. All the words that come to mind have already been said here by other peeps. We all offer our support and prayers for peace, health, and contentment in the Soul family. Hang on, Soul, we love you.

Golden To Silver Val said...

Oh Soul.....I read this post with tears streaming down my face. I said a prayer right then and will say many more for you and yours. Prayers WORK....we know they do. I'm so sorry you're going through all this...I will pray for strength for you. Don't ever stop believing. We can get through this. Much love and big hugs....Charlotte

Raine said...

Its heartbreaking and terrifying. (((((((((Soul)))))) I've been thru it with mine before and now well its been happening again, tho shes trying to stay clean I am once again terrified. I KNOW how you feel and I am so sorry you are going thru it